Clean Up!

The Love Of A Wish[Lee Taemin]

"Well... It's a big story, but soon ends when Onew 'accidently' dropped half the detergent in the wash. Instead of only a cup it orignially asked for."Jonghyun cleared up slowly turning his gaze to rest on Onew.

What the three of us saw was the entire place was filled with bubbles about half a foot deep covered in leaves floating on the top of the foam. In the kitchen across the way all the plates were broken as some pieces laid on the counter and some under the mass of bubbles.

"That doesn't explain why the dishes are all broken!" Minho complained. Onew stepped in front of Jonghyun.

"Well... That is an even bigger story creating the accident with the detergent. Jonghyun was trying to wash the dishes but kept loosing grip of them causing them to crash on the ground. With this distraction, I wasn't paying attention to how much detergent I was using." Onew said putting the blame back towards Jonghyun. Jonghyun stared at him in disbelief.

"Out of all the things we've been through, you put the blame on me?" He asked him like he was betrayed.

"Hey! You put the blame on me first, just trying to return the favor." Onew said lifting his hands up to defend himself. I looked around through the chaos and noticed we had one missing person.

"Where was Key through all of this?" I asked. Both the boys looked at each other than back at us. "He was in the yard raking leaves." They both said at the exact same time. Oh no...

We raced through the bubbles and made it out to the porch deck and found the door was wide open. His rake was laying right beside the house, but there was no Key.

"He-help!" we heard. I ran to the sound that came from the left of me.

"Key?! Where are you?" I called out as everyone else was searching around worried.

"I-I'm right here... I can't get up.." I looked under me to see Key's face barely visible through the leafs and bubbles.

"I found him!" I called to the others ,grabbing a hold of his out stretched hand. Due to the bubbles however, I slipped as well falling on my knees.

"It's harder than it looks, isn't it?" Key said amused, as well as showing his point to me.

"It is... However, I have a plan... Guys, listen up! Taemin grab a hold of my waist , everyone else make a chain and the last person take my belt and tie yourself to that table." I explained to them. I stripped off my belt handing it to Minho who wrapped his thigh with the table leg.

"When I count to three, we pull.. 1. 2.. 3!" I felt the others pull my waist with pure strenght, as Key came up with ease in my hand. We all looked around laughing and smiling, we did it!

"Levi, thanks. That was probably the most embarrassing thing I've been through." Key told me embarrassed covering his face. I chuckled and grabbed his shoulders.

"You don't have to worry. I've done so much more embarrassing things, you would be astonished."  I told him straight massaging his shoulders out of habit.

"Well now that we found all our people... Jonghyun clean this mess up!" Minho pointed handing over my belt back to me.

"What?! Why me?" Jonghyun complained.

"You started this whole mess in the first place! Onew, you can help since it was partly you're fault as well." Minho said to him a little nicer.

"Hey!" Onew started. "I'm the hyung!.. And.. Yes, sir.." He said defeated knowing it was part of his fault for Key's fall.

"Key you can go wash up and relax. Taemin and Levi, let's hurry up and start dinner. We won't get our early dinner as planned." Minho commanded.

"Yes, sir!" Taemin and I said at the same time, mockingly saluting him. We both started laughing to ourselves as we quickly grabbed the groceries before he could yell at us too.