The Most Important Part

Untitled

 

Phone Conversation:

Taecyeon: Are you home now?

Yuri: Nope, why?

Taecyeon: Can we meet?

 

Yuri: What should I reply to him? Should I meet him? But why does he want to meet? I really want to go home with Tiffany and Jessica, but what if it’s important? Yuri-ah, what are you going to do?

 

Taecyeon’s message was troubling Yuri, she didn’t know what to reply to Taecyeon.

 

Tiffany: Yuri-ah, are you ready?

Yuri: Uhmm, you guys go on ahead, Mrs. Tocmo wants to see me in the faculty room.

Tiffany: Why?

Yuri: I don’t know actually, maybe it’s about the Piano Recital.

Jessica: But I thought we’re going to that nice boutique, which we saw yesterday.

Yuri: Sorry Sica, maybe tomorrow.

Jessica: Okay then. Just text me where you are, I don’t want you to be kidnap or anything.

Tiffany: Yeah, text us immediately where you are.

Yuri: Guys, you sound like my mother.

Tiffany: Yuri-ah.

Yuri: Okay, okay, I will.

Jessica: We’ll be going now. See you tomorrow.

Yuri: Bye guys.

Tiffany: Bye.

          

Yuri: I’m sorry I had to lie to you Tiffany and Jessica. Taecyeon, this better be important or else you’re dead meat.

 

Yuri packed all her equipments, she replied to Taecyeon to where they will meet.

 

Phone Conversation:

Yuri: Okay, but where will we meet?

Taecyeon: How about the school’s old cafeteria.

Yuri: Okay.

 

Yuri left their room and walked slowly towards the old cafeteria, other students were already going home, but some students especially the student council were still having a meeting in the school auditorium.

 

Yuri arrived at the entrance of the old cafeteria. She looked around to see if anyone was there, but found no one.

 

Yuri: Where is that guy?

 

She kept on peeking at the entrance to see if someone was coming. On the 3rd time she peeked she saw Taecyeon coming, she immediately sat on the bench, her heart was beating so fast, she was so nervous.

 

Yuri: Why am I so nervous? It’s just Taecyeon, no one else, no one special. Yah! Yuri-ah! Sto--------

 

Taecyeon: Yuri? (sitting next to Yuri in the bench)

Yuri: Huh? Oh hey.

Taecyeon: You okay?

Yuri: Yeah, I’m fine.

Taecyeon: Sorry it took me long to come here, I had to convince Nichkhun not to come.

Yuri: Why didn’t you let him come?
Taecyeon: It’s because I want us to be alone.

Yuri: Yah! Taecyeon, what are you going to do to me?

Taecyeon: I wouldn’t do anything to you.

Yuri: Good.

 

*awkward silence*

 

Yuri: Why is he quiet? Wasn’t he the one that wanted to meet? Taecyeon, speak up.

 

Taecyeon: Yuri?

Yuri: Yeah?

Taecyeon: About earlier, I’m really sorry, I was really clumsy.

Yuri: It’s okay. It was just a minor injury.

Taecyeon: But really, I am sorry.

Yuri: Don’t worry; I won’t kill you because of it. Was that all you want to talk about?

Taecyeon: Uhmm-well------

 

Yuri: I can’t take this anymore, my heart just won’t stop beating so fast, I’m sorry Taecyeon but I don’t know what’s happening to me.

 

Yuri stood up from the bench and was about to leave when suddenly Taecyeon grabbed her arm.

 

Yuri: Wh-what-what are you doing?

Taecyeon: Don’t leave yet, I haven’t said the most important part.