Another day...

Bread of Love

Hana's Pov-

School ended quickly and I took the bus home. Should I have been nicer to Jonghyun in the morning? My head was filled with alot of thoughts like that.  I didn't notice anything since I plugged in my earphones and was trying to take a nap but then somebody poked me. I turned around and saw mir. MIR?!?!?! I was so shocked I immediately got up and looked at him with wide eyes. "H-hey" I said while pulling out my earphones. He smiled and said "So mind if I sit next to you?" I nodded and he sat down. The ride was really.......really....awkward. "Hana....umm....about last night....I'm sorry.." He suddenly said. Wait....wah? Why is he sorry. I'm the one who should be sorry. "For what? o_o?" I asked him. "For being really rude...and stuff....so...could you forgive me?" He asked. "Oh...that you don't have to worry about it. I'm the one who should be sorry....for um...you know.." I said. "So wanna get boba my treat :)" He suggested. I nodded and we got off at the next stop. "Hey don't you usually use your car?" I asked him. "Eh I just you know felt that I wanted to ride the bus ;P" He said. I playfully smacked him and he pretended to be dramatically injured. We laughed and walked to the Boba shop that was  3 blocks away from the bakery. "1 Vanilla smoothie with boba and 1 taro smoothie with boba" Mir ordered.  Once we got our boba we walked to the bakery. We joked around and talked the whole way. You couldn't even tell we had a fight before! Hehe....so happy ^-^ We're back to being friends atleast :). "HEYY HANNA!" The manager said. I smiled and gave her a hug. "Ya are you ok? I knew it that little witch was suspicious." She said. My smile turned into a frown but I tried to keep a straight face. "Thanks for the worries but I'm ok...is it ok if I start working next week?" I asked her. She nodded and told me to relax for now. We went to the back lounge and enjoyed cakes and cookies with our Boba. After we were finished, we decided to take the detour. "Hey remember this path?" Mir asked me. I chuckled and nodded. "It was the time you failed trying to be a monkey" I said. Mir pouted and then whined for a bit. While we walked down the path we stayed silent and enjoyed the moment. Out of nowhere he started humming. I recognized the melody and stared at him. He looked back at me and we both stopped. "I still remember this melody. It was because of this that I fell too :P" He said. I mouthed the words ohh and nodded. We walked a bit more in silence but then again Mir broke it.

"So....what's the name of it? The song." He said. When he asked me that I remembered how mom used to hum it to me. I stayed silent and continued walking. "I don't know.....my mom taught it." I said. "I-I'm sorry..." He said. "For what haha you should stop apologizing you pabo" I said. Again we walked in silence. I looked around and admired the peacefulness. It wasn't like my life which is so complicated. I sighed silently and I didn't realize I was walking a bit faster. "Sing for me" Mir said suddenly. I quickly turned back and looked at him with a 'wtf' face. "Sing for me" He said again. "Why?" I asked. "Because.......I wanna hear you sing.." He blushed in embarrassment and looked away. "B-bu-t" I stuttered but he shook his head. "Whhyyy~" I whined. "I already told you why" He laughed. I shook my head rejectin his offer or should I say order. He sighed and then said "Ok ok....finee" And walked me to the bus stop.

Mir's POV

        I really wanted to hear her sing :(! I still remember the humming like it was just yesterday. I'm glad Hana and I are back to being friends.....even though I know I can't handle my feelings I still want her to be happy. We both listened to music during the bus and I safely dropped her off at her new house. It was pretty big. Hana asked if I wanted to come in but I rejected it since I had to go practice. She nodded understandingly and went inside.  I went back to my seat and jsut then my phone vibrated. *New text message*

Hey - Joon

Wassup how's recording? - Me

Eh tiring....I'm hungry - Joon

LOL :P bring me back some souveniers - Me

If I have time - Joon

I laughed at the messages and plugged my earphones back on.

Hana's POV

      I went to my room and took out my homework to work on. The book that was assigned was so boring, I can't belive it won an award. Anyways, I flipped open the book and continued reading from where I left off, page 1 line 2. x) I pictured myself as the girl, a innocent, young female who worked hard through day and night...

The next thing I knew I was woken by my phone ringing. Groggily, I saw that my thumb was still in the book, page 30. I grabbed a paper and stuffed it in then picked up my phone without looking at the caller ID. "Hello?" I said in english. "Hello? Sorry wrong number." the caller apoligized in english also and hung up. The familiar voice rang in my head and I checked the caller ID. Jonghyun. "Pabo." I chuckled to myself. I set my phone down, went on my bed and closed my eyes, too tired to call back or to wait for his call back. 

Jonghyun Pov-

     Why is another girl picking up Hana's phone? Or did I call the wrong number? I called again, no answer. Strange. I had a recording in an hour and I need to get there early but I couldn't leave without knowing if Hana's safe. She could be sleeping thought. Grr I worry too much she can take care of herself why am I treating her like this? I slapped myself on my forehead and drove out. 

Hana's Pov-

  I woke and saw a missed call on my phone, I listened to the voicemail, "Hana why aren't you picking up your phone?!! I would drive there to check on you if I have to. Stop worrying me! Make sure to call or text me ASAP." End of final message.

I texted him "Hey, I'm fine did you need anything?"

He answered immediatly "YEA! I need you! :p"

Me: "Can't have me! Gtg Homework." 

Jonghyun: Ok bye :*

Me: What?

Jonghyun: What?

Me: Nothing. Bye

Jonghyun: Bye :*

Omg that weirdo. I shook my head. My homework was finished and it was 6:15 so I took a shower and fixed myself a dinner.