Minho

The Love Of A Wish[Lee Taemin]

"Ah, Key! This is Levi, Levi this is Key." Jonghyun introduced jogging up towards Key. He started whispering in Key's ear to make him furrow his eye brows.

"Ooh, really?" He asked him, Jonghyun smiled and nodded.

"Hey, Ya! Lecher, why are you here?" Key yelled towards me. I was a bit shocked by his comment, but what he said was describing me pretty well. All I have done was get help and lean all on Taemin since I've been here.

"Don't you think that was a little rude?" Taemin asked, "He didn't ask to come over. I helped him because I wanted to, not because he begged me too."

"Taeminnie, I wasn't talking to you." Key pointed his index finger at me, "Lecher, answer the question." I slowly walked up towards him and bowed my head.

"I'm here because I have no where else to go." I said honestly. "Where do you live?" he asked.

"I don't live anywhere. I don't have a home or a place to live." I responded back.

"I don't mind you being here, but! I don't want to ever catch you mooching off one of them, or using them for you own advantage. Or God so help me, I will beat you up so bad the police won't be able to recognize the body. Got it?!" Key walked up to me having his pointed finger not even and inch away from my face. I quickly nodded back. That was the first time I was ever threatened like that. Was it just because I was a boy, or was it just Korea in general?

"Don't mind Key, he is just a big worried umma is all." Jonghyun told me as Key disappeared into the house.

"U-umma? A mom?" I asked.

"Yeah, Key is considered the mom of our group, since he likes to treat us all like a family.You'll figure it out when you get to know us all a little better. We're all very close" Taemin said to me smiling.

"Yeah, maybe a little to close.." Jonghyun said winking and putting his arm around Taemin with a huge smirk on his face.

"What do you mean?" Taemin and I said at the same time. Jonghyun's smirk disappeared as suddenly as it came and soon it became a frown.

"I knew Taemin was pretty dense, but you too Levi? Come on..." I scratched my head embarrassed.

"My friends have always said, I was to innocent for my own good."

"It seems like you guys were just made for each other the way you're both already so friendly towards each other." Jonghyun said as Taemin and I were laughing at our own innocence. I quickly stopped laughing and looked down embarrassed blushing like mad. All of a sudden the door to the dorm swung open and I looked to see who came out. 

Minho busted out the door with a raw burst of energy, I could see why people said he had fire charisma. The way he was made it look so amazing like he just came out of a drama, it was hard not to watch. The way he even carried himself and stood, made him look of high importance and so powerful that I took a couple steps back. This was more impacting than him on TV.

"Where's Levi! I want to see the new kid." Minho blurted out with his widened eyes, looking straight at my completely flushed face.

________________

Sorry it's so short. My computer went stupid and deleted the whole thing without me saving D: So I did this on memory... But it seems to be missing stuff ): I hope you enjoy it anyway! :)