Aftermath

Moving On Can Be Hard But Worth It~

The darkness had been surrounding me for a few minutes now and all I could hear was my yeobo’s distant screams. I wanted to find him in the darkness, but I was having a hard time doing so. I could suddenly feel frantic hands touching me but I couldn’t see anyone. I was feeling needles going into my arm and something cold touching my stomach for a few seconds. I tried to ask why it was so dark but all that came out was a whimper. “He’s waking up, get the sedative.” I heard someone say. I forced my eyes open and a blinding light flooded my vision. I tried to sit up so the light wouldn’t be in my eyes but I could feel hands holding me down.

 

When I looked up again, I saw paramedics holding me down and I started to panic again. “Where am I?” I asked worriedly. “You’re on your way to the hospital.” I looked over to see a young nurse smiling at me and rubbing my arm. My panic was only getting worse as I looked around the back of the ambulance. “Why are you taking me? Is my baby okay?! Where’s my boyfriend?!” I forced myself up and looked around everywhere again. I felt her grip my arm so I couldn’t get up. “Your baby is fine but your heart rate is stressing her. You need to keep yourself calm. You’re lucky that when you passed out, you landed on your boyfriend or you would have probably needed an emergency c section. We were scared you would need one anyway with how panicked your baby was. Rest yourself now.” I sighed in relief and smiled a bit, happy that our daughter was alright. I squeaked in surprise as I felt another needle go into my arm and quickly felt drowsy. I was forced to lay back again and looked over at the nurse. “You didn’t answer my last question. Where’s Minho?” Everything was starting to look blurry again as she told me he was in the ambulance in front of us and he would be fine. Darkness once again surrounded me before I could even feel happy he was okay.

 

I woke up again who knows how long later and noticed that wherever I was, it was really dark. I groaned and sat up after feeling the baby kick. She still seemed a bit distressed even though I felt fine. I rubbed gentle circles where I could feel her at and hummed to her. After a few minutes, she went back to wiggling. I smiled down at my tummy. “Such a good girl~” I looked around the dark room and noticed the large white curtain next to me was drawn back a bit and I could see Minho resting on the other side. His shirt and jacket were gone and I noticed that he had bandages all around his torso and shoulder. I was on the verge of crying again and I turned away, letting out soft sobs. I had got him hurt.. “Minnie?” I gasped and turned back to him, seeing Minho looking over at me with his big frog eyes that I loved more than anything. “Why are you crying?” he asked quietly.

 

“I got you hurt… It should be me who’s bandaged up like that.. It’s me he wanted, not you..” I felt myself start to cry again and looked down. I heard him sigh and then heard his bed shift. I looked back over at him in surprise as he pulled out his IV and walked over to sit next to me on my bed. “Taemin.. I protected you the way you need to be protected. You couldn’t have fought back against him in your condition. And look, we’re having a baby together.. She could have died if you would have lost as much blood as I almost did.. Baby, I would die for you if it meant protecting you and our kids..” I crawled up onto his lap and kissed him before finally sobbing against his good shoulder. I felt his good arm wrap around me and he gently rubbed my back. “I love you so much, yeobo..” I whispered. I could practically feel the smile that graced his lips. “I love you too, baby.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

This was better than him being all the way across the hall and have to walk from there to Tae’s room. =__= Yes, yeobo. I just said that. Not that you’ll see this for who knows how long.. IDK if that's a good thing or a bad thing. >.> -slinks away cause knows I'll show it to you anyways-