The New Apartment~

Moving On Can Be Hard But Worth It~

~ Taemin's P.O.V ~

My appa finally pulled into the lot of the apartment complex I would be living in. I was nervous but excited at the same time. All had gone quiet from the back seat as my two angels started playing with each other and stopped crying. When he parked, he told me to go ahead and take the babies up and he would carry my bags up himself. I quickly agreed and got out of the car, going to the back seat to unfasten the carriers. My babies smiled at me and giggled as I carried them up the stairs. Ha Neul decided to talk again. "Umma go up!"  I smiled at him as I continued up the stairs. "Mhm~ We're going upstairs to our new home." They both clapped and I felt my heart get warmer. They both made me so happy. If I regretted anything, it would only be who their father was. I would sacrifice anything for my babies. But apparently was the only important thing to him. He didn't care about them at all.

When I finally made it to the 6th floor, I walked down the long hallway, passing all the other apartments along the way. I wondered who my neighbors were and if they were nice. But I was too exausted to think much about it right then. I saw a door open and my Key umma step out. I assumed that it was my apartment he was in. Considering he lived on the 4th floor. "Umma!" I said excitedly as I quickly walked closer. He looked at me, slightly startled, but smiled. When I was finally close enough, he hugged me and kissed my cheek, pulling back to run his thumbs soothingly under my sore and tired eyes. His smile faded and he gave me a knowing and understanding look. He had broken up with his fiance right after him and Chansung appa basically adopted me. ( If you don't get it, Chansung and Key are best friends but they both let Taemin call them umma and appa. )

I saw my umma look up and smile as he waved my appa over. When he got close enough, he put my bags down and smiled at umma, giving him a small nod. Umma squealed excitedly and opened the door, pulling me inside. I stopped at the door and took off my shoes before walking in. I looked around, slightly shocked. The apartment was already furnished and organized. It looked amazing. I put the carriers down and looked around my new living room. Everything was perfectly placed and centered, all the pictures were hung straight. It was perfect. I turned to my smiling umma and hugged him tight. "Thank you, Key umma!"  I kissed him on the cheek and he pulled back. "Anything for my baby~"

I saw my appa smile and roll his eyes. I could tell he was spazzing on the inside at least. He didn't like to act too immature in front of my umma. At least not with me and the babies in the room. I skipped over and hugged my appa after that and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you, appa~" I could see the smile that spread across his face from the corner of my eye and I soon felt his strong arms squeeze me in a tight hug. I felt all the air leave my lungs and I gasped for more precious oxygen. He didn't let go until a small cracking sound came from my spine. I stumbled back slightly when his arms left me and I took a deep breath.

When I finally caught my breath, I looked over and watched umma taking the babies to see their new nursery. They were so tired. Honestly I was too. At that moment, I didn't care that I had just went through one of the most painful experiences of my life. I was finally free. I was away from him. He couldn't hurt or use me anymore. I jumped when my umma walked back into the room with my angel boys. "Aish! I start showing them their new room and they pass out when I start showing off the clothes I bought for them!" He huffed and pouted and I couldn't help but giggle. This was the best gift ever. And yes. It was a gift from my Chansung appa. He was paying half my rent every month plus his own. I was really in his debt.

I jumped a bit when my appa emerged from what must be my new bedroom. I hadn't even seen or heard him move. "I went ahead and put your bags in your closet so you can unpack them when you feel like it. Are you gonna be okay if we go, Taebaby?"  I bit my lip and thought about it. I didn't really want to be all alone on my first night here. It was scary. But I smiled and nodded. "I'll be fine~"  My Key umma smiled and brought my two sleeping angels to me. They would be staying with my Key umma for a week while I got used to being in the new home. I kissed both of them gently and smiled. "I love you, my angels. Be good for me, okay?" I knew they couldn't hear me but it was alright. They knew their umma loved them.

Umma carried them out and appa smiled at me before closing the door behind them. I knew if I really wanted to see them I could just go to either of the apartments below me. Appa was one floor below me and umma was right below him on the 4th floor. I sighed at how quiet it was. It was so different without Minho around. And it felt weird not wearing my ring anymore. But this is just how it was. Life wasn't fair. Especially not to me at the moment. I walked my exhausted body to my new bedroom and collapsed onto my large bed. I didn't even bother to look at how the room was decorated. My eyes closed and I drifted into a deep sleep.

~ Dream ~

"Hyung, you're hurting me! Stop!"  I begged and pleaded him, trying to tug my wrists from his grip. He had me pinned to the floor. He just chuckled at my weakness and trailed his filthy lips up my neck. I didn't really care about my own safety at the moment. I was more scared for our unborn baby. I tried my hardest to keep his weight from crushing my stomach and thrashed around beneath him. He couldn't me. Not now. As he moved closer to my mouth I could smell the alcohol. It was strong and made me gag. That's when I felt him rip off my shirt. This had to stop.

"You're going to kill our baby! Please stop!" I was crying now as I begged. It was hopeless it seemed. That's when I froze. I slowly looked down and saw the blood pooling around me. I couldn't scream. I couldn't even breathe. I looked up again and saw his deadly smirk. "What baby~?" he cooed. I gasped and looked again, seeing the knife wedged deep into my stomach. I could hear my heart pounding in my ears as I finally let out my held in scream.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I sat up, catching myself screaming rather loudly. I reached for my stomach and tried to grab at the knife but of course there wasn't one there. I sighed in relief. It was just a twisted memory. Joon was born only a week after nearly being by my drunk husband. Although that time telling him he could have killed our son made him stop. I hated that memory. My wrist was bruised even after we brought Joon home to join his older brother Ha Neul. I ran my fingers through my hair and took a deep breath. I heard pounding on the door only seconds later and I sighed. I got up to go and answer it.

I swung the door open seconds later and gasped slightly, backing away a bit in shock. "Hi. I'm your neighbor, Choi Minho. I heard you scream and came to see if you were alright."

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: This isn't exactly what happened but we'll go with this. I hope it's creative enough. ; ;