A Terrifying Encounter..

Moving On Can Be Hard But Worth It~

Minho and I walked out of the hospital hand in hand. I felt as happy as could be. I had never imagined having a daughter. I thought I would always end up with boys. Before I had left though, I had requested something that I never thought I would do. I asked for a natural birth this time. At the time I had no idea what I had just asked for. And I had a feeling I would regret it later. But for now we would just need to prepare our home to welcome our little girl.

 

“So what should we use to decorate her side of the room?” I asked as Minho helped me into the car. I could see how hard he was trying to think. Over time I had figured out what I would use to decorate the boys’ room. Ha Neul was my baby koala since he looked a lot like me and Joon was a platypus. So their room was decorated like the Australian outback. Their animal just depended on what I got them as their first stuffed toy really. He got in and he still had that look. He looked between my tummy and the steering wheel several times before he sighed. “I’m not sure yet. We’ll have to assess what personality she shows before she’s born.” I just rolled my eyes and smiled. “Alright, yeobo~” He reached over and grabbed my hand as he started to drive us back home. I stared quietly out the window as a nagging feeling started to bother me. I felt almost scared to return home. I didn’t know why but something just didn’t feel right.

 

We were home within a matter of minutes and the feeling just seemed to get worse. I could feel my daughter moving around uncomfortably at my fast heart rate. I took a deep breath to try and calm myself as Minho helped me back out of the car. I looked up at the apartment complex and felt my heart speed up again. “Yeobo, I’m scared.. Something doesn’t feel right..” He looked at my almost panicked expression and held me close by my waist, instantly looking worried. “Is it the baby, Minnie?” I could feel him rubbing my tummy soothingly which actually helped to calm me down a bit but I shook my head. “Something’s just telling me not to go back up to the apartment.. Something’s wrong..”

 

He just smiled at me reassuringly and rubbed my back. “Everything is fine, baby~ I promise.” I just nodded and fought back the fear that only continued to build as we went inside. We took the elevator since I got too tired walking up the stairs. By the time we made it to the 6th floor, my fear had started to disappear. But when we rounded the corner, the fear instantly came back. Standing right outside our door was someone I never thought I would see again.

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

I smiled over at Minho for the hundredth time that night. He loved to take me out on dates and he always knew how to keep me happy. And even though it was early March and it was still really cold, he decided to take me for ice cream. By the time we had decided to leave, it was already getting dark. When I saw his gaze leave me and a frown form on his face, I knew something wasn’t right. “Hey, Tae. That hobo over there keeps staring at your ..” I frowned and looked across the street. Sure enough, a dirty and kinda sick looking hobo was looking me over. I trembled and nuzzled against Minho’s shoulder, trying to ignore the man’s lustful gaze. But of course, back then, my ex wouldn’t stand for someone besides him staring at me that way. “Hey you! Stop ing staring at my boyfriend!” I could hear the hurried footsteps of the man running into the alleyway.

 

Ever since that first encounter, we had come across this hobo several times. One of which he followed us. My ex had nearly broken the man’s jaw when he kept following us. Then the very last time I had seen him up close, he was standing on our front porch, smirking at me. I had wanted to call the police but Minho kept insisting that there was no need. Sure enough, after Ha Neul was born, it had seemed like the hobo had completely lost interest. We saw him less and less often and eventually he had just disappeared without a trace.

 

-END FLASHBACK-

 

I stood there, frozen in fear. Minho blinked and leaned closer to my ear. “Do you know this guy?” I nodded slowly and slowly started to back away as the man turned and smirked in my direction. I was trembling now and I know Minho could see that I was. “T-That’s the hobo I told you about..” I whispered. I’m surprised Minho heard me but I saw his eyes widen and knew he had in fact heard what I said. I hid around the corner just so I didn’t have to feel the man’s eyes on me anymore. I questioned how the man had even found me. Had he followed me somehow when I moved? Of all the things to ruin my perfect day, it would have to be him..

 

I heard Minho walk up to the man and I thought my heart was about to stop. I peeked around the corner to watch, no matter how much I didn’t want to. “Hey.. What do you want with us, huh?” The man stayed silent, the smirk still plastered to his face. “What’s wrong? Can’t you speak? Why are you here?” The man still didn’t answer and Minho finally started to snap. He pushed the man’s shoulder. “Speak! What do you want?!” I felt my heart drop when the man pulled a knife from his pocket. Minho backed away and started to dodge as the man swung the knife at him. “Taemin, go get help!” I saw him back away a bit farther and saw the knife come only millimeters away from cutting his face. I ran down the stairs as quick as I could, screaming for help the whole way down.

 

I ran outside when no one inside seemed to want to respond. I looked around frantically and saw that a police officer just happened to be driving down the street and heard my cries for help. “What’s going on here?” he asked as he stepped from his car. I ran up to him and told him that my boyfriend was being attacked inside. Right as I started leading the officer back inside, the hobo came running out. “That’s him!” I screamed and the cop tackled him to the ground and cuffed him without much of a fight. I felt my heart nearly sputter to a stop again as I wondered what had happened to Minho. That’s when I saw him come running outside and sigh when he saw the hobo being arrested. But when I saw him lean against the wall and fall to the ground with a cry of pain, I finally noticed the knife sticking out of his shoulder and the blood started to soak more into his tan half jacket I had bought for him not that long ago. “Oh my God!” I ran up to him and fell to my knees by his side, looking him over carefully.

 

I could hear the officer calling for an ambulance and I looked into Minho’s drooping eyes. “You need to stay awake for me, okay? You can’t just pass out and leave me like this, yeobo..” By now, I could feel tears stinging at my eyes and the baby kicking roughly from my panicked heart rate. He smiled at me a bit. “I promise I.. Won’t..” His eyes closed and I started to panic again. I shook his right shoulder. “Y-Yeobo.. Yeobo, wake up!” I couldn’t hold my panic attack off any longer. After a few seconds, everything started to get blurry and the last thing I remember is falling forward and hearing distant sirens before everything went black.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

OMG this was one of the hardest things for us to rp cause in the rp version we had the kids with us.. TT TT I’m stuck somewhere and all I have to do is write so I hope you’re all happy I’m finally updating again~