Yah! Ruby! Stay Out of This!

Untitled

Yuri: I do like him.

Jessica: Then what was Tiffany saying that you were happily talking with Nichkhun yesterday while you were sick.

Yuri: I really don’t know, to tell you the truth I was sick yesterday, I had a fever. I am too sick to pick up my phone and open it and even talk to anyone, even with Nichkhun. Why is it that everyone thinks that? If you don’t believe me, the check my last call. It was you, not Nichkhun. And I don’t even have his number, (Hands out her phone)

Jessica: (Opens Yuri’s phone) I’m the last one you called. And you don’t have his number.

Yuri: Duh, that’s what I was telling everyone. But no, no one believed me. I thought you guys were my friends, how can you guys talk that way to me. (Crying)

Jessica: (Hugs) Mianhe Yuri. I’m sorry, I didn’t know.

Yuri: I really wasn’t talking to Nichkhun yesterday.

Jessica: I believe you Yuri-ah.

Yuri: Thanks Jessica. But Tiffany wouldn’t.

Jessica: I’ll talk to her. (Breaks hug) Don’t worry. Now, go out there and be beautiful for our section.

Hyomin: Yuri, time for you and Taecyeon.

Yuri: Coming. I have to go Sica.

Jessica: I’ll wait for you in our classroom.

Yuri: Okay.

 

Yuri ran toward where Taecyeon was. The Parade started, Taecyeon and Yuri never talked while marching together. It was an awkward feeling for Yuri; she was uncomfortable that she wasn’t able to talk to Taecyeon about what happened yesterday.

The Parade was finally finished and they were given a time to rest before the annual Sports Days to begin. Yuri was just sitting there in her chair waiting for Jessica to come back with their water.

Nichkhun: Yuri.

Yuri: Oh Nichkhun.

Nichkhun: Are you okay?

Yuri: Yeah I’m fine.

Nichkhun: You don’t look fine to me. You know you can tell me, a friend of Taecyeon is a friend of mine.

Yuri: Really, it’s nothing Nichkhun.

Nichkhun: Okay, I won’t force you to tell me.

Yuri: Nichkhun, have you talked to Taecyeon today?

Nichkhun: Come to think of it, no, he hasn’t spoken to me ever since this morning. Why? What happened to the two of you?

Yuri: I don’t know, Tiffany said that Taecyeon heard me talking and giggling with you; I didn’t even have the strength to call you on my phone or even get up from bed. My phone was in my study table away from my bed, how can I even get up without the strength----------------------

Nichkhun: Hey, hey. (Pats Yuri’s shoulders) Calm down. Have you talked to Taecyeon about this?

Yuri: No.

Nichkhun: Why not?

Yuri: Ruby keeps on calling him. Whenever I try to get near him, she just suddenly calls him away from me.

Nichkhun: Have you let Tiffany talk to Taecyeon?

Yuri: No because Tiffany is also mad at me, she wouldn’t even try to pick up her phone when I call her. Nichkhun, what should I do?

Jessica: Yuri, here’s your water.

Yuri: Thanks Jessica.

Jessica: Are you going to help us Nichkhun?

Nichkhun: Yeah, let’s go talk to them.

Jessica: Good idea.

 

Nichkhun, Jessica and Yuri went to where Taecyeon, Ruby and Tiffany were sitting.

Nichkhun: Taec, can we talk?

Ruby: Taecyeon, let’s go somewhere else, before they betray you again.

Jessica: Yah! Ruby! Stay out of this!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated again...

Tell me what you think...

Please comment and subscribe...