My dream won't come true after all.

Untitled

Tiffany: Well, they did betray him Jessica, I feel sad for Taecyeon that his best friend and the girl she likes are hiding something from him rather than just telling him the truth!

Yuri: But we have nothing to hide to Taecyeon.

Ruby: Will you just shut up Yuri, how could you just play with Taecyeon’s heart--------

Jessica: Yah! Didn’t I told you to stay away from this Ruby.

Ruby: Whatever.

Yuri: I was about to talk to Taecyeon, but Ruby here just keeps on pulling Taecyeon away from me.

Ruby: I am only protecting him from getting hurt again.

Nichkhun: She’s trying to explain Ruby. She’s trying to fix things with Taecyeon but you’re only making it worse.

Ruby: Whatever, let’s go guys. (Walks away)

Tiffany: Come on Taecyeon. (Drags Taecyeon away from them)

Nichkhun: Yah! Taecyeon! Are you going to listen to those girls that you have known just this year rather than listening to your best friend that you have known since kindergarten?

Taecyeon left without even answering them, without even looking at them.

Nichkhun: How could he?

Jessica: If only he would just listen to you than to them, then he would know that it was just a misunderstanding.

Nichkhun: Let’s just go.

Yuri: My dream won’t come true after all.

Jessica: What dream?

Yuri: The dream I had yesterday. My dream was full of happiness. You, me, our family, Nichkhun was there and Taecyeon---------was there too. We were in the park like we usually do every year before school ends. Taeyeon and Leeteuk finally became a couple. Sooyoung and Minho finally got along while eating our food up, Tiffany and you were happily chatting, Seohyun and Shindong were playing baseball with Nichkhun, and me and Taecyeon were just sitting there sharing our memories together. After that we ate our lunch and Nichkhun keeps on goofing around with his jokes. We were happy then. Like a family.