We? Is Someone With You?

Untitled

 

Hara: Taecyeon really does like you. I mean, remember your Social Studies report?

Yuri: Yeah, what about it?

Hara: He hates Social Studies, he never listens to the teacher, but when it was you to lecture about a topic, I was surprise that he was even taking down notes, smiling at you nonstop and he couldn’t take his eyes off you.

Jessica: I noticed that one too, when Yuri called Siwon to participate, I saw him, looking at you, with a smile on his face.

Tiffany: Don’t forget his part to report, he kept on looking at you, but you didn’t notice it because you were too busy doodling on your notebook.

Yuri: You guys are lying.

Hara: Why won’t you believe our evidences Yuri?

Yuri: Because, no guys will like a girl like me, especially me.

 

Hara, Jessica and Tiffany were still trying to convince Yuri that Taecyeon really like her, until Hyomin broke their conversation, because she had to tell Yuri and Tiffany something.

 

Hyomin: Yuri, Tiffany, can I talk to you for a minute?

Yuri: Thank you Hyomin, you really saved me.

 

Yuri: Yeah, sure. Come on Tiffany. (Grabs Tiffany’s arm) What is it Hyomin?

 

Hyomin: I want you guys to join the softball team for our class in the coming Sports Days.

Tiffany: What? Why us?
Hyomin: Well, you guys know how to pitch, bat and catch a softball, I saw you guys, playing in the field before and you are good, you guys should really join the softball team.

 

Yuri: in this way, I won’t be obliged to cheer for Taecyeon in badminton.

 

Yuri: Sure, we’re in.

Tiffany: We are?
Yuri: Yeah, we are.

Tiffany: Yah, Yuri-ah. What’s wrong with you? You know that I don’t want to be messy, and I like wearing the outfits for the cheering team.

Yuri: Come on Tiffany, when we were playing you got mud all over you and you didn’t even care that you did, we continued playing until it was already time to head out the field. Please Tiffany, for me. (Tugging Tiffany’s shirt)  Please, pretty please on sugar on top, with cherries, M&Ms, Chocolate syrup with strawberries and blueberries and---------------

Tiffany: Yah! Yuri-ah, are you trying to destroy my favorite shirt?

Yuri: Sorry. But please.

Tiffany: Alright, alright, I’ll join the team. I’m only doing this for Yuri to stop destroying my shirt.

Hyomin: Thanks guys. I’ll tell the PE teacher to include you on the team.

Tiffany: But we don’t actually know the exact rules.

Hyomin: I knew you would say that, that’s why I asked Glenn to train you tomorrow on the ambassador’s place.

Yuri: Okay.

Hyomin: Go to the place by 7 am.

Tiffany: That early?

Yuri: We’ll be punctual.

Hyomin: Thanks again guys. (Enters the house)

 

Yuri and Tiffany went back to where Hara and Jessica were sitting and chatting.

 

Jessica: What was Hyomin telling you?

Yuri: You guys are looking at two of the members of the Class softball team.

Hara: Really?

Jessica: What? I thought we were going to spend the Sports Days together as a family.

Tiffany: Yuri here, made me join.

Yuri: Don’t worry Sica, we won’t always be on the field during Sports Days, only when its our team to play. And besides, you can cheer for us.

Jessica: But it won’t be fun. (Pouting)

Yuri: Minho, Donghae and Leeteuk are in the Boys softball team in their class too you know, so we would still be together as a family.

Jessica: Fine, but I’m only doing this to cheer for you two.

Yuri: Thanks you guys. (Hugs Jessica and Tiffany)

 

By the time Yuri got home, she didn’t even bother texting Taecyeon because she was still embarrassed when she called out Taecyeon’s name at the party.

 

On the next day, Yuri and Tiffany got to the ambassador’s place to practice with their teacher Glenn; unexpectedly he brought someone with him.

 

Yuri: Glenn, over here.

Glenn: Sorry we’re late; I had to pick up someone.

Tiffany: We? Is someone with you?