What are you talking about?

Untitled

Nichkhun: Come on, the sooner we explain to them, the sooner you guys will be friends again.

Yuri: Nichkhun is right, nothing will happen if we just stand her doing nothing.

Nichkhun: I know; that’s because I’m smart and responsible than you.

Yuri: Whatever Nichkhun, (gently hits his shoulders) you’re usually the one who gets scolded by the teachers because you talk and talk and never listens to them.

Nichkhun: I easily get bored; I have to talk in order to stay up in class.

Yuri: Then you should try participating in class, rather than participating to your friends.

Nichkhun: Whatever.

Yuri: Whatever.

Nichkhun: Yah, you copy cat. I said whatever first.

Yuri: No way, I said it first not you.

Nichkhun: No, I did.

Yuri: I did, right Sica?

Jessica: Yuri was the first one Nichkhun.

Nichkhun: Awe man, I never win between girls.

Yuri: Awe, you’ll get us someday. (Whispers to Jessica) Like that will happen.

Nichkhun: Yah, I heard that. (Starts tickling Yuri)

Yuri: (laughing) Stop, stop. No, Nichkhun. I’m ticklish. Alright, alright, I surrender. Please stop.

Nichkhun didn’t listen to Yuri, so he continued tickling her, until she got off-balanced and fell on her knees on the ground laughing.

Nichkhun: Yuri-ah, mianhe.

Yuri: (laughing) It’s okay, I needed a good laugh.

Nichkhun: Let me help you. (Helps Yuri to get up)

Ruby: Oh look, Taecyeon’s ex best friend and ex girl.

Jessica: What do you want Ruby?

Ruby: Oh nothing just passing by. Oh by the way Yuri-ah, Taecyeon doesn’t like you anymore.

Yuri: What?

Ruby: That’s right; he said he doesn’t want to wait for you anymore.

Yuri: What did you say?

Ruby: You heard me; he isn’t going to wait for you anymore. He’s over you.

Yuri: I don’t believe you.

Ruby: You better believe because he said it through his lips.

Jessica: You better get out of our sight before I give you a black eye Ruby, or maybe I might give you two black eyes. (Clenching her fist)

Ruby: Whatever Jessica. I’m only telling the truth. Ruby is out. (Walks away)

Yuri: He said that?

Nichkhun: Don’t listen to her Yuri, Taecyeon would really wait for you, he said that to me.

Yuri: That’s when before he thought I played with his heart. (Crying and runs to the school)

Nichkhun: Yuri. (Runs after her)

 

Jessica’s POV...

Yuri: That’s when before he thought I played with his heart. (Crying and runs to the school)

Nichkhun: Yuri. (Runs after her)

Jessica: Yuri-ah.

Jessica tries to follow them but was suddenly pulled by someone.

Jessica: What do you want? (Faces him) Taecyeon, what is it?

Taecyeon: Is Yuri okay?

Jessica: Why would you care, I thought you didn’t want to wait for her anymore.

Taecyeon: What are you talking about?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So What Do You Guys Think?

I'm going to sleep late tonight, ideas are pouring in, besides I don't feel sleepy at all. (I guess here comes the Insomnia)

Please comment and subscribe...

No silent readers please...=))

Thank you...