Can We Meet?

Untitled

 

Yuri: Glenn, over here.

Glenn: Sorry we’re late; I had to pick up someone.

Tiffany: We? Is someone with you?

Glenn: Yeah, Taecyeon.

 

Yuri: What, Taecyeon? How am I going to concentrate practicing with him here?

 

Glenn: (Calling out Taecyeon) Taecyeon, would you hurry up. You were the one who wanted to practice with us.

 

Taecyeon: Alright, alright. I’m coming; I’m having a hard time climbing up with the wet grass.

 

Tiffany: Oooh, this practice will be very interesting, right Yuri-ah?

Yuri: Just shut it and grab a glove.

Tiffany: Alright.

 

They started practicing softball starting of with the rules in the game. After that, they started to play Boys versus Girls, even though they’re only 2 persons in each team.

 

It was the girls’ time to be the pitcher and the catcher and the boys turn to bat. Tiffany was the pitcher and Yuri was the catcher in the 1st base. Taecyeon hits the ball, runs toward the first base where Yuri was standing and—BANG—he and Yuri bumped each other hard that tumbled them both on the ground, with Yuri on top of Taecyeon, Taecyeon’s arms hugging Yuri’s head.

 

Yuri: Ow, what just happened? Why do I feel arms around my head? Ow, I feel really dizzy. Who’s this guy? Wait, Taecyeon? It’s Taecyeon? Why are his arms around my head? What happened?

 

Glenn: Hey, are you guys okay?

Tiffany: Yuri, Yuri-ah. Are you okay?

Taecyeon: Good thing I supported her head. (Releases Yuri from his hug)

Yuri: Huh? What happened? (Tries to get up)

Glenn: You should watch where you’re running Taecyeon; didn’t you know that Yuri is the only girl who can catch the ball when I hit it? She’s the only hope for our girl softball team.

Taecyeon: Sorry about that Yuri-ah.

Yuri: Its okay, I’m fine guys. (Feels dizzy and falls back again)

Tiffany: You’re not fine, Yuri-ah. Taecyeon, why don’t you take Yuri to the bench, while me and Glenn buy water, food and ice for all of us.

Yuri: No, its okay Tiffany, I can come with you. Glenn and Taecyeon can stay here.

Tiffany: Yah! Kwon Yuri! Stay here with Taecyeon or else!

Yuri: (Gasp) Okay.

Tiffany: Come on Glenn. Taecyeon, take care of Yuri, okay? Thanks Taecyeon. (Grabbing Glenn’s arms and leaving Yuri, supported by Taecyeon, with a smile on her face)

 

Yuri: Yah! Tiffany! I know you’re smiling! I can see it!

 

Taecyeon: You should take a seat.

Yuri: Okay then.

 

Taecyeon helped Yuri to get to the bench to sit down and cool off. They sat there waiting for Glenn and Tiffany. Yuri was still touching her head because of the dizziness and Taecyeon just sat there in silence, until Tiffany and Glenn arrived back from buying water, ice and food for all of them. On the afternoon, it was the practice day for the Sports Days, Glenn was very happy for his students Tiffany and Yuri because they improved a lot during the practice with other teams.

 

When it was time to go home, Yuri got her backpack and was about to leave when she looked at her phone with Taecyeon’s message.

 

Phone Conversation:

Taecyeon: Are you home now?

Yuri: Nope, why?

Taecyeon: Can we meet?

====================================================================================================

Sorry it took me long to update, I was out of town...

so, what do you think?

Comment and subscribe...=)