Th-thanks

Untitled

Tiffany immediately went to the gym to look for Taeyeon, while Yuri was waiting for her. Yuri sits on the benches of the field, she was watching other students playing soccer and baseball. At the back, two students were having trouble with the water bucket, they got off balance and---------------the bucket full of iced water made Yuri wet.

Yuri: Aaaaaahhhhhhh!

Student1: Oh my goodness, I’m really sorry about that.

Student2: We didn’t mean to.

Yuri: its okay, no harm done. (Shivering)

Taecyeon: Are you okay?

Yuri: Oh hi Taecyeon, what are you doing here? I thought badminton was supposed to be in the gym.

Taecyeon: We finished earlier, I’m waiting for Nichkhun.

Yuri: Wow, you guys are really best friends. (Shivering)

Taecyeon: Yuri-ah, you’re shivering. (touches Yuri’s forehead) And you’re hot---I mean, you’re burning, do you have a fever?

Yuri: I really don’t know. (Shivering)

Taecyeon: Come on, I’ll take you to the school clinic.

Yuri: Thanks Taecyeon.

Taecyeon: Let me help you. (Supporting Yuri by the shoulders)

 

They soon arrived at the clinic, still Yuri shivering and Taecyeon supporting her.

 

Nurse: What happened? Come here, I’ll go get some towels and hot chocolate. Were you sweaty before you got wet?

Yuri: I was waiting for Tiffany; she was going to borrow extra clothes for me, because I kind of forgot to bring mine.

Nurse: Next time, don’t forget okay? Taecyeon, can you pass that thermometer to Yuri, so that I can know if she has a fever.

Taecyeon: Okay. (gets the thermometer and gives it to Yuri)

Nurse: Now, I’ll be back for awhile, if you feel nausea just go straight to the bathroom.

Yuri: Okay.

 

The nurse left Taecyeon and Yuri.

 

Taecyeon: Yuri, where is Tiffany?

Yuri: I really don’t know. (Shivering)

Taecyeon: You’re still shivering; I’ll go get the nurse.

Yuri: No, please stay, don’t leave me. (Shivering)

*Beep* *Beep* (from the thermometer)

Taecyeon: (Shock) Yuri, your temperature is 39.7, you have a fever. I should really call the nurse back.

Yuri: Plea-ease Tae-Taecye-yeon, don’t leave me. I’m re-really co-cold.

Taecyeon: I’ll let you borrow my jacket. Here.

Yuri: Th-thanks. But I-I’m still re-really c-cold. Hu-hug m-me Tae-Taecyeon.

Taecyeon: What?

Yuri: Plea-please.

Taecyeon: Uhm, okay. (hugs)

Yuri: Th-thanks. (looks at him)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mianhe, it took me a long time to update...I was caught up with preparations for my grandmother's death anniversary...

I hope you guys would understand...

Anyways, how do you like this chapter?

Comment and Subscribe...

No silent readers please...