Class 1 Target

A Whisper

 

 

No one’s POV

“Where are you going?”

“I’m not going to sit here all day for something that’s not going to happen. I can’t leave her alone like this.” Baekhyun grabs his bag and heads towards the door.

“Woah! Wait!”

“Lay! You told me he was coming in a week ago. Obviously it’s not going to happen. Just contact me if he comes and I’ll deal with it.”

Lay grabs his arm.

“You can’t! Once he enters it will be difficult to find him!”

“I’m the best at tracking people, it’s fine.”

“It will be too late by then Baekhyun. This guy doesn’t around!” Baekhyun sighs.

“You haven’t even told me what this guy had done. For all I know this is just some guy whisper wants dead. I’m tired of waiting around and not knowing why.”

“He came here looking for someone!”

“Everyone is looking for someone Lay.” Baekhyun opens the door and is about to leave when Lay speaks again.

 

“Yoon Bomi.”

 

Baekhyun slowly turns his head around with furrowed eyebrows. He closes the door.

“He came to look for her.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know. Why did you go looking for her when you escaped?”

“That’s not the same thing!”

“Yeah well it doesn’t matter. If you don’t stop him as soon as he arrives, he might get to her before you even know it. And even if he doesn’t, Whisper will definitely be after him. He’s on our target list. So far Bomi is only on our teams list to look out for. But if Whisper gets a hold of him first, she is going to be something they have a lot more interest in. And when they read our reports about her knowing you…Do you really want to risk that?”

Baekhyun sighs in frustration and sits back down.

 

“I need you to do something for me.”

“What?”

“Bomi’s parents work at M.A.M.A. or at least they used to.” Lay gives a shocked expression. “I need you to look into them for me.”

“Sure, but if this is true than that may fill some gaps as to why this guy is looking for her. It’s possible that her parents sent him.”

 


 

 

“What are you doing here?”

Bomi just left the apartment and saw Taemin standing outside of it.

“I wanted to give you a ride to work.”

“How do you even know where I live?”

“I’m the president. It’s not that hard to find out.” He says and chuckles.

“So you think abusing your powers to invading my personal life is acceptable?” Taemin raises his eyebrows.

“No, I-I just...”

“Look, thanks for the offer but I’m going to walk to work today. If you will excuse me President.”

She bows and starts to walk away but he grabs her arm.

“I’m sorry. It wasn’t my intention to hurt your feelings. And I’m sorry if showing up at your house makes you uncomfortable, but… Please don’t ignore and avoid me. What do I have to do to make you forgive me, and to stop calling me President instead of Taemin?”

“Look, I’m just stressed lately and want to have time alone to think, okay?”

“Okay.” He says and lets her walk off. But he follows her from a distance. Like he’s been doing for over a week. He can’t leave her alone… not after what he knows.

 

<<

“Taemin. A class 1 target is coming to Korea.” Joohyun says.

“So what? It’s not our problem. We’ve got a class 0 to catch.”

“Yes but he is related to this case.”

“How?” Sunny quickly walks over and hands him a paper. She had an intense expression in her eyes. He takes it and immediately goes wide eyed.

“He is looking for Yoon Bomi. The girl you are following.” Joohyun says, slightly confused by the expression he has on his face. Lay looks up in shock too.

“Alright, I’m on it.”

“Ugh, not to insult your abilities but this guy is a red alert for a reason.”

“Who else knows about this?”

“Just us.” She says confused at why he was asking.

“Look, keep this in house, there’s no need for us to inform other groups.”

“Why?”

“Because I said so!” She looks at him surprised. She looks from him to Sunny and to Lay. She senses something weird.

“Is there something that I need to know here?”

“No, it’s just that there is a mole in the organization, and I don’t want to tip the guy off.” Taemin says to stop her from asking questions.

“A mole?”

“Yeah, how do you think Baekhyun seems to know a lot of things he shouldn’t?”

“Fine. But your fixation on this Bomi girl, is weird.” She says and leaves the room. Taemin sighs and turns to Sunny.

“Sunny.” He says lowly. She nods her head and leaves too. She knows exactly what he wants her to do… hide in the shadows, ready to attack when the time is right.

“Lay, I need you to stake out and wait for him. He needs to be caught right when he enters or this could all go to .” he says and leaves the room too.

>>>>>> 

 


 

Bomi POV

Why did he come to my house? I doubt it was just to say sorry.

“Hello Bomi.”

 

I freeze and look up slowly.

“Long time no see.” He says and lifts his free arm to wave at me.

“Yeah… your friend ed up my arm pretty good.”

 

I thought I would never see this guy again. And he's clearly drunk.

 

“Where’s your boyfriend huh?”

I start to back up slowly, afraid of what he’s going to do.

“Oh? Is the pretty little lamb scared? Lover boy’s not around to save you?”

“Leave me alone.” I say and walk in the opposite direction.

“I don’t think so!” He yells and grabs my arm. He starts dragging me towards some beat up car.

“LET GO OF ME!” I yell and try to break loose but he’s too strong.

 

“HEY!” Taemin yells and grabs the guys arm.

“What the ?!” The guy yells and laughs. “You’re a little aren’t you?! Two ing guys! Way to ing go! Then a third won’t matter so get in my in’ car !”

“Don’t you call her a .” Taemin says in a calm but bone chilling tone.

“Whatcha gonna in’ do about it you sissy lookin’ prick!” Before the guy could continue Taemin punches him in the face and knocks him out.

 

Taemin’s driver hops out of the car he was following him in.

“President! Are you alright?!”

“Have this man arrested and see to it that he never bothers her again.”

“Yes sir!” the driver says and pulls out his phone.

 

 

This time when he offers to give me a ride the rest of the way to work I agree to it. The car ride was short but it seemed long because it was really awkward.

 

“Who was that guy?”

“He’s kind of obsessed with me.”

“Kind of?”

“Baekhyun broke his arm the last time he tried something… I thought that would be the end of it.”

“You should have reported him to the police!”

“Why are you so mad at me?!”

“Because I’m worried about you!”

This guy sure is a good liar because he seems so sincere… he couldn’t possibly… really care about me…. could he?

 


 

“See you at lunch?” he asks hesitantly after walking me to the bookstore.

“Yeah.” I say after a few seconds. He smiles and walks away.

“Jesus… You guys even come to work together.” Naeun says with a pissed of glare. “You really are taking advantage of Suho’s personal leave. The poor guy had a death in the family and her you are frolicking around with Taemin.

“Shut up Naeun! I’m tired of your remarks. If you want to date one of them then ask them out! Stop blaming me for their lack of interest in you! Maybe it’s because they see you have a ty, shallow personality! Why don’t you go fix that and maybe you will have better luck!” I yell not wanting to hear any of her at the moment. I hear Naeun scoff behind me as I walk away.

 


 

No one’s POV

Baekhyun was sitting impatiently in front of computers scanning the cameras they put up. It would be better if they knew when he was going to arrive.

“Baekhyun!” Lay yells and bursts into the room. “I just got a call from Joohyun! He came in at a different location! He’s already here!”

 

 

 


a/n: i know... late update!  (╥﹏╥)

 

 

Hope you liked the chapter!

Leave some feedback!

Subscribe if you like it!