Taemin

The Love Of A Wish[Lee Taemin]

The teenage boy again startled by my scream jumped back and hit himself against the wall, as his mother stared in curiosity.

"What the heck did you put in that lemonade?!" The boy screamed.

"Oh the usual. Lemons, water, sugar, and a little bit of psychotic." The woman remarked sarcastically. She came up to me and put a hand on my shoulder as I was still flipping out.

I'm a guy! I'm a guy. I'm a guy? "Sweetie, just breathe okay? We're not going to hurt you or anything." She said as she eyed the bat in her hand quickly hiding it behind her back and smiled towards me.

"But I'm a guy!" I said worried. "That's right. Wouldn't it be worse if you were a girl? There are a bunch of creepers that go after girls. Although you do have a girly face, more girlie than my sons..."

"Mom, stop it! Most guys find that offensives if you say they look like a girl!" The teenager said defending me, but also trying to defend himself. I closed my eyes. It's all just a dream, when I count to three I'll be in my bed room with all my fluffy pillows.

1... 2... 3!

I opened my eyes to see the same teenaged boy and woman fighting over boys beauty. As I looked down I noticed I was still on the blue, green, and white futon as well. Dang it!

"Oh, I almost forgot. What's your name?" The boy said coming over and squatting beside me. I looked up at him and saw his brown swished hair, perfect lips, and bright eyes staring at me. I swear I've seen him before, he looks so familiar.

"My name is.." I started to say then stopped. I'm a guy right now, shouldn't I have a guys name? Um.. Let's think. Boy's name, boy's name.. "My name is Levi." I blurted out.

"That's a weird name. So you are a foreigner! Haha. It's nice to meet you Levi. My name is Lee Taemin."

My eyes shot open. Taemin? The Lee Taemin?! From the band SHINee?! My heart leaped as I recalled all of his features and clarified it was the Lee Taemin of my favorite Korean band!..

_______________________

Hope you liked it!<3 comment and let me know how it is so far. Thank you! :)