"hugsandkisses"

Untitled

 

Yuri: Huh? What are 4847263547737?

 

Yuri: Hey what are 4847263547737?

 

End of text conversation.

 

Yuri waited for Taecyeon’s reply but he never replied back anymore.

 

Yuri: Maybe he’s already sleeping. But what are 4847263547737? Can someone tell me?

 

The day of their presentation came. Yuri is wearing a business outfit because it was her role. She was in the school auditorium to see all the decorations and designs for the occasion.

 

Yuri: Wow, the place is beautiful.

 

Then Jessica came inside the auditorium, looking for Yuri.

 

Jessica: Here you are. I’ve been looking everywhere for you, let’s go, our class wants to have a class picture.

Yuri: Oh, okay. But Jessica?

Jessica: Yeah?

Yuri: Do you know what 4847263547737 are?

Jessica: Huh? What’s that? Is that a mathematical equation?
Yuri: Nope.

Jessica: Then I can’t answer that one. Let’s ask Tiffany about it.

Yuri: Okay.

 

Yuri and Jessica went back to their classroom and they took their class picture. While the others were still taking pictures, she was looking for Taecyeon.

 

Nichkhun: Looking for Taecyeon?

Yuri: Huh? Oh, hi Nichkhun.

 

Yuri: Why did he suddenly ask that question?

 

Nichkhun: Taecyeon, over here.

Taecyeon: Am I late?

Nichkhun: No you’re not.

Taecyeon: Good, can you fix my tie? I really don’t know how to.

Nichkhun: Sorry man, I don’t know how. Maybe Yuri here can fix it. Yuri, can you?

Yuri: Yeah, I’ve been fixing my dad’s tie all the time.

Taecyeon: No, its okay Yuri, Nichkhun can fix it.

Nichkhun: Sorry man (Pats Taecyeon’s shoulder), I-I can’t, I still need to the prepare props.

Taecyeon: But---

Nichkhun: Don’t worry, Yuri won’t bite. (Leaves both Yuri and Taecyeon)

 

Hyomin: Okay, time to go down.

 

Yuri: Come on, we still haven’t fixed your tie. (Starts fixing Taecyeon’s tie)

Taecyeon: Uhmm th-thanks Yuri.

Yuri: That’s what friends do. (Finish fixing Taecyeon’s tie)

 

Tiffany: Yuri, time to go.

Yuri: Right behind you. Come on Taecyeon.

 

The entire class went backstage to fully prepare themselves; they did their class cheer quietly and lined up.

 

Nichkhun: Hey Yuri.

Yuri: What is it Nichkhun?

Nichkhun: How does Taecyeon look?

Yuri: Huh? Why are you asking me?

Nichkhun: We want a girl’s opinion.

Yuri: Nichkhun, I’m not the only girl in our class, you know.

Nichkhun: Oh come on, please.

Yuri: Alright. (Looks at Taecyeon head to foot)

 

Yuri: He’s really handsome in business attire. What will I say? I can’t just say that he looks handsome. Wait, why is he red?

 

Nichkhun: Yuri?

Yuri: He looks great.

Nichkhun: What about me?

Yuri: You look great too Nichkhun.

Nichkhun: Thanks Yuri.

 

Yuri: Nichkhun has become strange lately; maybe this is his way of showing that he’s nervous.

 

Hyomin: Alright, time to present.

 

It was time for them to present. Their presentation went great, the audience appreciated their presentation, and because of that they were able to win the 1st place.

 

Jessica: I can’t believe that we won.

Tiffany: All our hard work, paid off.

Yuri: Let’s have a slumber party later at my house.

Jessica: That’s a great idea, Yuri.

 

Hyomin: Guys, I’m so proud for our section. We really did great out there. We’re having the victory party at my house. See you all there, if you can come.

Donghae: We’ll surely be there.

Siwon: Yeah, time to party.

 

They all went to their own houses to ask permission to go to the party. Yuri, Jessica and Tiffany were already in Hyomin’s house for the party, they already saw some of their classmates.

 

Hyomin: Guys, come in, enjoy the party.

Yuri: Thanks President.

Hyomin: Call me Hyomin, you guys don’t have to call me president.

Jessica: Okay Hyomin.

Hyomin: I have to leave you guys here, I have to go check the desserts.

Tiffany: Okay.

 

Hyomin left the three and entered their kitchen. Yuri and Jessica were feeling a bit awkward because it was still their first time to be invited to a party in their own life, as for Tiffany, she was already mingling with their other classmates.

 

Jessica: Yuri, have you asked Tiffany about your question earlier?

Yuri: I wasn’t, I was fixing Taecyeon’s tie.

Jessica: Somehow the two of you have become really close lately. Are you guys, secretly dating?

Yuri: What? No, we’re just friends helping out each other.

Jessica: That’s the first step before entering in a relationship.

Yuri: Whatever Jessica. (Leaves Jessica, and goes to the buffet table)

Jessica: Yuri. (Follows Yuri to the table) Sorry, I was only teasing you, you don’t have to suddenly become angry, you know.

Yuri: Sorry.

Jessica: Maybe it was a number of someone else, did you try calling it?

Yuri: Nope, and besides, it has too many numbers, so it’s not a phone number.

Jessica: Oh.

 

They went to Tiffany who was talking to Hara, to ask about what those numbers meant.

 

Yuri: Hi Hara.

Hara: Hi Yuri.

Yuri: Tiffany?

Tiffany: Yeah?

Yuri: What do you suppose think these are numbers are? 4847263547737

Tiffany: Huh? Is that a mathematical question?

Yuri: Nope.

Tiffany: Sorry Yuri, I don’t actually understand it too.

Hara: Can I take a look at that?

Yuri: Uhmm, sure. (Shows only the numbers)

Hara: Did you guys try to decode it?

Jessica: Decode?

Tiffany: You mean, this is a code?

Hara: Yeah, usually my friends and I text in numbers, so that others can’t understand what we were texting about.

Yuri: Do you know how to decode these?

Hara: I’ll try. Give me a phone.

Jessica: Use mine.


Hara started decoding the numbers, Tiffany, Jessica and Yuri were a bit confused on how Hara did it. As Hara was about to finish decoding, the four of them were shock to see the message.

 

“hugsandkisses”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Did you guys like it? comment and subscribe...^_^

Sorry it took me awhile to update...mianhe