It's Finally Time To Eat!

The Love Of A Wish[Lee Taemin]

After cooking all the food and having our huge flour war. We had fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, carrots, and biscuits. Not to mention the flour coating all of our bodies from head to toe.

"Mmm.. I smell something delicious!" Onew said appearing in the kitchen, following his nose. "What the heck happened here?!" He finally asked as he got a good look at the kitchen's new decor.

"Well... It all started when Minho started breading the chicken.." Taemin explained to him. All of our heads were down in shame, trying not to make eye contact.

"What the heck guys?! I just cleaned this up!" Jonghyun said as he walked in. 

"sorry." All of us said at the same time.

"I'll clean it up after we eat, if you want... Since I can't pay for my stay here." I said

"All by yourself?" "I'll help!"

"Me too. It was all our fault anyway, not just yours." Minho told me.

"No, It's fine. I'll do it all. I want to earn my keep here anyway." I told them, though honestly I would really like some help. This will probably take hours to clean up all by myself.

"That's to much for one pers-" "It's okay! Let's just eat!" I interrupted Taemin.

"Yes, let's just eat. I'm starving.." Onew agreed reaching for the chicken.

"Don't eat it all before it reaches the table." Jonghyun said picking up the mashed potatoes and carrots.

"No guarantees!" Onew called from the dining area. I chuckled to myself, going to the sink to wash up as much of the flour from my body as possible. Minho and Taemin joined me.

"I'm so hungry! I can't wait to try it." Minho commented.

"I know! I hope it tastes okay, even though I made it." Taemin told us.

"Hey! There are no bad cooks. You just haven't learned how to cook yet." I told him smiling. He smiled back

"Thanks." 

"No problem... Well! I'm going to eat some food!" I told them taking off my girly apron and walking off into the dining room. Everyone was sitting on the ground kneeling in front of the table. Well, this is going to be a little different. I sat down beside Jonghyun and across from Onew. Taemin sat down beside me as Minho sat by Onew. Key was on the other side of Onew across from Jonghyun.

"Let's eat!" Onew called, and we all dug in.

The food was delicious! I've already missed my American food and it hasn't been a whole day yet. The mashed potatoes were a little lumpy, but for Taemin's first time it wasn't to bad at all. I started cleaning up the flour mess by now as Taemin was doing the dishes.

"Thanks a lot for cooking dinner for us." Taemin told me.

"It's no problem. You cooked too, don't forget." I told him, "I didn't do all the work." He was quiet afterwards as he finished up the dishes.

"Let me help you clean up our flour mess. I helped make the mess too, don't forget." He told me, using my own words against me.

"It's fine, really. I want to do this by myself so I can earn my stay here." I told him smiling. He hesitated, but nodded his head.

"I'll take a bath first then. I'll leave a pair of pajama's in there for you to change into." He told me.

"Thanks, Taemin! I owe you! A lot actually." I told him laughing embarrassed. I've been borrowing things from him left and right. I think starting tomorrow I should be looking for a job immediately.

"Its no problem. Don't worry about it, okay? Just don't stay up to late cleaning this up or the bath water will get cold." He said before leaving. I laughed and nodded as I finished cleaning off the counters. 

The only thing left now is the flour! I told myself, after already spending an hour on everything else. I had my own little bucket of water and a wash cloth. I got down on my knees and started wiping away the flour. I jumped surprised when something wet fell on my head.

"Want some help?" I turned around and saw Minho with a rag in his hand. 

"I already told you guys I can do it by my-" 

"Its okay. I want to help." Minho interrupted me. He bent down and kneeled beside me starting to scrub the other side. "You know, Taemin has really grown to liking you. Even though this is your first day, I think all of us have grown to like you."

"You sure it's not just from my cooking?" I asked him. He laughed. 

"Well... That might have something to do with it. But we really do appreciate you doing this for us." 

"This?" I asked pointing to the flour covered floor. "This is no problem." I told him smiling. 

"You jerk." He said messing up my hair. 

"Hey Minho. I have a serious question to ask you." I told him, as I stopped cleaning and looked directly at him.

"Yeah. What is it?" He asked, looking back at me.

"What if I say a story that sounds so unbelievable, but I swear is the truth.. Would you believe me?"

"Well depends on how unbelievable the story is. Is it a ghost story?" Minho asked getting more curious with what this was building up too.

"No. It's the story of how I got here. Before I was passed out in front of Taemin's house." I told him nervously.

"Then yeah, sure. If you swear it's the truth." He told me, sitting up.

"Okay. Would you like to know what happened to me the night before I came here?" I asked him, he nodded.

"If it's not to much trouble, I am kind of interested." 

"Well... It all started with my night shift at work.....

 

__________________________________

Hope you like! <3 I finally decided to have her tell someone. :O Will she tell the whole truth, or will she stretch it a bit to make it sound more believable? We'll find out! ;)