Chapter 7

Friendly Competition

 

 

 

 

Kikwang was mentoring a dance class.

He looked around the class for which students were attending that day.

"Changjo-ya, is Ricky going to be here?" he asked.

The young boy shook his head.

"Aniya, seonsaengnim. It's the anniversary of his parents’ death. Ricky took off of school today too."

"Ah...Arasseo. You can fill him in on what he missed today."

Yoseob walked into the class and tapped Kikwang's shoulder, causing him to leap into the air.

"ACK! You nearly gave me a heart attack!!!"

"Hahaha, Mian. You did say to drop by anytime."

Kikwang narrowed his eyes at him.

"At least, give me a heads up first." he muttered.

"Yojinnie said that ______ is busy all day. I have nothing else to do. Plus, I always learn dances in a matter of seconds...so...why not?"

"True. Are you going to bug me?"

Yoseob grinned.

"Every chance I get."

"Aren't you the best friend a guy could ever have?" Kikwang said sarcastically.

"I am."

"Alrighty!~ Class, this is my friend."

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Yang Yoseob."

"ANNYEONGHASEYO!!~~" the class greeted.

"Changjo, here, is the number one in my class." Kikwang said motioning towards Changjo.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm not actually number one. My friend and I are tied."

"Aah Jinjja? Well, I'm better than Lee Kikwang."

"You wish."

Yoseob smirked.

“Well…they don’t call me the ‘Dance Copy Machine’ for nothing. I’m a quick learner. You’re a bit slow.”

“How about a dance-off then?”

“No, we want to see Yoseob Hyung dance.” Changjo announced. “Right guys?”

The whole class began to applaud.

“You stole my students from me!”

“I’m cute, that’s why.”

Ricky and ______ were spending the day in remembrance of their parents.

"I'm afraid that I'll forget them." he said softly.

"Why?"

"I was so young. I don't remember much from when I was a kid. It's like the memories are fading away."

"It's okay. Even if they do, I'm here to remind you. If you forget their faces, we have pictures and home videos. It can jump start your memory."

Ricky nodded.

"Noona, when you do, I want you to find a good guy to be your boyfriend. You've been taking care of me forever."

"Yah Yoo Changhyun, every time I tried to date, you chased him away."

He made a face and pretended to gag.

"I said GOOD guy! Those guys were slime." he whined.

"Arasseo." she said pulling him into a hug.

"Noona, do you like someone?"

"I might."

Ricky jumped to his feet.

"NOONA!!~~ Tell me!~~~~~"

______ bowed her head and laughed.

"Umma, Appa, Mianhaeyo. I raised our Changhyunnie to be such a hyper ball of energy. He has definitely gotten worse."

Ricky frantically shook his head.

"ANIYO! Umma, Appa, I'm not THAT hyper. I'm just curious! Noona needs to find a man. Plus, if Noona finds a boyfriend, won't it be great for her? She has been working hard to take care of me, and lets me go to dance classes. I think she deserves it right? YEP! I think so too!"

"Geurae." ______ giggled. "But I get to choose a guy, ON MY OWN, right?"

"Psh, no way, Noona! What if you choose the wrong one? He has to be a GOOD guy, how many times do I have to say it. I'm going to take on Appa's role for him."

"So, you’ll be exactly how you've always been?"

"Yep yep! It's, partially, MY decision too."

"You think you're so tough?" she laughed. "How squishy!!~"

"I don't think I am! I just have to act like I do. That is, if I don't like the guy in an instant."

"You could like a guy in an instant?"

"That depends on how much Noona likes him."

"What if I'm not too sure who I like, right now?" she asked softly. "I might like TWO guys."

Ricky face-palmed.

He pointed a finger at her.

"BAD NOONA! NAPPEUN!! BAD! You better hope that Umma and Appa didn't hear that! Aigoo! Aigoo! Aigoo!~"

"YAH! I didn't say that I'm DATING two guys."

"Okay...good." he sighed. "When I said I wanted you to find A BOYFRIEND, I meant ONE."

"Don't act like you're all grown up now, you're still a little baby."

"Arasseo, but you're MY Noona." he pouted. "It's settled, Yoo Changhyunnie WILL help Noona find a guy."

"Fine. Can we change the subject now?" she laughed.

"Nope, I want to know about the guys."

"No way."

"Please?!~~~"

______ reached over to tickle him.

"Please?! Please?!" she imitated.

Ricky laughed and squirmed away.

"Stop it! Stop it! HAHAHAHAH!"

"I'll tell you when I'm sure about the guy that I like, Arasseo?"

Ricky smiled and held up a pinky.

"Promise?"

"I promise." she said hooking her pinky with his.

“So….are you ready yet?” he asked playfully.

“Aigoo!~”

Ricky chuckled and decided to change the subject.

“Alright, I’ll talk about something else.” He pouted. “I just want your boyfriend to be someone that will get along with me.”

“Well duh!~ We’re sort of a package deal.” ______ laughed. “Little boy, you FAIL….at changing the subject.”

“Ara.” He whined. “I’m just SOOOOO CURIOUS!!!~ Tell me already!~”

______ shook her head and pointed her finger up the stairs.

“Ani…it’s getting late. You need to go take a shower, brush your teeth, and get to bed. You have school in the morning.” She scolded.

Ricky pouted.

“Awww…NOONA!~” he whined.

______ grinned.

“GET GOING!”

“Hmph!” he grumbled. “Arasseo….”

The disappointed boy, stomped up the stairs.

“PPALI!” she shouted.

Ricky picked up his pace and ran.

“You better keep your promise though!” he shouted back. “You made the promise in front of Umma and Appa. If you don’t honor that promise…you’ll be in trouble!~”

“I won’t break that promise!” she said. “I will tell you, when I’m ready. Don’t push me, or I MIGHT break the promise.”

“Did you hear that Umma? Did you hear, Appa?” Ricky asked, looking at the ceiling. “Noona is being bad.”

______ ran up the stairs.

Ricky squeaked and slammed the bathroom door shut.

He locked himself in.

“You better run.” She giggled.

“I will find out, you know that, right?!~” he shouted. “I love you Noona.”

______ shook her head and walked to her room.

She thought about it.

“Who do I like anyway?” she asked herself. “AISH! I don’t even know! Both Kikwang-ssi and Yoseob-ssi are adorable and sweet. Guys are killing me! Yah, Umma and Appa, am I meant to be single for the rest of my life? At least I have great male friends. Why is dating so difficult? Why do they have to be soooooooooo cute, though?! Omo, I’m going crazy!”

She collapsed backwards onto her bed.

 

 

 

_________________________________________

 

 

Who wants Ricky as a little brother? *raises hand* ME! ME! ME!~ Only so i wont be tempted to be a pedo-noona to him XD

I already feel tempted sometimes....