First Day

Untitled

Yuri: Jessica, what section are you?

Jessica: I’m in section Joy, you?

Yuri: I can’t believe it, we’re classmates again. (Jumping in joy)

Jessica: Oh my gosh, I can’t believe it also. (Also jumping in joy) I hope our brothers and sisters are also in our section.

Yuri: Yeah then we can all be a family again like in 1st year.

Tiffany approaches.

Tiffany: Hey Yuri, Jessica, what section are you guys in?

Yuri & Jessica: Joy.

Tiffany: I can’t believe that I have my sisters with me. I’m so happy. But we’re only three, Taeyeon, Seohyun, Sooyoung, Minho, Shindong and Leeteuk are in the other section.

(Note: They are not actually sisters but they have this group that calls themselves as a family.)

Jessica: I thought that we would be a family again this year. (sad)

Yuri: Me too. (sad)

Tiffany: Hey, cheer up. At least we have each other.

Jessica: Tiffany is right, Yuri. At least we have each other.

Yuri: Okay.

Tiffany: Come on guys, the class is about to start.

Jessica: Let’s sit together there. (Pointing to three chairs)

YulTi: Okay.

 

Yuri, Tiffany and Jessica sat beside each other, with Jessica in the middle of Yuri and Tiffany. The girls talked about their summer vacation. But then Jessica was somehow worried of Yuri because a guy kept on staring at her.

 

Yuri: Jessica? What’s wrong?

Jessica: It’s you’re cousin again; he keeps on staring at you.

Tiffany: I never knew that he’s your cousin ,Yuri.

Yuri: (faces the boy staring) Yah! Jae Jin, why are you staring at me?!

Jae Jin: Nothing.

Yuri: Well, stop it because I don’t like it when you stare, it gives me the creeps.

Jae Jin: Alright, alright.

 

Suddenly two boys sat beside Jae Jin.

 

Taecyeon: Hey, what did teacher say? I was in the boys comfort room.

Nichkhun: I just arrived.

Jae Jin: She didn’t say anything yet.

 

Teacher: Okay class, settle down and take your seats. Please get a whole sheet of paper and write down your expectations in Class, for this Subject and the teacher. I’ll tell you when to pass.

 

Students: Yes Ma’am.

 

The students started writing their expectations. But still Jessica was still uncomfortable for Yuri because Jae Jin is still staring at her.

 

Jessica: There he goes again, and now he has his friends staring at you too.

Yuri: Huh?

Jessica: Why is he staring at you? Did you do something to him to make him stare at you?

Yuri: No, I was away with my relatives and far from where he was. Just ignore him.

 

Jessica and Yuri continued writing. Thanks to Jessica, Yuri was conscious why Jae Jin, Taecyeon and Nichkhun were staring at her.

 

Teacher: Okay, please pass your papers to the front please. And we’ll start discussing the school’s policies. Please get your student handbooks.

Student: Yes.

 

The class started to discuss the policies, but Yuri was really uncomfortable because Jae Jin and his friends kept on staring at her. After a long explanation from the teacher, the school bell rang and it was time to go home.

 

Teacher: Okay, tomorrow we’ll be still discussing the policies, so don’t forget to bring your Students handbook tomorrow. This group (where Tiffany, Jessica and Yuri are seated with) will be the today’s cleaners; this group (where Jae Jin, Nichkhun and Taecyeon were seated with) will be in charge of the windows, blackboard and chairs.

Students: Yes.

 

Yuri: I was planning to go home early today. And be far away as possible to those guys.

Jessica: Are they staring at you again?

Yuri: Yeah, and its creeping me out.

Tiffany: Come on, the sooner we finish cleaning, the sooner we leave.

YulSic: Okay.

 

They went to the cabinet and took the brooms to start cleaning. They started cleaning every corner of the room. Tiffany and Jessica saw that Jae Jin was still staring at Yuri, and got worried for her, so they went to Jae Jin to stop him in staring at Yuri.

 

Tiffany: Yah! Jae Jin, how come you always kept on staring at Yuri, huh?

Jae Jin: I wasn’t staring at her.

Jessica: Yeah you were, can’t you see that you’re making Yuri uncomfortable?

Jae Jin: I’m sorry, I’m sorry. It’s just that, she forgot something to give me.

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

So, what do you think?

Comment please and thank you...