Unbothered Demon - Part 1

Ally of Romance (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 1

 

The next day…

Kyungsoo woke up and he took a seat, yawning and then stretches his arms. He stares into the empty space in front of him. ‘Not love me anymore? You’ll see’, Kai’s face and voice suddenly appeared on his mind, made him shuddered then he shook his head hard. “You will be fine Do Kyungsoo, you will”, he nods slowly to encourage himself then get out of the bed, preparing to go to college.

Kyungsoo kisses his grandma’s cheek and then went out. His eyes widened as if he saw a ghost right in front of his door. “Good morning”, he said, flashing a wide smile with a lot of intentions behind it. “W-what are you doing here… Kai?”, Kyungsoo asked while closing the door. No wonder he feels odd that Kai didn’t send him any threats for breakfast this morning. “Just want to walk to college together with you?”, he said with a low tone, sending a shiver through Kyungsoo’s spine. Kyungsoo closed his eyes to calm himself then walk passing him, making Kai wrapped his arms around his shoulder… very tightly. “Are you trying to ignore me, Kyungie~?”, he said with the most scary smiles. “N-no, i am not”, Kyungsoo tries to pull away but its just make Kai pulling him more closer. Even Kyungsoo’s mind already clear to stop loving Kai, his heart acts another. Its beating so fast as his ears redden, Kai also aware by that and then smirked. 

But not long after that, Kyungsoo pushed him away hardly, sending a glare toward Kai. “Go away from me, do whatever you want about those past of mine”, he said confidently. Kai blinks his eyes and then walk approaching Kyungsoo, leaning closer until their nose almost brushing each other. “You won’t stop loving me?”, he whispered as his breath ghosting against Kyungsoo’s lips. “No, i will”, Kyungsoo answered clearly and then left Kai. It’s the first time Kai feel bothered, bothered that Kyungsoo will turn his heels on him. But also being denial that he only need Kyungsoo as his slave. Shrugged while looking at Kyungsoo’s back that slowly disappear, Kai took his phone and call his lover, Lay.
Kyungsoo walk fast, hoping that Kai won’t follow him and he sigh in relief. He stopped at the alleyway, leaning his back on the wall. “God- what is he up to”, Kyungsoo groans while ruffling his hair. “How stupid you are, Kyungsoo. How stupid you are still feeling nervous when he was that close”, he muttered. After a few moment o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter