Explore Or Ignore

The Love Of A Wish[Lee Taemin]

Thankfully, I was right when I said they'd wake up after they ate something. Everyone was back to their own selves again, as Onew entered the living room where we all were seated after he had finished his shower. He had loose and comfy looking clothes on and a towel draped over his shoulders from his wet hair. He walked over and sat down on the couch's arm rest right beside me.

"Much better." I told him smiling, he scratched his head nervously.

"Yeah.." was the only thing he said back.

"Hey! What the heck Taemin, that's cheating!" Minho yelled at the TV as Taemin apparently did a cheap shot on the soccer video game they were playing.

"It's not cheating if I'm allowed to do it." Taemin counter attacked back.

"It's a glitch!" Minho yelled as Taemin did it again, scoring yet another point. Key stood up suddenly at this point, agitation easy to see on his face.

"Yah! Shut up! You have a guest over and you're completely ignoring him." Key yelled at both of them annoyed.

"We're not ignoring him. Levi's going to play the winner.. Right Levi?" Taemin asked me, barely getting in a glance to look at me before returning it back to the game. 

"I guess.. But I'm-" I was stopped by the TV turning off.

"What the?!" Taemin called. All our eyes slowly trailed down to Key's hand who was holding the plug to the TV. 

"What the hell, Key?!" Minho complained. 

"Maybe you guys should.. Oh, I don't know.. Maybe, show Levi around?! Isn't this his first time in Korea? Why not give him a tour around. Show him places, like where to eat and where the clothing stores are!" Key yelled towards them just like a nagging mother. 

"Yah. Key, calm down. I'm sure they were going to after their game, right guys..?" Jonghyun said stressing over to them. 

"O-of course!" They stuttered out of their mouths.

"Poor Levi. Don't worry, I'll show you around." Onew said grabbing my hand and it to comfort me, which did the exact opposite. He pulled me up and slowly started ushering me to the door.

"H-hey! Wait! I'm coming too!" Taemin called after us, running to the front door before us, grabbing a pair of his shoes.

"Now someone is enthusiastic..." Key muttered under his breath. Taemin only glanced over at him.

"Here Levi, you can borrow my shoes. They probably fit you better then Minho's monster shoes." Taemin said handing over a nice pair of sneakers. "We should probably get you your own shoes first.." He muttered more to himself. Key shot me a harsh glance. I quickly looked away as I remembered what he threatened me 'I don't want to ever catch you mooching off one of them, or using them for you own advantage. Or God so help me, I will beat you up so bad the police won't be able to recognize the body.' I gulped and looked over back at Taemin who was putting on a different pair of shoes.

"Taemin that's okay. You don't need to buy me anything..-"

"Do you have money to buy some shoes?" Taemin interjected.

"W-well, no... but.." I couldn't come up with an excuse quick enough to respond.

"Exactly. You can pay me back, after you get the money. Don't worry, I think being an idol star I have a little extra cash to help you out a bit." I took a quick glance over towards Key who had his face turned from my view.

"Thank you..." I whispered defeated. He took his hand and ruffled my hair. 

"Hehe. That's a good boy!" Taemin said smiling down at me. I could feel my face flush as he was looking right at me.

"You guys ready yet? My eyes are about to bleed from so much aeygo." Onew called back to us, already going through the front door. He gave us a quick smile as if to say he was joking, but his voice was very rough. He probably is still tired, I though as Taemin and I went to catch up to him.

We had about the same reaction as we did when we went to the grocery store yesterday. The fangirls created a loose circle around us trying to take their pictures as I stood awkwardly inbetween them from store to store. They showed me around different food restaurants, clothing stores, and shoe stores. Both of them buying things for me even when I insisted for them not to. 

During each visit to a different store and restaurant I secretly grabbed an application for a job. Hopefully one of these places would take me in, I prayed in the back of my head.

"It's getting dark. Think we should head back?" Onew asked us. We both nodded our head, as all of us were carrying about three huge bags each. It almost seemed like they were having a contest on who could buy the most stuff for me. I sighed in my head, Key's going to kill me...

When we returned back, everyone else was already in bed and asleep. We dropped off the bags in the living room as Onew and Taemin both went to bed. I stayed in the living room and took out the job applications and placed them all on the table to go through.

"Aren't you going to bed Levi?" Asked Taemin as he entered the living room after taking his shower.

"No, not yet. I just have to go over a couple things then I'll be there." I told him.

"What kind of things?" he asked again walking over sitting next to me. He noticed all the job applications scattered over the table and looked over at me questioningly.

"When did you get all these?"

"I got them when you and Onew were buying everything for me." I said to him.

"You didn't have to sneak them, silly." He chuckled ruffling my hair. "Want some help?" Before I could answer him, he already grabbed one and started filling it out for me.

"Why are you so nice to me?" I finally asked him. He's been doing so much for me, knowing I won't be able to do anything in return. He was silent for a little bit as he stopped writing.

"..I don't know.. It's weird, right? I just feel like you've went through a lot, and that you needed the help." He responded, not giving a clear answer at all.

"But why..? I'm not very smart, and I don't know if I can pay you back at all.. Yet you keep helping me more and more." I told him wondering. I looked over towards him, who was biting his lip.

"I don't know, okay? I'm just as confused as you are. I don't know why I keep helping you... If it was anyone else randomly on the street that day, I would have probably called the cops and had them pick you up. But for some reason, every time I would think of doing something, my body would do something completely different." He said upset and frustrated.

"Is it because you look like a helpless girl? Augh! I don't know!" He shook his head angered.

"I'm sorry.. I am actually a-" I cut myself off. I was about to tell him. Tell him everything, including the fact I was a girl. I held my tongue, there is no way he'd believe me or accept me even if I did tell him. He was looking over at me, waiting for me to continue.

"I-I am actually as confused as you are.. I am in the same situation as you are in, if that helps..." I told him weakly. His lips began to form a smile. Not just any smile, but a genuine smile that I've never seen before. My heart couldn't help but skip a beat and start to flutter.

"I'm glad I'm not the only one then.." He wrapped his arms around me into a strong embrace as his head hit my shoulder. I felt my heart began to thump loudly in my chest. Please don't tell me you hear it, I yelled in my head. My mind was going into a hazy state of confusion, as I wrapped my arms around him as well.

After a few seconds he let go and stood up quickly. "W-we should probably be getting to bed, it's getting pretty late." He told me, but keeping his face turned away from me.

"Okay.." I told him as I followed him into the bed room and we both fell asleep. Side by side.


_____________________________

Oh! It's starting to get exciting! :D Can't wait to see whats going to happen! X3 comment and subscribe if you want to boost up my ego lol XD But really, it does make my day when you guys talk to me :) Bye~!