Sleeping over with a guy

Bread of Love

Hana's Pov-

After we explored the awesome house I asked Jonghyun if he wanted to sleep over since it was getting dark. I checked the clock and it was 10:50 p.m. He agreed so I told him to take a shower first. "YAH I have no other clothes!" he complained. "Just wear those again... unless you want to go home." I suggested. "Nono, I'll wear these again then." he said in disgust. I gave him a towel and went to fix his bed. I was so tired I just laid down and fell asleep. 

Awhile later I woke and found myself sleeping comfortably on the bed with him beside me............. "AH" I yelled in surprise waking him up. "What? Its like 2 in he morning go back to sleep." he commanded sleepily. I laid back down, too lazy to go to my room and as I mentioned.. I was afraid of the dark. His breath blew on my ear reminding me that I hadn't wash myself nor changed out of the dress. Dammit. I twisted and turned for a few minutes careful not to wake him up but the dress was really uncomfortable now. 

I quickly ran out of the room into my own and grabbed the first piece of clothing I saw then ran back into the room he was in. Checking in back to see if there was a monster, I closed the door quietly and hid behind the chair to change. Turned out I grabbed Free-Shipping-2011-New-Fashion-Silk-Slee what a fking fail I didn't even know I had such a thing-.- With no other choice, I took off my clothes and put the nightdress on. It was kinda loose but oh well. I left the other dress and stuff on the chair and went back under the covers.

Jonghyun's Pov-

Dammit. Why does she keep turning around in the bed I need my beauty sleep. Suddenly she left and came back like 15 seconds later. She went behind the chair and changed. I couldn't help but peek. I'm such a (; She was so pretty, her body was what every guy would want. I pretended to sleep when she stood up. The dress was pretty loose her her and a strap was falling off her shoulderSDFGHJKHGDFSJKGGBDS Yeah............. I backhugged her and fell asleep. 

Dun dun dundun Dun dun dundun "You are now pronounced husband and wifeWOOOOOO" "WOOOOOO" I shouted. Something moved in my arms and when I opened my eyes, I found myself hugging Hana and her staring back at me. Whoops I chuckled embarrassed. I unhugged her and went to the restroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. Only then I realized I had no toothbrush nor hankerchief. She walked into the restroom seconds later, "Good sleep?" she asked. "Yea, you?" I replied. "Mhm" she nodded. "Uh, Do you have a extra toothbrush?" I asked. She checked some cabinets and got a toothbrush, toothpaste and hankerchief out. "Thanks" I replied and went to wash my face.

Hana's Pov-

I changed into mkk.jpg for school since Jonghyun was taking forever in the restroom and I didn't want to waste time. I didn't have much ingredients to make such a fancy breakfast so I just put a poptart for him. "Good morning! I need to go home to change my clothes I'll meet you at school" he said cheerfully and grabbed the poptart. As I was heading to the restroom he backhugged me and pecked my cheek, I quickly shook him off. "What? You did this to me yesterday." he said disappointedly. "That was yesterday." I pointed out. "So?" he asked. "So, the dance is over." I said. "Whatever. See you later." he replied and pecked me cheek again. "YAH" I shouted but he had already left. I can't fall in love... 

After eating some crackers I walked to school, it took only 10 minutes unti I arrived and was greeted by hyper friends. "HIII! Lets talk about guys!" ChoHee said. "Wait what?" I asked. She dragged me away and threw questions at me. "When did you get with Jonghyun? Hmm?" she demanded. "I'm not 'with' him, he was just my dance date jeez." I said. "Oh really? You guys seemed more than that, and you guys make such a cute couple (;" she said. "Yeah yeah yeah let's go back." I said trying to change the subject. Luckily the bell rang for first period. 

~Tiffany

Sorry for not updating for sooooooo long. So sorry, I wrote this a long time ago and never finished so I'll continue the other half next chap. 

So. Sorry. Again.