Adorable Overload~

Moving On Can Be Hard But Worth It~

~ Taemin's P.O.V ~

I had left Minho in my apartment to go and pick up my adorable babies from my appa. Key umma had given them to him since he was going out with his new boyfriend and didn't know when he would be back. I had the diaper bags on my shoulders and their carriers in my hands. They were heavier than I remembered. Umma had probably fed them more. They were giggling as I struggled to haul them and their things up the stairs. I was still sore from my "fun" with my boyfriend the night before which only made this extra 60 pounds more difficult to carry. I blushed a bit at the memories. I was his first. I guess that made me a little more special to him. I finally made it to the 6th floor after struggling to make it up only one flight of stairs.

By the time I made it back to my door, Minho was coming out to come make sure I hadn't been kidnapped. He stopped and looked down at the carriers in my hands, not even bothering to ask if I was okay. He took them from me and went to the couch. I was starting to grow concerned at his silence. I wanted to know what he was thinking. I sat the diaper bags down by the door and took off my shoes before making my way over to the couch with him. He had his eyes glued to them, and they gazed right back at him. When they smiled at him he smiled back. I kept quiet to allow this silent bonding. Ha Neul was the first to break the perfect silence, making grabby hands at Minho. "Appa!" Minho's smile only grew as he took them out of their carriers and held them close.

He gave both boys equal amounts of love and attention before turning to look at me. "What are their names?" I smiled and scooted closer, touching each baby as I introduced them. I smoothed Ha Neul's hair as I began. "This is Ha Neul. He's my oldest son." My other hand went over to smooth Joon's hair. It was always so messy. "This is Joon. He's my youngest~" He bounced them slowly as they played with his hair and face. "They're beautiful. Just like their umma~" I blushed at his compliment. It was the first one I had gotten in a while. Not even my ex had told me anything like that. I kissed him gently and laid my head on his shoulder, watching the babies yawn and start to doze. I checked my watch and saw that it really was their nap time.

I carried Joon into their new room and put him into his crib. Minho did the same with Ha Neul. They watched us with their tired eyes as they yawned again. I leaned down into their cribs and kissed them both softly, whispering my I love you's to them. I couldn't help but look up when Minho did the same. I was even more shocked with what he said to them. "Sweet dreams, aegis. Appa loves you both. I'll still be here when you wake up. I promise." I couldn't stop the smile that came to my face. He hadn't even known my babies for an hour and he was already absolutely in love with them. Maybe this relationship would have more surprises to come.

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: And oh damn, it did have more to come. X____X  It's almost up to date now. And so everyone knows, I think I'll post pictures of what the babies look like~

 

This is Ha Neul

This is Joon

Cute, right? ^^ Until next time~