*bumps*

Untitled

 

Yuri heard everything and approached them.

 

Yuri: What did I forget to give you?

Jae Jin: Duh, you promised to give me Angel’s (fiction) picture. You texted me, that you would give me her picture last week when we had our family reunion.

Yuri: Why didn’t you tell me in the first place? (Hitting Jae Jin’s head)

Jae Jin: Ow, that hurt. (Touching his head) I did tell you but you ignored me because you were too busy talking to your relatives.

Yuri: Alright, alright, it’s my fault, happy?

Jae Jin: I won’t be happy unless you give me her picture. (Acting like a child, crossing arms)

Yuri: Fine, here. (Gives the picture)

Jae Jin: (Receives picture) Thanks. Wow, she’s really pretty.

Yuri: So, are you and your friends going to stop staring at me?

Jae Jin: We are, thanks cousin Yuri.

Yuri: Yeah, yeah, whatever. Let’s get back to cleaning.

Tiffany: Alright.

 

Yuri: Thanks Jessica, Tiffany.

Jessica: Just remember that we’re here for you.

Tiffany: Yeah.

 

After cleaning, they closed the doors and went to each other’s paths home. Yuri was happy because Jae Jin and his friends weren’t staring anymore. They started to have their regular class with their regular subjects.

Two months have passed; Yuri, Jessica and Tiffany were studying really hard for their upcoming exams. Jessica was having trouble understanding their math lessons, so she asked some help from Yuri since Tiffany was busy tutoring another student in English.

 

Jessica: Hey Yuri, can you explain to me how teacher got this answer?

Yuri: Uhmm, sure. (Explains the math solutions) Did you understand?

Jessica: Yeah, can you give me another example for me to answer on my own?

Yuri: Sure. (Writes a mathematical equation) Try this. This is easy.

Jessica: You all call this easy? Come on Yuri, can’t you give me an easy one?

Yuri: You can do this Jessica, just analyze the equation.

Jessica: Alright, but if my head explodes, its your fault.

Yuri: Just analyze it.

Jessica: Fine. (Starts answering the equation)

 

Yuri saw Jessica really trying to answer the equation, but she didn’t bother to help her because it was an easy equation. So she just stared at the blackboard and waited for Jessica to finish.

 

Jessica: I’m done. You were right, it was easy.

Yuri: Let me see. (Looks at Jessica’s answers) Wow, good job Jessica.

Jessica: Thanks Yuri.

 

School ended early because it was the exams week. Over the weekend Yuri, studied her notes and books in every subject. She really wanted to become the class honor, so that her parents would be happy for her.

 

It was the day of the exams, the students were nervous as they pass their exam papers to the proctor of their class. Yuri was happy that exams week was done and she hope that she got good scores. It was their duty to clean the classroom again, and so did Jae Jin’s group. Yuri was concentrating in cleaning, until she heard Jessica screaming because Siwon, a classmate of theirs were carrying a live cockroach in his hands. Jessica ran to the girls comfort room so that she can be away from Siwon. Siwon then saw Yuri, and he went close to Yuri and with the cockroach that was still kicking.

 

Siwon: Yuri, look.

Yuri: Eww, get that away from me.

Siwon: It’s just a cockroach.

Yuri: No, Siwon, don’t come near me with that thing. (Keeps on stepping back from Siwon) Siwon---- (Bumps into someone)