I Love You~

Moving On Can Be Hard But Worth It~

Minho stopped the elevator one floor above where we were aiming to go and carried me down the stairs. We were honestly lucky that we hadn’t got caught in the act of making love in a very public elevator. His face was dyed a bright embarrassed pink as he slowly carried me through the lobby and to the restaurant in the back. I could tell he was still quite proud of himself. I couldn’t walk, mind you. He sat me down as gently as he possibly could once we reached a good table and kissed my cheek before sitting down. We both ordered spaghetti like what we’d eaten on our first non-official date. We talked about random things and played with each other’s hands while we waited.

 

During our wait, I had noticed several people looking our way and talking quietly. Minho didn’t seem to notice at all. I looked at him and bit my lip, whispering across the table. “Yeobo, there’s a bunch of people looking at us..” At that point he seemed to notice the whispers and some of them started to become more bold to the point I could hear them. “Is that Choi Minho? That famous actor? Who’s that boy he’s with?” Yet some others somehow seemed to recognize me. “I heard that his name is Taemin. Him and Minho have been dating for a while now. He’s so cute~” I blushed and looked down, causing Minho to chuckle.

 

All the attention seemed to be coming from older women, which I didn’t really mind. They all had their eyes on me instead of Minho which left me really confused. I looked around shyly and kept hearing squeals of how cute I was. I puffed my cheeks which only seemed to excite the women more. What finally saved me was our food. I smiled and ate as normal paced as I could considering I hadn’t eaten anything all day. Once all my food was gone though, the attention was all back on me. This time I tried my hardest to ignore it but Minho had other plans. He grabbed my left hand and held it in his own, giving the women a small glimpse of our matching rings before he smiled. In that moment, everything around us faded away. It was just me and him. No one else existed. We both leaned across the table and allowed our lips to meet halfway. I smiled and pulled back a bit. “I love you~” He smiled wider. “I love you too~” We kissed again only this time instead of getting gasps out of the women and some of their husbands, we got cheers.

 

I jumped back at the sudden noise. I blushed again and Minho stood as he told the waiter something and then turned to the crowd as he pulled me to stand on my wobbly legs next to him. I looked at him curiously as he started speaking to the crowd of spectators. “I can tell that a majority of you know who Taemin and I are and I would like to thank you all for your support. And I would also like to make an announcement.” He looked at me with a smile before continuing. “Taemin and I are now officially engaged. I hope you will all continue to support us and our growing family.”  If the cheers weren’t loud before, they definitely were now. My face couldn’t get more red. But I couldn’t stop the happy smile from appearing.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I’ll continue writing tomorrow. I’m really tired and I have work in the morning.. TT TT