Stir Crazy

A Whisper

No ones POV

“Baekhyun.” Lay shakes his shoulder. He fell asleep at the computers. Monitors still running surveillance cameras and folders open with enemy intel on them. “Come on Baekhyun. Get up and sleep on the bed.” Lay says and once again shakes him.

Baekhyun grumbles and lifts his head.

“How long have I been sleeping?” Baekhyun asks.

“Maybe three hours, which is why you should go sleep in the bed and actually get a good rest.” Baekhyun straightens up in his seat and refocuses on the screens.

“I’m good.”

“You look like a panda Baekhyun. You’re not going to find her if you are exhausted.”

“I don’t get exhausted like most people. I’m fine.” He says not taking his eye off the screens. Lay sighs and gives up.

 


 

 

Bomi wakes up with a headache. She sighs feeling suffocated. It was as if the air was stale and any energy she had is gone.

She requested to get permission to go outside and play soccer but they denied it. It was really starting to frustrate her because they have been denying it all week. Ever since the day she passed out they won’t allow her to.

Bomi and Leo decide to go to the combat center and fight a bit since they denied it again.

 

“They must have a stick up their asses. It has been at least 9 days since they last let you out.”

“I know, it’s frustrating.”

“It must really for you. At least we get to go out for mission but you’re just stuck in here. I know you lost your memories but you’re fighting skills are all at an amazing level. It shouldn’t be a problem to let you go on a mission.”

“I know, I keep asking Taemin about it but he just keeps telling me to be patient.”

“Taemin is great but sometimes his patience is a rush kill!” Leo says and they both laugh. She is able wrap her leg around Leo’s and cause him to fall down. She sighs and sits down abruptly. “What? You giving up? You were winning!” he says and chuckles.

“I’m just so ing stir-crazy it’s driving me nuts!” she complains.

“Wow, Bomi cussing, it must be severe.” He teases and she punches him playfully.

“Come on, let’s go again.” He says and pulls her up.

 

“Nope! It’s my turn to test her skills.” They both turn towards the door and see Youngjae walking in with a wide smile.

“Youngjae!” Bomi says with a smile. “You’re finally back!”

“Aww, did you miss me?” he teases and takes off his sunglasses then gives her and Leo a hug.

“You’ve been gone for over a month of course I missed you.” She says and sniffs him without noticing.

“What are you doing?” Youngjae asks with a chuckle feeling slightly uncomfortable.

“You smell like fresh air.” She mumbles and sniffs again. Leo laughs.

“Ok weirdo.” Youngjae says and tries not to judge her.

“They have been keeping her inside like a prisoner for over a week now.” Leo explains.

“Why?” Youngjae asks with furrowed brows.

“Don’t know.”

“It’s probably because I passed out last week.”

“You passed out?” They ask at the same time. Bomi looks at Leo with confusion.

“Yeah, at lunch… You were there.”

“You were light headed but you definitely didn’t pass out.” Bomi stares at him in confusion. Why did Taemin say she passed out if she didn’t… and if she didn’t then why can’t she remember what happened?

“Maybe you passed out as Taemin was taking you to the nurse.” Leo says.

“Maybe.” She says still confused. “Anyways, how was your mission Youngjae?”

“It was nothing but a stake out, complete waste of time. It was so boring!” He says with a pout. “But, enough of that. No more avoiding, time to kick your .” He says with a smirk. She smirks back.

“I’d like to see you try. I’m going to put you to shame today.”

“Oh really?” he asks amused.

“Really.”

“Oh ok we’ll see about…” He gets cut off when someone walks in saying his name.

“Agent Yoo. Gain wants to see you.” he bows and leaves the room. Youngjae sighs.

“I just get back and still have to work? No rest for the best I guess.” He says and sighs again. Leo snorts at his best reference and earns a punch to the arm. “I’ll see you guys later. Our fight is still on so prepare yourself Bomi.” He smiles and leaves the room.

 

 


 

Bomi POV

Another couple of weeks go by and it’s been a month since I’ve been outside. It feels like I’m in a prison.

“Taemin… I have to get out of here. I want to go on a mission.”

“I know, but just be pat…”

“Don’t tell me to be patient!” I yell at him and sigh. “I’m tired of being patient! I’ve been stuck in this ing building forever and I haven’t seen the sun in more than a month! I can’t ing take it!” I finish yelling and sit down, throwing my face into my hands.

Why are they doing this to me?

Why can’t I go outside?

Are they trying to hide something?

 

I feel a hand on my back and look up at Taemin.

“I’m sorry.” I mumble. I didn’t mean to end up yelling at him but, I really feel like there is a hundred pound weight on my chest just crushing it and taking all the oxygen out.

“It can’t be that big of a deal to let her go on a mission.” Youngjae adds. We both look at him. “I eavesdropped.” He says with a shameless smile. I give him a slight glare then smile. “It’s weird… they’re not even letting her go outside.” Youngjae says and secretly gives Bomi a wink. She sees it and smiles.

“What did I do wrong?” I say with a sad voice and see Youngjae smile a bit. “Taemin please talk to them?” I say with a pout. He sighs and starts rubbing my back.

“I’ll try.”

“Thank you.” I say with a smile. Youngjae smiles to and gives me a thumbs up.

 

 


 

No one’s POV

“We need to give her a mission.”

Taemin went to Gain’s office in the morning, after Bomi’s breakdown the day before.

“Are you nuts?”

“She’s suffocating. You won’t even let her out to play soccer or paintball. She’s losing her mind. Even the others are questioning why she is being locked in.”

Gain sighs.

“This is exactly the reason for those white rooms. You give them a little bit of freedom and they just want more and more.”

Taemin furrows his brows at her. The way she talks about them is sickening. It is like they aren’t even human to her.

“Let’s send her on a mission to collect intel. We’re monitoring Finance Global and we need to send someone in to copy information. We get her in, she gets the data, and we get her out.”

“It’s too risky.”

“No it’s not. It will make her feel like she belongs and the others will stop questioning. It’s an easy mission. Sunny and I will go in with her as back up.”

 

She thinks about it for a minute then comes to a decision.

“Fine. I’ll allow it. But send Yuri and Youngjae in with her. I can’t have you going in with her. I don’t trust you that much.” She says and he sighs.

“Fine. Yuri and Youngjae.”

She nods and dismisses him.

 

 


 

“I got you a mission Bomi.” He says and she looks at him wide eyed.

“You did?!” she yells excitedly.

“Yeah.” He says with a smile when he sees how happy she looks.

“Thank you!” she yells and immediately jumps on him and hugs him. He laughs and holds her tightly.

“You’re heavy.” He teases.

“Deal with it!” She says and continues to hug him. After a few more seconds she finally lets him go. “When is the mission?” She asks excitedly.

“We’ll hold a meeting tomorrow and go over the details and choose a day.”

“I’m so excited!” she squeals and they both laugh.

 

 

 


 

 

Hope you liked the chapter!

Leave some feedback!

Subscribe if you like it!

ughhh youngjae......