Mysterious Man

The Love Of A Wish[Lee Taemin]

It was already 30 minutes after midnight when I were supposed to leave work at 11pm. I really don't like working night shift, even if it's only half of the shift. I'm a CNA at a small nursing home facility in a small quite town. I live on the outskirts of town with both my parents and my younger sister.

 

My life is pretty normal. I just finished graduating high school and already had plans to go to a nice college an hour from home to get my nursing degree. You could say I was just a goody two shoes sheltered girl who has no idea of the outside world, or in my friends choice of words, to innocent for my own good.

 

I just finished up and did the last bed check for my shift and quickly tried to find my nurse to get out of this place. I sought out the bright white hair that was my boss for the night, only to find her at the nurses station.

"Shelly, I finished bed check on my wing. Is it okay if I leave now?" I asked for the second time. The first time was at 11pm when I was supposed to go home, but she asked if I could stay just until twelve to help do bed check.

"I'm so sorry about that hunny. Yes, you can go home now. Have a good night." She replied to me.

"Thank you. It was no problem at all, you have a good night as well." I automatically called back as I was already grabbing my purse and heading towards the exit.

 

I let out a big sigh as I exited out the doors in to the warm hot air of summer. Why must it be so hot even at night time? I complained to myself as I pulled out my cellphone. I quickly texted my mom that I just got off and was heading home so she wouldn't be worried about me.

 

As I was reaching my car I noticed a tall black figure hovering over my front door staring at me. At first I was confused, but now I was nervous. I was trying to figure out the best way to distract the man at least until I could make it in to my car. When I came up closer I noticed the man was wrapped in clothe covering over his face and arms, there was no part of him that was visible, he literally looked like a mummy with a top hat.

 

I dug in my purse and tightly grabbed a hold of my keys ready to stab him if it came down to it. However, when I made it to my car the man suddenly walked past me whispering.

"Though the day and nights are same. The world of life you live is differ, thus begins the truth you shall soon seek. If you wish to be able to love the other."

 

After those words my eyelids soon grew heavy and before I could open my car door, I passed out right there in the parking lot... 

 

_________________________

please let me know how you like it! Hope you enjoyed the story so far. Even though Taemin wasn't in it. Sorry about that, but I promise he'll be in the second one enough to make up for it ;)