Aha! You are Taecyeon.

Untitled

 

Yuri: Nope, who are you?

TYBoy: I guess I really am that silent in class.

Yuri: Wait, are you saying that we’re classmates?

TYBoy: Yeah we are.

 

Yuri: Who is this guy? Silent?  There’s no guy who is silent in class except for Taecyeon.

 

Yuri: By any chance is this Taecyeon?

TYBoy: Why do you say that?

Yuri: Because the only guy I knew that is silent in class in Taecyeon.

TYBoy: Nope, I’m not Taecyeon.

Yuri: If you’re not Taecyeon, then who is this?

TYBoy: That’s for me to know and for you to find out. Gotta go, it’s already late. Chat you tomorrow.

 

Yuri: Who is this guy, anyways? Ugh, I hate these kind of guys..

 

The next day was a Saturday, and Yuri was getting ready to meet with the rest of the class in school for their school presentation in the upcoming school occasion. Yuri was really early because she only saw one classmate of theirs waiting for the others to arrive. She entered the room to see who that classmate was also too early. She saw that is was Taecyeon. Yuri and Taecyeon waited for their other classmates to arrive.


After 15 minutes, Taecyeon’s phone rang. Taecyeon answered it. After the phone call, Taecyeon told Yuri that the others are already downstairs waiting.

 

Yuri: Oh okay. We should close the doors.

Taecyeon: Good idea.

 

They both went down to the gate and saw the rest of their classmates waiting.

 

Hyomin: Here you guys are. What were you guys doing in our classroom?

Yuri: We were waiting for you guys.

Gyuri: Really? Or were you guys dating there.

Yuri: We were not. The group message said to wait in the classroom, remember?

Hyomin: Yeah, but then I texted just this morning to wait in the school gates.

Yuri: I never received it, that’s why I waited there.

Taecyeon: Me too.

Junsu: Just admit it guys, that you were dating upstairs.

Taecyeon: Shut up. (Hits Junsu’s head)

Junsu: Ow, alright.

 

Tiffany: Hey, where were you?

Yuri: I was waiting for the rest of us guys in the classroom. It just so happens that Taecyeon was also there waiting.

Jessica: Wait, only the two of you were there?

Yuri: Yeah.

 

Hyomin: Come on, let’s go to the auditorium.

All: Right.

 

They started their practice in the auditorium. Hyomin, their class president, assigned places and roles to each one for their presentation. They were able to cooperate with each other, and as a job well done in the practices, Hyomin lead them to her house for lunch.

 

Hyomin: Don’t be shy guys, we really prepared for all of you to come.


Junsu: I’m not shy. Thanks Hyomin.

Siwon: So am I. I’m really hungry.

Hyomin: Eat up guys.

 

After lunch, they all went to their own homes. They didn’t anymore practice that afternoon.

 

Yuri went home and then watched her favorite show. After watching movie, she opened her computer and opened her yahoo mail, to see whether that guy, TY, sent another message and there was a message from him that said “You online?”

 

Yuri: Oh so he did meant about chatting today.

 

Yuri replied to him “Yeah, I am. And I won’t reply to you anymore if you won’t tell me who you are.” And pressed send.

 

Email conversation:

 

TYBoy: Fine, then guess who I am. I’m silent; our teacher’s always calls my name to participate and I sit at the back of the class.

Vina: Aha! You are Taecyeon.