Yah! Ruby!

Untitled

Minho: No problem. Thanks for the sandwich too. See you later. (Runs towards Donghae)

Nichkhun: He calls you Yuri noona even though you guys are at the same age and year level?

Yuri: It’s a family thing.

Nichkhun: Okay. Are you okay now?

Yuri: Yeah. A bit heartbroken of what Ruby just said, but I guess I’m gonna have to accept it.

Nichkhun: Don’t listen to that Ruby. She doesn’t know anything about Taecyeon. Taecyeon would always talk about you and how you make him smile in just a text message of yours. He told me that he would always wait for you no matter what.

Yuri: But that’s not what Ruby said.

Nichkhun: Ruby is an attention seeker. She’ll do anything to get attention, especially with me and Taecyeon.

Yuri: Really?

Nichkhun: Yeah. So don’t lose hope. We’ll think of some way to let him and Tiffany listen to you.

Yuri: Thanks again Nichkhun.

Nichkhun: Hey, you’re officially my sister.

Yuri: Since when?

Nichkhun: Since today, you might seem to be strong but you actually need someone to be there.

Yuri: Thanks.

Jessica: There you are. Yuri-ah, don’t you dare make me worry about you. Got that? You don’t want YulSic to break up.

Yuri: I really don’t want that. Mianhe Sica.

Jessica: Come here, you really need a hug. (Hugs)

Yuri: I love you Sica.

Jessica: I love you too Yuri. (Breaks hug) Next time we see that Ruby girl, don’t run away. Stand on your ground and fight back. If you can’t I will do it for you.

Nichkhun: Me too.

Yuri: Thanks you guys, you are the best friends I have ever had. (Hugs both)

On the next day, the three then went to the baseball field to watch Minho and Leeteuk play. They saw Taecyeon alone, so they had the opportunity to talk to him but then Ruby calls him.

Jessica: Urgh! Can I just kill that Ruby now? I can’t take this anymore.

Yuri: Sica, calm down.

Jessica: I can’t help it. I just want to give two black eyes to that person.

Nichkhun: Count me in.

Yuri: Whoa there tigers. Calm down.

Jessica: Right, I really don’t want to have wrinkles. (Touching her face)

Yuri: Right. Let’s just sit and watch Appa, Shindong oppa and Minho’s game.

Jessica: Go Minho! Go Leeteuk! Go Shindong!

Yuri: Yeah! Good luck you guys!

Nichkhun’s POV...

Nichkhun saw Taecyeon going to the school.

Nichkhun: Uhmm, guys?

Jessica: What is it?

Yuri: What’s wrong Nichkhun?

Nichkhun: I’m feeling a bit hungry; I’ll go buy a sandwich.

Jessica: Okay then.

Yuri: Can I come with you, I want to buy water.

Nichkhun: I’ll buy it for you.

Yuri: Really? Thanks Nichkhun. (Smiles)

Nichkhun: You’re welcome. (Smiles and walks away)

Nichkhun: I really want that smile in Yuri’s face. I want this problem to be fixed. I have to make Taecyeon listen. Where is he going? This is my chance to talk to him.

Nichkhun: Taecyeon.

Taecyeon didn’t answer nor look back.

Nichkhun: Yah! Can you not hear me? Taecyeon, I’m talking to you. Will you please listen to me?

Taecyeon: What is it? (Without facing him)

Nichkhun: Can’t you face me?

Taecyeon: (Faces him) what?

Nichkhun: Listen to our explanation. Don’t listen to that Ruby girl. Don’t you remember that she’s nuts? She’s crazy man.

Ruby: Taecyeon.

Nichkhun: Speak of the devil.

Ruby: What are you doing here talking to Taecyeon?

Nichkhun: Don’t I have the right to talk to him?

Ruby: You don’t. You betrayed him. You have no right.

Nichkhun: How would you know that I really betrayed him?

Ruby: I know because he told me.

Nichkhun: Taecyeon, if you would just listen to Yuri-ah-------

Ruby: Don’t listen to him Taecyeon, he’s-----------------

Nichkhun: If you disturb me again, I will seriously punch you in the face.

Ruby: You can’t punch my face; you’re too nice to punch a girl in the face.

Nichkhun: I can if I have to. (Clenching his fist)

Ruby: You wouldn’t.

Nichkhun: Oh I would. (Faces Taecyeon)Taecyeon, listen to Yuri-ah; you would now that I didn’t betray you and that she’s not playing with your heart. She really likes you; she hasn’t been smiling ever since the first day of the Sports Days. She wants you to listen to her explanation.

Ruby: Come on Taecyeon. (Grabs Taecyeon)

Nichkhun: YAH!

Ruby: Come on Taecyeon! (Grabs Taecyeon harder)

Nichkhun: Taecyeon, if you’re really my best friend, go to our hang out place, we’ll be waiting for you.

Ruby: He won’t go. Come on Taecyeon, you’re next to play. (Grabs Taecyeon)

Nichkhun: There are times that I really want TO PULL HER HEAD OFF!

END of POV...

Yuri: I wonder what’s taking Nichkhun so long.

Jessica: Yul, are you okay?

Yuri: Yeah, just wondering what’s taking Nichkhun so long.

Jessica: Maybe there are too many people in the cafeteria.

Yuri: Sica, almost all students and teachers are in the basketball court.

Jessica: Maybe he first went to the boys’ CR.

Yuri: Maybe you’re right.

Glenn: Yuri, time for you to play.

Yuri: Right, wish me luck.

Jessica: Good luck Yuri.

Ruby: You’re going to need it Yuri-ah.

Jessica: Yah! Ruby!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I updated...

I think its a long one...hahaha

Enjoy...

Please comment and subscribe...

NO SILENT READERS PLEASE...

Thank you!! ^_^