Kyungsoo's Busy Life

Ally of Romance (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo walked freely to the class, he was smiling all the time. “Baekhyun!” He shouted while hitting Baekhyun’s head. Baekhyun whined, glaring toward him. “Why are you so happy today?” Baekhyun asked while rubbing the back of his head. Kyungsoo only shrugged and then took a seat. “No reason,” Baekhyun hummed and then looked on the other way. Baekhyun is one year older than Kyungsoo, not because he was late but Kyungsoo had an acceleration when he was in high school. “Yah, Do Kyungsoo,” Tao suddenly came with Kris. He looked up and smiled that made Tao pinch his nose and doing aegyo to disgust him “Meh," Kyungsoo groans while covering his eyes. “Help me, puhleaseee,” Tao plead cutely. “I’m busy now, ask Kris to help you,” Kyungsoo pointed to Tao’s lover and yawned. “Unfortunately, he couldn’t,” Tao said while nudging on Kris’s side. “What is something our Krisus can’t do?” Kyungsoo sneered, rolling his eyes, sickened at the sight before him.

“I want you to teach me sow to sing,” Tao said while pouting. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun looked at each other simultaneously. “Tao singing?!” Baekhyun blurted out then start to laugh. “I can sing! Don’t mock at me,” Tao murmured while Kris chuckled when he saw his lover's childish side. “Alright but I can only teach you on the weekend,” Kyungsoo explained. “If you say weekend is your time to date, why don’t you ask him to teach you, huh?” Kyungsoo continued before Tao could protest. Tao sighed as he look at Kris with a guilty face but Kris nodded since he understands the situation.

“Fine, let’s meet at the karaoke,” Kyungsoo nodded as he saw Tao stomping his feet angrily. “See you on WEEKENDS!” Tao raised his voice and dragged his duizhang out. Kyungsoo shook his head while Baekhyun couldn't stop laughing.

Kyungsoo had been spacing out when history lesson begun, he looked through the window then flinched when his phone vibrated. He groans when Kai's the one who sent the email.

‘I forgot to bring my laptop and my phone's internet . Help me find the answer to all these questions and send it to me before 11 PM’

‘It’s already 10:30!’ Kyungsoo groans and suddenly raised his hand. “Yes, Kyungsoo-ssi?” Mrs. Lee asked. “I-i'm having a headache miss, may I go to the nurse?” Kyungsoo said weakly. Baekhyun looked at him and asked if he okay and Kyungsoo only nodded then rushed to the nurse. Not to get some medicine but to search all the answers for Kai.

 

He finished all what Kai needed, Kyungsoo hurriedly went to the first place of his part-time job. BAP’s Book Store. Kyungsoo let out a sigh and opened the door as he was greeted by some employees. “Hello, I'm Do Kyungsoo. It's very nice to meet you,” Kyungsoo said happily while bowing toward them. “So you are Do Kyungsoo? welcome to BAP,” the tall, slim and cute boy said. “I’m Zelo and this is Yongguk-hyung, the owner,” he said while pointing at someone called Yongguk. “Welcome and nice to meet you, I’m Yongguk the owner,” he said in his deep voice. “Yo, I’m Kim Himchan,” the one who holds the book said and winked playfully. “Wh-what can I do first?”, Kyungsoo asked since he's still in his uniform. “Because your shift ended at 5, you can help Himchan clean and arrange the books from A to Z and you can go home after that,” Yongguk said while patting Kyungsoo’s back. "Alright!" Kyungsoo chimed and started his first day.

 

After 2 hours of spending his time with Himchan, they finally finished to arranged the books. Himchan sighed in relief and gave Kyungsoo a tissue to wipe his sweat. “Already done?” Zelo came while brought two cups of tea. Himchan intended to kiss him because of his cuteness but Yongguk came and kicked him while yelling ‘Pedo’. Their relationship made Kyungsoo laughed and forget about his exhaustion. Then he changed his clothes and looked at his watch. ‘5:30’, “Thanks for the hard work,” Kyungsoo said then went to the next place, L.O./\.E restaurant.

Bell rang as Kyungsoo opened the door. He shocked when someone s beautiful and fascinated greeted him. “Hello, welcome to L.O./\.E restaurant,” he said. Kyungsoo stunned because he had never seen such a beautiful boy. That boy waved his hand to Kyungsoo's face and said ‘hello’. “I’m Do Kyungsoo, new employee here,” he said while stuttering. The boy chuckled and s his hand. “So Kyungsoo, I’m Choi Minki the owner,” he said. Kyungsoo was taken a back  and then he bowed to hide his flushed face. “Don’t do that, I know you are confused about my gender before," Minki said giggling. He handed Kyungsoo a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter