The Demon Also Must be Aware (Part 1)

Ally of Romance (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 12

•••The Demon Also Must be Aware (Part 1)•••

“I Like You, Do Kyungsoo”,

Kyungsoo just can blink his eyes after heard Suho’s words. ‘He is just kidding, right?’, He thought as he pushed Suho slowly. “T-thanks hyung, but I know you said it was to encourage me, right?”, Kyungsoo said not daring to look at Suho directly. Suho sighed and peck Kyungsoo’s lips slightly. Kyungsoo gasped as he covered his mouth, blushing hard. “I like you, that’s mean I love you”, Suho said ruffle Kyungsoo’s hair. “H-hyung”, Kyungsoo became stuttered after what Suho done to him. “Y-yes?”, Suho asked. “T-that was my f-first kiss”, Kyungsoo said covered his red face. Suho’s eyes widened as he hugged Kyungsoo tight. “I-I’m sorry”, Suho said. Kyungsoo shook his head. “I-its okay, because it was you who stole it thought”, Kyungsoo chuckled. “So what is your answer?”, Suho asked. Kyungsoo hummed and closed his eyes. “I think I should move on”, he already decided. “That’s mean?”, Suho asked in disbelieve. “I accept you hyung, please help me”, Kyungsoo said while blushing. Suho smiles and he hugged Kyungsoo again.

“Wow, Kai look!”, Lay said while dragging Kai to meet Suho and Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo just looked away, didn’t want to face Kai. “So you guys are official now?”, Lay asked with puppy eyes. Suho nodded. “Congratulations!! Lets go on double date sometimes!”, Lay said as he looked at Kai and smile. Kai ruffled Lay’s hair softly. “Congrats hyung”, he said with his best fake smile. Kyungsoo just nodded and pulled Suho. “Let’s just go home, hyung”, Kyungsoo said. “Okay, princess”, Suho said kiss Kyungsoo’s cheek. “I’m not princess!”, Kyungsoo hit Suho’s shoulder slightly. Suho just laughed and opened the car’s door for Kyungsoo.

‘I hope I choose the right decision’, Kyungsoo sighed and smiled at Suho. Suho finally started the engine and Kyungsoo leaned his back to the seat, dozing off as well. Suho giggles to see Kyungsoo’s behavior as he caress Kyungsoo’s hair softly. Unbeknownst by them, Kai stared coldly from a distance.

Lay aware of Kai’s strangeness, spontaneously flicked his finger in front of Kai’s face. Kai got up from his reverie and scratched his head. “Are you okay?”, Lay asked while tilted his head. Kai nodded and wrapped his arm around Lay’s waist. “Let’s eat, I’m hungry”.

♣♣♣

After arrive at Kyungsoo’s home

“Thanks for the ride, hyung”, Kyungsoo said while bowing. Suho smiled and he ruffled Kyungsoo’s head. “No need to thanks me, remember you are my boyfriend now?”, Suho said raised his brow. Kyungsoo nodded shyly. “So go inside now, its midnight already”, said Suho. “Ne, appa~”, Kyungsoo said coyly and waved good bye to him. Suho pouted and started the engine. “Don’t forget to text me if you already want to sleep,  kay?”, Suho said before left. “Okay”, Kyungsoo nodded. “See you tomorrow”, Suho said and left.

“Who is that?”, Kyungsoo’s grandma come from nowhere. Kyungsoo jolted as he immediately turn around. “Oh my god! Granny! You scared me off”, he sighed. Granny laughed as she caressed his cheek. “Let’s get in, it’s cold already”, Kyungsoo said while wrapped his granny’s neck with his scraft. Granny just nodded and followed him from behind slowly.

Kyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter