I'm in Trouble

The Love Of A Wish[Lee Taemin]

It was late and dark and I had no idea what time it was until I got on the bus. Holy cow it's almost eleven! I hope the guys aren't mad at me.. I didn't even leave a note saying where I was at and I didn't have a cell phone to call them with either.

I rushed off the bus on my stop and ran down to SHINee's dorm. The house windows were completely dark but one lit in the living room. Okay, I guess they'd all be asleep by now since they got up so early this morning. 

I hesitated at the door before finally knocking. The door swung open immediately after the first knock scaring the crap out of me. Taemin had the door wide open with a face mixed with worry and anger. I looked up at him slightly guilty.

"I'm back.." I said weakly in the most apologetic tone I could make.

"Where have you been?! We all though you either ran away or were kidnapped!" Taemin said, almost yelled towards me. He took the collar of my shirt and pulled me inside. 

"No sorry. I should have written you a note. I turned in my job applications and-" 

"And that took six hours?" Onew interrupted me coming into the picture of my view from the living room.

"No... But after I did all that, I went to that restaurant you guys were talking about and was offered a job there. They put me to work right then after I ate. It was awesome! I work again tomorrow at ten." I said excitably. I reached in my back pocket and handed Taemin the white envelope. 

"Here's some money I earned. I know I owe you a lot more, but this is a-"

"Keep it." Taemin said, pushing the envelope back to me. "You need it more than I do. Don't worry about paying me back until you're settled and can buy your own apartment, okay?" He said in an asking way placing his hand on my shoulder. 

"Wah~.. You scared us so much, Levi~!" Onew said pulling me into a hug knocking off Taemin's hand.

"Sorry hyung... I'll leave a note next time." I said patting his back for comfort. He pulled away looking down at me and nodded while smiling. Taemin grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back to look over towards him again. 

"I think your first investment should be a cell phone so something like this doesn't happen again."

"Agreed." Minho said coming out from the bedroom in his p-jays. "When do you get off work tomorrow? I'll take you to pick out a phone." Was he listening in on our conversation?

"Oh! Me too!" Taemin said raising his hand.

"You all have a variety show to go to tomorrow though, I thought?" Mind asked him.

"Oh. Yeah..." Taemin's face turned serious and pointed a finger at me sternly. "But you better give me your number, okay?" He said slowly turning his serious face into a joking smirk. I couldn't help but laugh again. 

"Of course."  I said inbetween my laughs.

"Is that one of the outfits you got? It looks good on you." Minho commented. 

"Thanks. Taemin picked it out and bought it for me." Minho gave Taemin a thumbs up.

"Good eye." He told Taemin, "you should go shopping with Key sometime, he's really good at picking out good clothes too." he suggested towards me. I nodded.

"Yeah, sure." I said, though really I'm to nervous to ask Key for anything... Taemin nudged me with his elbow. 

"Go to bed. You look tired. Wash up and I'll get out your futon." 

"Thank you, Taemin." I said before bowing and going to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

I was just finishing drying my face off when I heard voices coming from the bed room.

"Why are you so nice to Levi? You treat him like your lover or something..." I leaned my ear against the door to listen better. There was a pause before they responded.

"I'm just being nice because it's the right thing to do. He's just a friend." There was another pause before he spoke up again. "What?! I'm not gay! He's just a good friend, I feel sorry for him." I heard foot steps leave the room as I slowly exited out of the bathroom. What was that all about? I couldn't even tell who was speaking because the door muffled and altered their voices to much. 

Jonghyun and Key walked into the bed room and sat down on their futon ready for bed when I went back to the living room to grab my p-jays. As I did, I thanked Taemin again before going back into the bedroom. I hesitated seeing Jonghyun and Key there and was debating whether or not it would be weird to go back into the bathroom to change or not.

"You going to change or just stand there like an idiot?" Jonghyun jokingly asked me. I snapped out of my debation and started undressing.

"Sorry. I was thinking about something." I told him not exactly lying.

"It's alright." He laughed, "I heard you got a job, congratulations."

"Thanks." I said tugging on my p-jay top.

"Yeah, I heard that too. Where do you work at?" Key asked me.

"It's called the Bunseg"I told him.

"Oh that old couples restaurant? So they're finally hiring?" 

"Yeah, it was more like a second thought really." I said embarrassed laughing. 

That's when I went to my futon and curled myself in the covers. "Good night!" I called.

"Night."

"Goodnight."

"Night, Levi!"

"Sweet dreams!"

"Good night!" My heart lit up as I heard all these caring voices call out back to me. I never had anything like this before and it felt good to feel loved. I smiled and closed my eyes drifting off into a peaceful sleep...

 

_____________________

It's been awhile? How are you all? I hope well! Comment and Subscribe! <3 Have a nice day as well~! :)