A pretty boy visits...

A Whisper

 

 

Bomi POV

     “What do you mean? Why do you think it was your parents?”

     He stares at me with confusion.

     “You said that my sister asked you to protect me… and to get me away from my parents?”

     “Yeah…”

     “Then I know it was them that did this to you… They are doctors… not only that they were cold… with no emotions… and this…” I get up and go to my room. I come back with a card in my hand and hand it to him and he looks at the back of it and sees what’s written on it.

     His eyes open wide.

     “M.A.M.A.” he says in a whisper. He looks back up at me. “Where did you get this?” he asks.

     “It was in my parent’s desk. They wrote that on the back of it.”

     He shakes his head slowly.

     “They didn’t write this, I did.” He says while furrowing his eyebrows. My eyes widen.

     “You wrote it?” I ask. He nods.

     “During the tests, they would ask me various questions… And they asked me if I remembered things, like who I am or where I worked… There was a time when I was confused…I couldn’t remember some things but I remembered the M.A.M.A. sign… I wrote it down just in case I forgot again… but the next day I remembered everything so I didn’t need it… I thought the doctors threw it away.”

     I lower my head and sigh.

     “I’m sorry.” I say without looking up.

     “What?”

     “I’m sorry… I feel like my family has taken your life… First my parents do this to you and then my sister makes you look after me, and then I make you stay…” before I could continue he brings me into a hug.

     “Don’t every say that. You aren’t responsible for what your parents have done and your sister was a friend and she was someone I looked up to… And you are someone that I care about the most.”

     As soon as he said that I felt like my heart was going to explode.

     “So if I’m not allowed to be soulless and emotionless, then you’re not allowed to be sorry towards more, or feel guilty… okay?” he asks and tightens the hug.

     “Neh.” I say and nod my head. He releases me from the hug and smiles.

     “Ha-ho! What’s this? Your face is red… did I turn you on?” he asks with a smirk.

     “Aish!” I yell and punch him in the chest. “You always ruin everything!” I yell and get up to walk away. He grabs my wrist and pulls so that I end up sitting on his lap.

     “Yah!” I yell and try to get up but he doesn’t let me. “Hul! You’re obviously the one that got you ert!” I yell and try to get up again and fail.

     “I have something to tell you.” he says in a soft voice.

     “What?” I ask. He finally releases me and has me sit next to him.

     He bites his bottom lip and then looks up at me.

     “I tried to tell you this yesterday but you interrupted before I could continue…” he takes in a deep breath before he continues.

     “For months I have been wanting to tell you that… that I lov…”

 

*NOCK* *NOCK* *NOCK*

 

     I turn my attention from him and towards the door.

     “Who could that be?” I say and get up. Baekhyun sighs in frustration.

 

     “Can’t I get a break?” he says while looking up at the ceiling. He gets up too and walks after her. “Always being interrupted while trying to say something meaningful…” he mumbles to himself.

     He sighs again and then quickly hides behind a wall because of who he saw at the door.

 

 

     “Can I help you?” I ask the pretty blonde boy standing in front of me.

     “Yes you can. I was wondering if you know anything about the man who lives next door to you? His name is Byun Baekhyun.”

 

 

Oh...My...God...

 

 

     “Baekhyun-Shi? I think he moved out a month ago.” I say trying to keep calm. The pretty man nods.

     “Did you guys ever talk with each other?” he asks.

     “Yes… I’m sorry but, who are you?” I ask hoping I sounded as natural as possible.

“Oh I’m sorry, how rude of me.” He says and smiles. “I’m Lee Taemin.” He bows then offers a hand to shake. I slowly take it and bow back… His hands are cold… very different from Baekhyun’s… Baekhyun’s are warm.

 

     “Yoon Bomi.” I say and force myself to smile.

     “Baekhyun and I used to go to school together. We were good friends and I haven’t seen him in a while and I heard he was living here, I guess I was too late. Do you by chance know where he went?”

 

     I try to keep myself calm. I can’t completely lie to him… I could see a look in his eyes that told me he knew I have had some type of relationship with Baekhyun.

 

     “No I don’t. I wish I did though… he was my tutor. I paid him teach me English.” I lie.

     “I see.” He says. I’m not sure if he believed me but that look in his eyes goes away.

     “I guess it doesn’t really matter. I’m moving next week.” I lie… well not really. I know that if he was able to find out where Baekhyun used to live then staying here is too risky for him…

     “Oh really? Where to?” he asks. I put on a smile.

 

     Behind the wall Baekhyun clenches his fists, feeling helpless…

 

     “That’s kind of personal.” I say and giggle. He laughs

     “I guess you’re right, sorry.” He says.

     “It’s okay.” I say and smile.

     “Well if you do see him, do you mind giving me a call?” He says and hands me his card. “I would really like to talk to him.” I smile take card.

     “Sure.”

     “Good luck on the move.” He says and walks away.

     I close the door then lean against it and take a deep breath.

     “Bomi...” I hear Baekhyun whisper with a shaky voice. He grabs me and hugs me. “Are you okay?”

     “Yeah I’m fine.” I say with a shaky voice also. That’s when I realize just how scary that just was… my hands are shaking.

     “I’m so sorry. I put you in too much danger.” He says and hugs me tighter.

     I break the hug and look at him.

     “No, I was already in danger my whole life because of my parents. If it wasn’t for you I would still be living with them.”

     “What do you mean?”

     “They abandoned me 3 years ago… which is around the same time you escaped. They probably left to focus on finding you, or to find a way to make the experiments work on others since you were gone… either way, you saved me long before we meet.”

     I smile at him. He forces himself to smile back.

 

     “I’m just glad he didn’t see you.” I say and sigh.

     “You made the right move by telling him that you were moving. Because there is no way we’re staying here anymore.”

 

To be continued...


 

Had no inspiration so chapter probably =(

 

Hope you liked the chapter!

Leave some feedback!

Subscribe if you like it!

 

The next chapter will be a special or whatever you call it.

I'm going to make it about the formation of Taemin's team and about what Baekhyun was up to before he came back.