What would that be?

Untitled

Yuri: There it is-------------------

??? : Hey!

Yuri: WHAT THE?! (Sees Taecyeon beside the door) Yah! Taecyeon! Don’t scare me!

Taecyeon: What are you still doing here? I thought you left with Jessica and Tiffany.

Yuri: I left my book, I was about to get it until you scared me to death! What about you, what are you still doing here?

Taecyeon: I came from the faculty room; I was going to get my bag.

Yuri: Well I’m leaving now.

Taecyeon: Wait up. (Carrying many books)

 

As they left the room, Yuri closed the classroom’s doors.

 

Yuri: Do you need some help?

Taecyeon: No, I can handle it. (One book fell)
Yuri: Yeah, right, you can handle it. (Gets 3 books from Taecyeon) What are all these books for?

Taecyeon: It’s my turn to report for our Social Studies class, and I’ve been having trouble to find the exact topic in our book, so I’m using these as reference.

Yuri: You know, it will take days for you to look for your topic in these books.

Taecyeon: I’m just gonna have to read all night, tonight.

Yuri: Are you crazy? You won’t have enough energy to report by tomorrow. And our teacher said that a reporter should be energized.

Taecyeon: Then what am I suppose to do?

Yuri: I have a book that has all our topics in Social Studies; you can borrow it since I already finished my part in reporting.

Taecyeon: Then what would I suppose to do with these books?

Yuri: We could go back to the classroom and put it there, so you can return it tomorrow.

Taecyeon: Good idea.

 

Yuri and Taecyeon went back to their classroom and put the books on top of the shelf and they both went to where Jessica and Tiffany were waiting.

 

Yuri: Hey guys.

Tiffany: What took you so long?
Yuri: Taecyeon needed help with some books.

Taecyeon: Sorry you have to wait for Yuri that long.

Jessica: Oh, it’s okay.

Yuri: Aha. Here it is. (Gets book from her bag) Here (Gives the book to Taecyeon)

Taecyeon: Okay. Bye. (Exits the school gates)

Jessica: How rude, he didn’t even say thank you to you.

Yuri: Come on. Let’s go. Just forget about it, maybe he’ll say thank you by tomorrow.

Tiffany: He better.

 

Yuri, Jessica and Tiffany parted each other and went home. As Yuri arrived in her house, her parents were already in the dining table waiting for her.

 

Yuri: Umma, Appa, sorry I arrived home late.

Umma: It’s okay Yuri. Let’s eat.

Yuri: Okay.

Appa: I cooked you your favorite.

Yuri: Oh Lasagna. Thanks Appa.

 

Yuri ate happily with her parents. By the time she was finish eating, she washed the dishes with her mother. Then there came a phone call for Yuri.

 

Appa: Yuri, someone wants to talk to you on the phone.

Yuri: Who is it Appa?

Appa: He said his name is Taecyeon. Is he your boyfriend? Did you have a relationship without our permission?

Yuri: What? No and no. I would never have a relationship with anyone without your permission.

Appa: Just checking. (Gives the phone)

Yuri: Thanks Appa. (Receives the phone)

 

Yuri’s Appa went upstairs to continue his work.

 

Yuri: Yoboseyo?

Taecyeon: Yuri-ah?

Yuri: Who’s this?

Taecyeon: It’s me Taecyeon.

Yuri: What do you want, Taecyeon?

Taecyeon: I forgot something to tell you earlier.

Yuri: What would that be?