Key

The Love Of A Wish[Lee Taemin]

I decided to look out and enjoy the view since this was my first visit to Korea. It looked so ordinary and casual, people were walking everywhere until I saw the huge electric billboard signs were they where everywhere. There was nothing like this even near my town.

"Is this your first time seeing Seoul or something? You're mouth is dropping to the floor." Jonghyun spoke up to me. "Just keep you're eyes on the road!" Taemin squecked as he barely dodged another car. Taemin eyed me for a second smiling to himself.

"So this really is your first time in Seoul?" Taemin questioned. "Yes, this is my first time in Korea also..  Actually this is the first time I've been to Asia." I said giggling with excitment. Both of them smiled at this.

"Kids these days. They can be excited about anything." Jonghyun remarked. "I'm not that much older than you, I think.."

"How old are you? You look 13."

"I'm 18, I just graduated from highschool." I told him, defending my age. "So you're my age!" Taemin called out happy. "My birthday is July 18th, what's yours?"

"Mine is November the 8th." I said. "Cool so I'm actually a little older, ha ha ha!" I just laughed and shook it off.

"Guys, I don't mean to burst your little bubble you guys are in now, but we're here." Jonghyun said, as the car's engine was already off and so was his seat belt. I looked around as I was heading out of the car to see the dorm. It was a nice sized house with an almost traditional Korean feel to it.

"Welcome to SHINee's lair..." Jonghyun spoke up behind me, pulling up his shirt sleeve like a vampire's cape. Taemin tried to get in the picture and used his index fingers as vampire teeth. "Yes, we brought you here because we want to your blood~."

"Unfortuantly, you didn't know I was a vampire as well..." I said popping up the collar to my shirt. "Curses, our damsel is already a vampire!" Jonghyun said. "And another thing he's male!" Taemin said putting his hands on my chest. I quickly on instinct squeeked and jumped back, covering my chest. Taemin looked down at his hands than turned to face Jonghyun, that showed an expression 'what did I do wrong.' I quickly tried to come up with an excuse.

"Sorry, I guess I bruised there when I passed out last night." I told him apologeticly, but slapping myself mentally in the head. "Oh okay, sorry about that. I didn't know."

"It's fine." I told him. "So you're just a wimp." Jonghyun snorted at me. I shrugged holding the pose. "What can I say, I'm American." Jonghyun jumped back and pointed, as Taemin sniffled in a laugh.

"He-he's doing the pose!! AH!" I looked at him confused. "What are you talking about?"

"The American pose! You just proved it! Haha! That's awesome! Do another!" Jonghyun spoke excited. I stared even more confused at him. "What? American? A shrug?" I asked, he nodded excited.

"Wow, I didn't know a shrug was so American.. That's weird." Jonghyun shrugged and chuckled to himself for 'being American.'

"And whose the 13 year old again?" Taemin added in, just barely enough for him to hear.

"Hey! Ya!  Just cause I can act free and be fun doesn't mean you have to pick on me." Jonghyun told him. They both stared at each others eyes, starting a glaring contest.

"What's with the new guy?" I heard a man's voice behind me. As I turned around with the others to see, I saw nothing but Key himself...

 

_____________________

sqweee....! Now enters Key! Woot!<3 leave a comment and subscribe! Thank you! :)