Liked texting

Untitled

 

Vina: Aha! You are Taecyeon.

TYBoy: Why do you always say that name?

Vina: Because you are Taecyeon.

TYBoy: Why?

Vina: Because he’s silent in class, he is always called by teachers to participate and he sits at the back of the class.

TYBoy: Are you sure about that?

Vina: I’m positive. So, are you Taecyeon?
TYBoy: Nope.

Yuri: What?! Fine, I won’t anymore reply to you. Goodbye.

TYBoy: Wait, Alright, alright I am Taecyeon.

Yuri: I knew it. You should give me a prize because I guessed right.

TYBoy: No way, you still have a debt to pay.

Yuri: What are you talking about?

TYBoy: Yeah, you have a debt to pay. Thanks to me, Siwon didn’t chase you around the school with the cockroach.

Yuri: Wait, you stopped him?

TYBoy: Yeah, and you also bumped me. I was concentrating on cleaning up early.

Yuri: Oh, I didn’t know and I’m sorry. What do you want me to do as a payment for my unknown debt?

TYBoy: Give me your number, because my mom already warned me not to use the computer that long.

Yuri: Oh, give me yours too, or else I won’t reply to you, because I don’t really reply to unknown numbers.

TYBoy: Fine, here is mine. ???????????

Yuri: And here is mine. ???????????

TYBoy: I’ll text you later.

Yuri: You’re really weird, you know that?

TYBoy: I am not. And why do you say that I am?

Yuri: Well, you’re not really silent, you have a big mouth.

TYBoy: I do not.

Yuri: Yes you do. You maybe silent to other people, but not to me.

TYBoy: I just don’t have anything to talk about with our classmates. I’m shy.

Yuri: That’s my line.

TYBoy: Wait, you? Shy? Oh please, I can hear you, Jessica and Tiffany talking from my seat.

Yuri: Actually I didn’t say that I am silent, I said shy. Talking is not shyness. And yes, I am shy, I get nervous when the teacher calls my name and makes me recite something in front of the class.

TYBoy: Whatever, I don’t believe that you are shy. Gotta go. I’ll text you, okay?

Yuri: Sure. Your text better be important.

 

After that, Taecyeon never replied. Yuri closed her computer and went downstairs and checked her phone for messages but there wasn’t any.

 

Yuri: Wait, why am I waiting for his message? Why am I excited to reply to him? Yah! Yuri-ah! Just watch TV.

 

And she did watch TV; her phone was silent to conserve her phone energy, so she didn’t knew that Taecyeon was already sending her a message, she didn’t even bother to check until it was time to go to bed, and she received a lot of messages from Taecyeon.

 

Yuri: Oh my, he texted and I didn’t reply. Oh, he’s really pissed now. Maybe I should reply to him tomorrow and think of an excuse for not replying to him.

 

The next day was a Sunday, so Yuri went to church with her parents. After church, she sent a group message to all of her friends that she finished attending church. Jessica and Tiffany replied that they too finished attending church. She happily texted with her friends, she then received a message from Taecyeon, and based on his message, he really was pissed.

 

Yuri: Oh man, he really is pissed. I should reply and tell the truth.

 

Yuri’s reply to Taecyeon:

 

Hi Taecyeon, sorry I wasn’t able to reply to you yesterday, my phone was silent and I got into the movie that I was watching yesterday.

 

After a few minutes Taecyeon replied and to Yuri’s surprise Taecyeon wasn’t angry at all. He forgave her immediately.

 

Text conversation:

Taecyeon: its okay, I forgive you.

Yuri: Really?

Taecyeon: Yeah.

Yuri: Are you sure?

Taecyeon: Do you want me to forgive you or not?

Yuri: Sorry, I was just checking.

 

Yuri really liked texting with Taecyeon.