Becoming Slave

Ally of Romance (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Kim Jongin, I like you', the shortest boy said while handing him a bouquet of clover-handmade. The taller flashes a soft smile and took the bouquet from him. 'If you want me to like you back, you must do whatever I want,' he said with a smirk. 'Like what?' the shortest asked innocently. 'Clean my messy room!' he said and sends him a death glare.

Kyungsoo bolted up with a clear gasp from his mouth, he looked at the alarm then cursed as the clock said 7:00 AM. ', i am late!' Kyungsoo rushed to the bathroom and prepared hurriedly. ‘This is all Kai’s fault, he asked me to clean his room after he partied without inviting me!’, Kyungsoo groans at the thought of yesterday as he starts to run out of his room. “Kyungsoo baby, why don't you eat your breakfast?” his old and bright grandmother asked. “Sorry granny, I'm already late,” Kyungsoo whines as he kisses her forehead. “Be careful,” his grandmother said while waving her hand.

‘How I wish I could stop obeying him,’ Kyungsoo mumbled as he ran to catch up the last bus and at the last minute after he arrived the bus already moved. “Wait! I want to ride as well!” Kyungsoo shouted with his melodious voice and it must be strange but it's true that the driver heard him and immediately stops the bus. Kyungsoo sighed and tried to catch his breath while getting on the bus. He could only bow and apologize as all eyes were looking at him.

 

“Yo, D.O Kyungsoo!” someone called his name, Kyungsoo turned his back and found Baekhyun waving his hand toward him. Kyungsoo smiled then approached the latter before sitting next to him. “Put that ‘D.O’ down”, Kyungsoo said because it sounds too weird for him. “Your voice was amazing, isn't it?” Baekhyun said while patting his back slowly. “Yours too, Baekhyun”, Kyungsoo said in return while leaning his back against the chair. “It’s rare to found you late like this”, the black haired guy next to Baekhyun chirped. “ah, Tao's right, did something happened?” Baekhyun asked then gave Kyungsoo a bottle of water .“That evil,” Kyungsoo muttered lowly. “Who?” Tao asked with no clue at all as Baekhyun laughed because he knew who Kyungsoo was talking about.

Kyungsoo sometimes tired to tell about Kai to Baekhyun and Tao,  but they won’t believe any of the facts and they are on Kai's side. “I’m not lying, this is real!” Kyungsoo said trying to convince his friends. “Please Kyungsoo, an angel like Kai won't do that kind of thing,” Tao said while laughing, followed by Baekhyun as he nodded. “He was probably tired and whined to you, since you can’t stand his charm, you felt like becoming his slave. All of your words somehow sounds like nonsense,” Tao joked while using his Chinese accent. “Whatever,” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and paused when he felt his phone vibrate. ‘Here we go,’ Kyungsoo answered the call with such an heavy heart.

 

 

“Hey, Do Kyungsoo,"

“What?”

 

“Where is my lunch?,"

‘Oh shoot! I was late and forgot to make it!,’ Kyungsoo slapped his forehead, probably angry with himself. “K-Kai, sorry but I…," Kyungsoo wasn't even able to finish his words as Kai suddenly cut in. “You woke u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter