Kai's Angry

Ally of Romance (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

‘Do Kyungsoo!’

Kyungsoo jolted and woke up. He breathes heavily as sweat ran down his forehead. 'Such a great nightmare,' he thought. Kai  yelled at him with reddened, evil-like eyes. Kyungsoo senses that something is going to be happen today and he immediately regrets that he yelled at Kai yesterday.

‘Shut the up! Can’t you talk to me like you talk a human for once?!’

He could only sigh and ruffled his hair in frustration. “Good morning,” His grandmother said while preparing the breakfast. “Morning granny,” Kyungsoo flashes a sleepy smile towards her before go to the bathroom. He looked in the mirror and groans at how bad his eyes are right now. He wondered if he can keep doing these kind of jobs everyday, people would be terrified of him because of his dark circles. He chuckled while shaking his head and went to the kitchen.

Kyungsoo grabbed some bread and started to make sandwiches, of course for Kim Jongin. “You look so tired,” His grandmother said while patting his head slowly. He shook his head and then smiles, hoping that she won't worry too much about him. Kyungsoo then wrapped the lunch box and went to Kai’s house.

 

 

Two steps before reaching Kai’s house, Kyungsoo stopped and let out a deep sigh. ‘, i don't want to see him,' Kyungsoo shook his head and was about to knock on the door, when Kai was in front of him, pulling him inside roughly. “What the hell do you think you are doing, huh?” He growls while glaring at Kyungsoo, causing the latter to shudder. ‘I have to say this!’ Kyungsoo took courage and then looked up. “I-I don’t want to obey your words ever again!” He finally spoke while lowering his eyes. “Oh, so you want me to share this past of yours?” Kai just sneered while looking at him, lowly. “Just do whatever you want!” Kyungsoo shouted and then pushed Kai away. Kai blinks his eyes and stunned at how Kyungsoo dared to talk back, no doubt Kyungsoo's angry but Kai’s angrier. Kyungsoo couldn't stop shivering as he refused to look at him. ‘I like you so much! Why would you do this to me?’

Kai just look at him then he took his phone out, start looking for something. “Hm... how about I share this one on your college's chat group?” Kai asked while showing his phone to him. It took Kyungsoo three seconds to realize what was that picture as his jaw dropped. “W-where did you get that?!” he stuttered and was about to snatch the phone but Kai was tall enough so Kyungsoo can’t do that. “So, you still won’t obey my words?” Kai smiles slyly. He sighed defeated as he fell to the ground. ‘I’m lost.’ “Nah, clean my room before you go to college, goodbye Kyungsoo baby,” Kai said proudly and took his lunch, left the dumbfounded, bewildered and frustrated Kyungsoo. “ My Life.”

 

 

Kyungsoo suddenly felt more exhausted than before so he decided not to go to college but keep going to work, and the first destination is BAP’s bookstore. He opened the door weakly and saw the others, greeting them lifelessly. Kyungsoo walked towards Himchan who leaned on the book shelf while greeting him. “What's brings you here in this early morning?” Himchan asked ruffling Kyungsoo’s hair. “May I help you now?” Kyungsoo asked while looking around the store. “Nope, you have another shift at 2, go get some rest and let the others work," Himchan took a seat and told Kyungsoo to sit next to him. “So are you Do Kyungsoo?” a short guy came towards him. Kyungsoo just nodded and smiled awkwardly. “Your eyes are so big! Cute! Ah, nice to meet you, I’m Moon Jongup,” he said brightly. “He is good at dancing,” Himchan said while putting his arm around Jongup’s shoulder. Kyungsoo just nodded while the other one appeared and introduce himself as Daehyun.

 

 

Kai is fuming and angry about what happened this morning. He walked into his class with a gloomy face that made all students shiver and scared to go near him. Sehun didn’t even care because he was to busy with his lover, Mr. Xi Luhan. Youngjae chose to be quiet and let Kai to be alone. Minhyun stole a glance at Youngjae as they both shrugged.

 

“Yesterday I found a cute boy, he is my new employee at my part-time job place,” Minhyun hesitantly said to Kai, trying to start a conversation with him. “So?” Kai said flatly. “I don’t know, he is kind of... a workaholic,” Minhyun kept talking to break the ice. Kai groans and turned away, ignoring him. “His name is Do Kyungsoo.” Kai's ears perked up as he heard Kyungsoo’s name. He got all excited and grabbed Minhyun by the collar, startling the latter. “Tell me, what he did there.” Minhyun raised his brow and pushing Kai's hands away. “Of course, working,” Minhyun said. Kai just nodded and  his lower lip, smiling smugly as if he won a lottery. “Why are you so curious about him?” Minhyun asked but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter