Pabo Taecyeon, you did this to me...

Untitled

They immediately went to where Taecyeon parked his car, and drove off to Yuri’s house.

Yuri’s Umma: What happened to my Yuri?

Tiffany: She has a fever.

Yuri’s Umma: Come in. Tiffany, you know where her room is, right?

Tiffany: Yeah, we’ll put her there.

Yuri’s Umma: Thank you, while I go make her some soup and snacks for you. (Goes to the kitchen)


Tiffany: Taecyeon, can you carry her? I don’t think we can climb up the stairs helping Yuri together.

Taecyeon: Okay then. (Carries Yuri to her room)

Tiffany: (Opens the Yuri’s door) Put her gently in her bed.

Taecyeon: Her temperature is even worse than before.

Tiffany: Oh dear. Here. (Gives the comforter) Cover her with this. I’ll go help Yuri’s umma. (Exits the room)

Taecyeon: (Covers Yuri with the comforter) There, I hope you get better tomorrow, so that we can be together during the parade.

 

Taecyeon didn’t know that Yuri was listening to the words he just said, Yuri was too tired to open her eyes but her ears still has the energy to listen to him.

Yuri: Oh my gosh, did he actually said that? I can’t believe I just threw up on him. Pabo Yuri-ah.

Taecyeon: I really like you Yuri, no girl has ever captured my heart before. I know you think that we’ve only been classmates this year but actually, we were classmates when we were in the 1st grade. Do you remember the boy who kept on forgetting to bring his books to school? Yeah, that was me, you were the only one who shared your book to me, you even sat right next to me. We didn’t talk that much because I was shy and you were with your friends.

Yuri: That was him? I didn’t know. Taecyeon, I want to see you right now. (tries to open her eyes) Come on eyes, I want to see him, please. (slightly opens her eyes)


When Yuri slightly opened her eyes, she can see Taecyeon’s face getting closer to hers, her heart was beating so fast.

Yuri: Is he going to kiss me? Here goes the beating again.

Taecyeon kissed Yuri in the forehead and he could feel that her temperature in getting worse and worse.

Taecyeon: Yuri-ah, you’re burning and red, worse than before, I should go get your mother. (exits the room)

Yuri: Pabo Taecyeon, I’m not burning and red because of the fever, it’s because you kissed me. You did this to me, not the fever. Where is he going now? I can’t believe he left me here. Taecyeon, you have to accompany me here, I’m sick, remember?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys...I UPDATED

Tell me what you think about this chapter...

I'll update another one later...

I'm going to write another fanfic, its about, of course, Yuri unnie and Jaejoong...I'm not yet sure

when i will officially put it in AFF, just wait..