More Family Time~

Moving On Can Be Hard But Worth It~

I awoke on a hot, muggy morning to a slight kick to my side. I groaned and rolled over to face Minho, snuggling happily against his chest. It had been a few weeks since we moved into our new home and finally we were all settled. I absolutely loved it in this house. It was big enough for a large family with several bedrooms and a huge basement where I set up a small dance area next to the mountain of toys Minho had bought for the kids. I winced as I felt yet another rough kick. The baby had been moving a lot lately. And my umma instincts were telling me that it wouldn’t be too much longer till I would be holding my new baby girl.

 

After finally forcing myself to get up, I made my way over to the nursery which was right next door to our room. I walked over to her little pink crib and started to fix up all the plush butterfly pillows I had got for her. I smiled when I finished and looked down at my tummy. “How’s this, princess? Did umma do a good job and make it pretty enough~?” I felt another rough kick and pouted. “Well you don’t have to be so mean about it..” I jumped when I heard a chuckle from the doorway, turning quickly to see Minho leaning against the doorframe, shirtless. I blushed a bit. “How long have you been standing there?” He smirked a bit. “Long enough~” I pouted again and crossed my arms. “You interrupted our mother daughter bonding time..”

 

He just laughed again and came over to stand by me, looking into the crib. “Well here’s your problem.” One of the butterflies had fallen over and I hadn’t even noticed it. Minho sat it back up and smiled over at my tummy. “How’s this, little one?” As he spoke, she started wiggling around which I had come to realize was her reaction when she seemed to be happy. I puffed my cheeks and he looked back up to my eyes, his smile never leaving. “Well? What did she say?” I huffed and turned away childishly. “She wiggled..” He let out an amused chuckle and walked over to the crib the boys shared. They had been playing in it the whole time and had stopped to watch us for a couple minutes. They instantly smiled when Minho started giving them attention and I couldn’t help but smile as well. I leaned against the crib as I felt a slight ache. It wasn’t anything new so I wasn’t really worried. But Minho looked back over and noticed my slightly pained expression. “You alright, babe?” I just nodded and waved him off.

 

That day we decided would be one of our family days. The boys wanted to go to the park so I thought this would be a fun day to play a bit of dress up. I walked into the closet and carefully pulled my hair extensions out of their case, then went over to the mirror and put them on. I grabbed the white dress my umma had bought me and slipped it on carefully. I could hear Minho trying to keep the boys under control as they freaked out in their excitement and I made sure to hurriedly finish my outfit off by putting on some pretty white heels and a bit of makeup. I hoped this disguise would help prevent the negative disapproving comments that I seemed to always get.

 

I walked back down the stairs carefully and I noticed how quiet it suddenly got. I looked over by the door where Minho was crouched and frozen in place, staring at me. It seemed that he had noticed me as he was trying to put on Joon’s shoes and even Ha Neul and Joon were staring. I blushed a bit. “Why are you all staring..?” Minho’s face was a deep shade of red as he tried to speak. “Y-You look… Beautiful..” I blushed even darker and covered my face with my hands, peaking at him shyly from between my fingers. “You don’t mean that..” He finished slipping on Joon’s shoe and came over to me, pulling my hands away and kissed me gently. “I mean it, babe. But why are you dressed like this?”

 

I played with the hem of the dress and bit my lip. “Cause when I was pregnant with Joon, I took Ha Neul to the park and I overheard a couple of the moms saying how disgusting and unnatural I was.. And it hurt.. So I thought maybe if I look like a girl, I won’t get judged..” He frowned. “Babe, don’t take what those women said seriously. Cause do their opinions really matter that much to you? You don’t know them. They don’t know you. You’re not disgusting or unnatural at all. You’re just blessed with the ability to bare children. I’m sure other couples who are like us would love to have the same blessing you have.” He kissed me again and I smiled slightly against his lips. He always knows just what to say to make me feel better. With that, he pulled away and led the boys and I to the car, getting us all settled in.

 

The local park was quite lovely. It was larger than the one I always went to in Seoul with the boys and there were more trees. I loved parks like these. But I also knew to keep a close eye on the boys so they wouldn’t run into the forest and get lost. I still got the occasional aches that I was starting to get used to and realized that they started to feel different. More familiar. I kept my mouth shut about it though. I didn’t want to go to the hospital just yet. I knew I would have several hours before we desperately needed to go. We walked around the park for a while to admire the beauty and Minho only had to glare at a couple guys to get them to stop staring. Of course, the staring didn’t actually stop so I took out a few of the extensions. All the staring ceased and I smiled, putting the extensions back in place.

 

After the peaceful and eventful walk, Minho and I sat the boys in the sandbox. Their favorite place to play. He led me over to a bench and sat down with me, keeping an arm around my shoulders and lightly ran his fingers up and down my arm. I smiled and leaned on him, watching as Ha Neul dumped sand in Joon’s hair. “Yah! You both just had a bath!” I went to get up but Minho beat me to it, going over to clean Joon up and lightly scold Ha Neul. I smiled, cause even when he’s scolding one of them, he never seems very threatening. But it’s enough to get the point across. He comes back over to me as the boys start to play again and I sigh happily as his arm makes its way back around me and pulls me to lean on him again.

 

I felt the baby give a rough kick and winced slightly. I tried to cover it up by showing a cute pout and rubbed my tummy gently. “That hurt..” Minho pulled his arm away and backed up, looking at me as if he was afraid he would break me with his touch. “What’s wrong?” I looked over at him with a smile, trying to cover up the pain I was still feeling. “The baby just kicked too hard that time. That’s all~” He nodded and rubbed my tummy gently. I laid my hand over his and smiled wider, the pain finally fading away. He smiled back and kissed me gently, making me blush a bit. When he pulled away, I felt a sudden rush of excitement and smirked. “Yeobo~” He looked over at me again and I made an innocent kissy face. He glanced all around us and at the boys before kissing me again. I gripped onto him and kissed him with more hunger than I intended. I felt another rush of excitement when his arms wrapped around me to pull me closer and with it came another rough kick.

 

I winced and pulled away from him. “Damn it…” He looked at me, concern evident in his eyes. “What’s wrong..? Is it the baby again?” I nodded and tried hard to hide my pain again. “She kicks every time I get a rush of excitement..” I smiled a bit and he seemed to buy it. And this is why I call you pabo froggy… He stood up and pulled me up with him. “Let’s get you home..” I nodded and moved over to pick up Joon but he stopped me, saying I shouldn’t have to bend too much. I just smiled a little again and we got back into the car, making our way back home. I took in deep breaths and let them out slowly to calm myself. It would still be hours from now till we really had to go. But the pain was really no joke.

 

We got home and cuddled on the couch again. As the baby started up her gentle movements again, Minho pushed me onto my back and laid his head on my tummy, talking to her quietly. I ran my fingers through his hair as he started kissing me all over. And soon enough the boys joined him. It was by far one of the best evening cuddles I had ever experienced. We all went to bed that night feeling quite happy and all of us were exhausted. Especially me. I had to fight back all the pain I felt during the night and was hoping that she wouldn’t decide to come in the middle of the night like Ha Neul did. I had to get up and go downstairs several times so I wouldn’t wake up Minho with my pained whimpers. This was going to be interesting.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And here we go with the BS’d part cause Tae actually got a magic anon that turned him into a girl for this. But I’m not writing that.