How Is This Possible?

Moving On Can Be Hard But Worth It~

~ Taemin's P.O.V ~

I could only stare at him with fear. How could this possibly be happening? I saw him tilt his head curiously. "Sir? Are you alright?" He sounded the same. He looked the same. But it wasn't him. This wasn't the Minho that had hurt me. "W-What did you say your name was again?" I asked as I walked closer. He raised an eyebrow but smiled sweetly. "Choi Minho! What's your name? If.. You don't mind me asking." I noticed the small blush that had creeped onto his cheeks. I tried to smile back as best I could but it must have looked a bit fake, considering it was. "Nice to meet you.. Minho.. Um.. My name is Ch-" I stopped myself. I almost used his last name to introduce myself. I shook it off and cleared my throat. "My name is Lee Taemin. It's a pleasure to meet you~ And I'm fine. I just.. Had a nightmare."  I blushed as I told him. What kind of sane adult screams in their sleep anymore?

He chuckled and I blushed darker. I always loved when I made my hyung laugh. But now somehow this... Copy of him.. He was making me feel shy and innocent all over again. I still loved my hyung even after everything I was put through. So maybe.. I brushed that thought off. I wasn't ready to start a relationship again. Not this soon after the divorce. But as if he  realized what I had been thinking, he blushed darker and looked down. "O-Oh.. Well um.. Do you think that we could maybe.. Have dinner at my place tonight? I just live right next door. I-If you don't want to, it's fine. I just thought I should welcome you properly.." He looked up at me shyly and I couldn't help but let my true smile show through. This odd being had captivated me already. Even if this was the strangest thing that had ever happened to me, I knew that I wanted to get to know him better.  Because this wasn't the same hyung that I had married. This one approached me differently. And he was absolutely adorable.

I nodded to him, biting back my smile a bit. "I would love to, hyung~" He looked a bit surprized that I had accepted his invitation but his breathtaking smile graced his features once again. "Alright! Dinner will be ready by 6, okay? I hope you like spaghetti. Thats kinda one of the only things I know how to make.." He rubbed his neck awkwardly. I giggled at how much of an awkward turtle he was. It was really cute. I frowned a bit at the memories that suddenly flooded my mind. All the times he had smiled to me were fake. What if all of this was an act too? What if he was drawing me in just to hurt me again? But.. If this isn't the same idiot... Then would he be the same as him? I smiled again and nodded, knowing that it was time to break the silence. "Speghetti is fine~"  His smile only grew as he nodded to me. "Then I'll see you at six, Taeminnie. You.. Don't mind me calling you that, do you?" I shook my head and he nodded again before walking back over to his own apartment.

I closed the door slowly behind him, my smile never leaving. Maybe this was a blessing. Maybe this was God gracing me with the one I loved once again and giving me a second chance. I could start over. I could turn my life around and have my family again. Like it had never been broken to begin with. I became giddy at the thought. I knew this wasn't like the first date I had shared with my ex, but that was a good thing I guess. I stopped myself quickly. Date? Was this a date? No. He's just being kind and welcoming his new neighbor. He must just be shy. That had to be it. I felt my heart drop slightly at that realization. I just wanted my hyung back. And I was getting over excited over things my mind was making up. Nevertheless, I went into my room and finally realized how beautiful but small it was. And yet the closet was huge. I blinked at all the clothes that my umma had filled it with but shrugged and grabbed one of my favorite shirts. It was hyung's but I had shrunk it while doing laundry one day and he let me keep it. I always liked that shirt. After changing and doing my hair, I looked at myself in the mirror, taking an extra long breath of air. My reflection looked back at me mockingly and I mehronged. I giggled at myself and walked out of my apartment and into what I hoped would be the best not-date of my life.

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:  So um.. Yeah. I didn't really have much to put here. Him and I didn't really have a first date in rp.   .______.   Wait.. /Not/ date. I hope it didn't bore you too much. Something more interesting will happen in the next chapter~ Promise~