Wow, what do we have here?

Untitled

Taecyeon: Mianhe Yuri-ah. I didn’t mean to trick you. So about the Seniors Choir Contest, I’ll wait for you by the school gate?

Yuri: Okay, thanks again Taecyeon.

Taecyeon: No problem, but aren’t you forgetting something?

Yuri: Whats that?

Taecyeon: You forgot to call me oppa. Hehe.

Yuri: Whatever Taecyeon. I’ll see you then.

(end of text conversation)

 

It was already Saturday and the day of the Seniors Choir Contest. Yuri wore a simple formal dress with her hair curled up, and with light make-up. Her father drove her to her school.

 

Appa: Okay Yuri, text me if you want to be picked up.

Yuri: Arasso appa. Gotta go, my friend is waiting for me. (Opens the car door)

Appa: By the way, are Jessica and Tiffany going to watch the contest too?

Yuri: Yeah, but they texted me earlier that they’ll be a little late so we’ll be saving them seats as we get in.

Appa: We? And who is this other person that my Yuri-ah is going to be with while Jessica and Tiffany aren’t yet here?

Yuri: Appa, he’s just a friend, nothing else, arasso?

Appa: It’s a boy?

Yuri: Yah Appa, don’t worry, we’re just friends. Arasso?

Appa: Arasso, arasso. But don’t forget to text me, arasso?

Yuri: Yes appa. (exits and closes the car door)

 

Yuri’s appa drove off. Yuri can see Taecyeon nervously waiting by the school gate and trying to fix his tie.

 

Yuri: Needs some help with that?

Taecyeon: Yuri.

Yuri: Whats with that face? Is there anything on my face? (touches her own face)

Taecyeon: Nothing, its just that you look really beautiful.

Yuri: (blushes) Thanks.

Taecyeon: Shall we get inside now?

Yuri: Wait, (fixes Taecyeon’s tie) you’re tie isn’t that presentable, I mean you look handsome but the tie is making you a bit weird.

Taecyeon: Th-thanks.

Yuri: Done. (brushes off any excess dust on his shoulders) Now, we can get in.

 

Junho: Wow, what do we have here. Smile. (takes pictures of them)