Happy Birthday~

Moving On Can Be Hard But Worth It~

-THREE MONTHS LATER-

 

I awoke from my sleep when I couldn’t feel Minho lying next to me anymore. I sat up and looked around, not seeing him anywhere. “Yeobo?” I rubbed my eyes and sat up, leaning against the headboard with a quiet sigh. The baby was kicking again and I gently rubbed where I could feel her feet. I grabbed my phone and checked the time and the date, smirking when I saw it was July 18th. My birthday. Minho had just got to take the sling off of his arm and he could move better now. I worried but he told me there was nothing to worry about and he felt fine. Minho had bought a new house for us after the hobo incident. We didn’t feel our apartment would be a safe place to raise our growing family anymore. And today was the day we were moving. Of course I had my own plans for what would happen when we got there. I had set everything up the night before so my plan would work out perfectly.

 

I slowly and carefully got up, rubbing my lower back as I did so and sighed again. By now I was about eight months along and everything was starting to get harder for me. I was bigger than I had originally expected to be and I blamed it all on Minho who decided that it was okay to feed me twice as much since I was “eating for two.” I grumbled as the baby started to wiggle around like she was happy and made my way out of the bedroom.

 

I knew Minho would be hiding somewhere with the boys waiting to surprise me. So I started my acting when I noticed how dark it was for midday and saw the cake on the table with a large candle lit. I squinted, acting like I couldn’t see. “Damn contacts..” I pulled out my glasses that I didn’t even need and slipped them on. That’s when I saw all three boys pop out from behind the kitchen bar, singing happy birthday. I smiled and walked over to them, kissing Minho and then my two little boys. “Thank you, my angels~” Both of my babies hugged me and wanted me to hold them, but I couldn’t hold them both anymore. Ha Neul was two and a half years old now and he was heavy for his age. But he was also tall like his appa. Joon was smaller since he was only one and a half but he still weighed about as much as his brother. Minho pulled them off of me and I frowned when they whined. “I’m sorry, babies.. You’re just too heavy for umma to hold both of you right now..”

 

After we managed to calm them down and eat a bit of the cake, we cuddled up on the couch. Both babies had curled up on what little bit of my lap was left and were playing with my shirt, tracing the patterns since it was tie dye. Minho and I kept our eyes on them and I smiled as Ha Neul stretched his arms up to my chest and giggled at me. I ran my fingers through his hair and did the same with Joon, who seemed to be dozing off.

 

Everything was quiet and peaceful till Ha Neul looked up at me curiously. “Umma.” I looked at him to show I was listening. “Why is your tummy so big, umma?” I smiled at him and grabbed one of his small hands, putting it where I could feel the baby kicking. He looked surprised but didn’t pull his hand away. “Remember how umma told you you’re having a baby sister?” By now I had Joon’s attention too and he put his hand by Ha Neul’s. They both nodded and I felt Minho kiss my temple. “Well your baby sister is in there~ Can you feel her?” They nodded and smiled and hugged my tummy, kissing it all over and started listing off all the things they would play with her someday. I could hear Minho’s chuckle as he watched their affectionate display. At the time I was just glad they accepted their little sister.

 

It took us a couple hours to finish getting ready to go before we finally left. I said goodbye to both my umma and my appa and I saw how sad they were to see me go. I told them I would come back to visit often and I would make sure to bring the babies with me. They hugged everyone and everyone either got a kiss on the cheek or a handshake in Minho and my appa’s case. My umma spent a few seconds to whisper something to my tummy before kissing it gently. I really hoped he hadn’t told her to be a diva.. Appa did the same only he didn’t even try to hide what he was saying. “Hey, when you come out of there, grandappa will be waiting with a big bottle of banana milk for you~ How does that sound?” I just smiled at him when he stood back up and acted like he didn’t say a thing about my favorite beverage. I was really craving for some banana milk right then but I would never admit it.

 

After the final goodbyes, Minho led the kids and I to the elevator. It was a bittersweet feeling to be leaving our apartment behind. But at least we knew our children would be safe where we were going. Minho helped me into the car and then strapped the boys into their car seats in the back. He had already put the smaller car seat between theirs for our daughter. I remembered the last time we had been huddled in the car all together like this, excited for our next destination. We had gone to Namsan Tower and left locks for every member of our family. Even our daughter. At the time we had no name to put on her little pink lock. I had been thinking hard about what we could possibly name her. I felt like I would never come up with a name for her. Nothing sounded right to me. I had been on countless sites looking through the baby names and nothing stood out to me.

 

I kept pestering Minho along the way asking if we were there yet. I hadn’t thought about how far away from Seoul it was. We were in the car for over a half hour before we finally made it there. I felt my jaw drop slightly when I looked at the size of the house. The yard was huge and so was the house. He pulled into the driveway and I kept in mind I had to keep up with my act. “Isn’t it beautiful?” he asked. I squinted again and pouted. “Yeobo, I can’t see it..” His frown didn’t go unnoticed. “But babe, you’re wearing your glasses.” … … “These glasses aren’t thick enough.. I need my contacts to see properly, baby…” I pouted more and he sighed. “I’ll take you and the kids inside then and go get you your contacts.”

 

I smirked as he carried the boys and I inside, sitting me on the brand new couch situated perfectly in the middle of the large living room. I let the boys down and they immediately started to run around and explore their new home. Minho kissed me again and said he would be back soon, then he left. I pulled out my phone and made the necessary calls, a trusted friend of mine picking up the boys and a few workers came in to temporarily install my secret gift for my yeobo. I pulled off my outer layer of clothes after everyone had left and observed myself in the downstairs bathroom body mirror. I had gone out and bought an outfit to use for an occasion such as this. A shirt that only covered my chest and some tight jean mini shorts. I admit that I looked good. All except for my large stomach that would be in the way for another month.

 

I had drawn all the curtains and sat patiently in the dark, awaiting my boyfriend’s return. I had left the front door unlocked and when it squeaked open I could already tell he was gonna panic. “Minnie? Are you alright?” I smirked and the light right above me, revealing the metal dancing pole and my new skimpy outfit. “I’ve been waiting for you, yeobo~”

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N:  next chapter? Yes~ This is what Minho wanted me to get to the most.. /: When you read it, yeobo.. Don't judge me... ><