And Her Name Is _______!

Moving On Can Be Hard But Worth It~

I finally got to rest after I fed her and when I woke up, I almost jumped out of my skin. When my eyes opened, all I saw was another pair of large eyes right in front of my own. My Chansung appa backed away as Key umma smacked him upside the head for scaring me. I giggled after the shock wore off and looked around. “Where are the boys?” I knew my appa had taken them but they were nowhere to be seen. Key umma answered since appa was too busy sulking over his punishment. “Minho took them to get some banana milk. He said he would be back with them as soon as possible so he would be here once the baby is brought back in.” I just nodded and waited patiently while appa started mumbling something and umma started to hit him again.

 

I absentmindedly ran my fingers over my now flat stomach, this being a bit of a weird feeling to me now. And now I felt almost nervous to hold her again. I feared she wouldn’t really like me all that much if she was already bonded well with Minho and not with me. I ducked down when I felt my hair being messed with and turned to my Key umma who had a brush in his hand. He just smiled and went back to brushing my hair, picking out the tangles carefully. “You need a shower badly but for now at least keep your hair in order.” I rolled my eyes and smiled a bit. “Umma, I just had a baby. I can’t move to take care of myself right now.” He flicked the side of my head gently and I giggled. I almost jumped out of my skin again when the door suddenly flew open.

 

I looked over to see two of my favorite hyungs that I hadn’t seen in years. They were both panting like they had run all the way up to my room. “Hey, Tae~” they both said. I squealed happily and made grabby hands for them. “Hyungs! It’s been forever!” The first to hug me was Jonghyun. I had become best friends with him in high school and we both dropped out for either our career in his case or family in mine. We had both worked to get our GED’s in our free time though. He had become a successful male model and was famous worldwide for his amazing “God-like” body. When we first met, he was as flat bodied as me. But after a couple years, I had seen him on the cover of a magazine and almost died. It was the same stupid dino face but a body I swear was sculpted by the Gods. I was jealous to say the least. I had been married at a young age and now that I had kids I didn’t have time to work on my body.

 

After he finally let go, I hugged Jinki. He was one of my oldest friends but he was still as childish and cute as ever. He tripped on his way over to hug me and I giggled. We had become friends after an incident in a small café. He had tripped and spilt his coffee all over one of my good shirts and he apologized endlessly for what I swear was hours. I kept insisting that it was okay and shirts were replaceable but he continued to say sorry till finally I managed to shut him up by asking if he wanted to just sit with me for lunch. He insisted on eating chicken so that’s what we ate. I swear I had never seen a man eat an entire family sized bucket of chicken within just one hour. And then still be hungry. He was in art school when we met and now he was quite famous for his portraits of international celebrities and idols. But his favorite project was when the KFC he loved going to asked him to paint a mural on the wall for them. His biggest dream had finally come true and I face palmed when I read that in the paper.

 

I hadn’t seen either of them in years since they were both so busy with work. It was amazing to get to see them again. I introduced them to my umma and my appa quickly so things wouldn’t get too awkward. I saw Jonghyun looking umma over a bit too ersely and I threw a pillow at him. We all got a good laugh out of his temper tantrum that he threw at being punished. I heard the door open again and looked up to see Minho leading the boys back into the room. They squealed happily when they saw me and ran to the bed. Minho lifted them up onto the bed and they instantly attacked me with hugs and kisses. “Well hello to you too, my sweet angels~”

 

They both smiled and started asking me questions about their baby sister. “You’ll have to wait till you get to meet her so you can ask her yourselves~” They whined and Minho picked them both up with a smile, kissing me gently after he had the boys secure in his arms. “They’re a bit hyper~” He chuckled as they struggled and tried to get away. I smiled at them both and their hair to calm them down. “Nothing new about that~” They both started making grabby hands at me again just as the door opened again and a nurse popped her head in. “Do you want to feed your daughter?” she asked. I smiled and nodded quickly, sitting up better as she pulled the small temporary crib into the room.

 

The moment I laid my eyes on her for the second time, I felt my heart swell. My mothering instincts automatically kicked in when I heard her whimper. I quickly took her into my arms and cooed to her before receiving the warm bottle from the nurse. I poked it to her lips and she started happily. I sighed when her eagerness to eat reminded me of her father and shook my head with a smile. I noticed that the light seemed to practically disappear around me and I looked up to see everyone crowding around to look at her. Ha Neul and Joon were the first to squeal and want to play with her. “She’s too small to play with you right now~ You’ll have to wait a little while, okay?” They both pouted and nodded. Minho put them both down and he looked at me almost nervously. “Do you mind if I feed her, babe?” I smiled and instructed him on how to prop her up on his arm so she wouldn’t choke before passing her and the bottle over.

 

Minho carefully sat in the chair next to me and everyone immediately crowded around him. Umma and appa were cooing to her and the boys were trying to climb onto Minho’s lap. Jinki and Jonghyun had their heads tilted like they didn’t know what they were looking at. Although I still managed to catch Jjong sneaking glances at my umma again. I did nothing to stop him this time though. Since umma seemed to notice his glances and blush. I just continued to watch how happy Minho truly looked. He was smiling at her and she was looking right back at him with her big brown eyes. When she finally finished her bottle she started whimpering again. Minho looked a bit panicked. “W-What did I do wrong?” He looked at me with the most terrified eyes I’ve ever seen him make. I smiled and leaned over, taking her from him and put her gently on my shoulder, rubbing and patting her back till she let out a small but loud burp.

 

Minho blinked. “Is that why she was upset?” I nodded to him and pulled her back a bit, giggling at the drool that had started dripping down her chin as she smiled. I wiped it with the sheets and suddenly froze, looking deeply into her eyes. “I know what to name her” Everyone looked at me and I smiled widely. “Sunmi.”

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay! I finally got this part done! :D I’m a happy person today~ But yes, her name is Sunmi and she’s a total angel~