Shopping

The Love Of A Wish[Lee Taemin]

When we made it to the grocery store, people were still giving us looks even with the disguises.

"You guys at being incognito." I told them as I saw a person pull out their cell phone to take a picture.

"Maybe we should have grabbed wigs too.. I didn't think there would be that many people here today." Minho said to himself.

"Aigo! What's the purpose of having a disguise if it's not even affective?" Taemin said annoyed pulling off his sunglasses. I started humming to myself.

"I'm a nobody. I'm a nobody~!" I started dancing around them as no one even minded me till now.

"Whose that guy with them?" "Is he from a different band?" "I've never seen him before." Whispers were coming from all around us. Taemin and Minho quickly grabbed me and pushed me in between them.

"You idiot when you're with us, you are a somebody." Taemin whispered in my ear. I looked at all the fangirls watching us intently. This is going on the internet, isn't it?

"Let's just hurry and get what we need and leave." Minho told us grabbing a shopping cart, ignoring all the fangirls as he came back over towards us.

"So what sides are you going to make?" I asked. I tried as well to ignore the pictures being taken yet I felt a little camera shy, even though it wasn't of me.

"I'm thinking some American sides like mashed potatoes and maybe some corn?" He asked towards me. I nodded excitedly

"And don't forget the gravy! That's the best part." I told him smiling to myself thinking how amazing that sounded right about now. Taemin looked over at me and laughed shaking his head.

"Do you like gravy?" "Yes!" I immediately responded to him.

"You're going to have to help me with the sides though. I'm not sure how to make gravy either." Minho said truthfully. I nodded my head, that is no problem. I studied my grandma making gravy so many times, I'm sure I can make it by myself this time.

We gathered all our ingredients that we needed and headed for the check out. The lady there was probably around early 30's and seemed to careless who the people beside me where. I looked over at the fridge holding drinks right beside us. Right there was banana milk.

"Omo! Minho, Minho!" I called starting to tug on his shirt. I was jumping up and down pointing at the fridge like a little kid.

"What?" He and Taemin looked at where I was pointing.

"Milk?" Minho asked. Taemin's eyes widened.

"Banana milk!" Taemin quickly went to the fridge and grabbed out two banana milks. "Do you want some Minho?" Minho shook his head in disbelief.

"Whatever, more for us." Taemin stuck his tongue out putting the two bottles down with the rest of our food. I was happy now, I've always wanted to try banana milk.

"That will be 60,000 won please." The cashier said looking amused at my face. Minho paid the lady and Taemin grabbed the milks and handed one over to me.

"Thank you!" I said smiling pulling out the straw.

"Is this your first time having banana milk?" Taemin asked me curiously as we started heading back home. I nodded my head punching the straw through the lid. I took my first sip of banana milk that day. It tasted just like strawberry milk did in the United States, but banana flavored instead. It was really good! I drank the whole thing before we made it to the dorm.

Minho opened the door to the dorm and all of our mouths dropped including Taemin and my empty banana milk containers.

"What the hell happened here?!" Minho yelled at anyone in general...

____________________

lol I got a little stuck on this chapter, woops! Hope you enjoyed!<3

comment and subscribe :3