Sleepover

Bread of Love

Hana's Pov-

Uh.. why did Mir give me an Iphone case.. How did he know I was gonna get one.! Aiyahhh oh wells :3 it's cute ^-^ "Thanks guys!!" I said and hugged them all. IT was getting late so oppa insisted to head out. Some people were able to sleep over at his house. When we got back home, he took outs his spare blankets and gave each of them to a guest room. Since Mimi wanted to sleep with Taemin... o_o and ChoHee wanted to sleep with Thunder... we only needed 7 rooms. (Yes there was a third floor). Seungho, G.O, Mir, Jonghyun, Key, and those two couples. Onew needed his chicken at home so he left and Minho had a night schedule or something. Once everyone was comfy and settled I went back to my room. (Second Floor). Oppa had to go pick up the twins from our aunt's house because he was afraid they will mess up GD's house. They are walking/running disasters afterall. Then I drifted off to sleep. 

WOAH WOAH *PANTS* AGHH  what time is it? 2:00 a.m. Oh okay still early. I went back to bed but couldn't sleep. I went to get a glass of water and went up to the balcony. I nevered not been able to sleep, how odd. I stared into the dark sky as the chilly wind blew on my arm and legs. I was only dressing in a romper Strapless-Rose-Print-Romper-1.jpgthey're so comfortableeeee to sleep in. I wish I could fly.. I would be so free.. Why does it get dark at night?  "Ahem." my random thoughts were interupted but a cough. I jumped and turned around. "You scared me.. Jonghyun." I said. He came closer and cornered me until I was about to fall off,  "Why are you so cute." he whispered. "YAH I COULD HAVE DIED GRRRRR." I said and charged at him. I chased him back to his room and hit him with the pillow continuously. :D I love revenge. Until he was on the floor begging for me to stop, I stopped ;D I bounced on the bed and hogged up all the space. He smirked and climbed on the bed also. Looking at his mischievious eyes I stuck out my tongue and scattered out the room before he could do anything gross. xD ..I looked around for the staircase in the dark, dammit I can't see sht. I went back in his room and dragged him out with me since I was afraid of the dark hehe. "Aiyah, what are you doing?" he complained. Until I got back to my room safely I let go of him. "Thanks ^^ you can go now!" I said. He walked out confused. Then he came back in. "Uh Hana... Would you go to the dance with me?" he said shyly with his natural cuteness. OMG   who could resist. "Ok." I replyed simply. 

Mir Pov-

... So, she... likes Jonghyun? She denied me to go with Jonghyun... why, why... THIS IS NOT HAPPENING. Don't be jealous Mir, Don't be jealous "NOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed in my head. Jonghyun came out looking at me weirdly and Hana following closely behind. I looked at Jonghyun coldly. "Um, are you ok Mir?" she asked me sweetly. SHE DARES TO BE SWEET WITH ME?! I passed on the coldness to her and ran downstairs to leave. She had no idea how much that hurted. "Mir,sorry, have you been listening to us? I'm sorry." she said while holding my arm. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT" I mouthed silently to her with tears trying to escape my eyes. She understood what I 'said' and her eyes started to sparkle with tears. "I was going to return your cup from the balcony, but then he was there and you.." I trailed off. "I can't take it anymore, I hope you know how much I liked you." I shook out of her grasp and walked out of the door not even bothering to close it. I didn't care about anything anymore, I didn't care if she hated me now, I went to the community garden and let out my sadness.

Hana's Pov-

"I.. feel so guilty" I said to Jonghyun while staring at the opened door, too tired to close it. Jonghyun closed it for me and took piggybacked me upstairs, somehow he knew this would cheer me up and it did... a little. "Get to sleep, we have school tomorrow, wear a nice dress." he said and tucked me into bed. I nodded and fell asleep. 

"Hana!!! Wake up!!!" my alarm clock went. Wait, what? I opened my eyes and saw Jonghyun in front of me. "YAH WHAT TIME IS IT?" I yelled. "Its 6:14. Hurry Up." he said. Ugh I guess I forgot to set the alarm clock last night.  "Okay okay, get out." I commanded and went to the restroom to brush my teeth. I changed into kawaii_cute_panda_t_shirts-rc0003044509a193725221441819626_TvTxWQD9_c.jpg, ate some crackers and left since everyone had already left. "Panduhhhhhh." Oppa called. I thought he was just talking about the shirt so I continued walking. "YAH!" he said. So I turned around and saw a big grin on his face. "Did you think that necklace I gave you was all?" he said. "Yeah. it's pretty, I forgot to wear it I think I'm runniing late." I said quickly. "Well, I'll make this quick..." 

~Tiffany ^^

Sorry for not mentioning the Bread of Love anymore, I got carried away with this stuff, but I'll TRY to get back to it. <3

Our first fanfic= I have no experience =_=