Feeling Lonely

Bread of Love

Joon's POV

          I stared at my phone and a tear slowly slid down my face. My body couldn't move. My arms lay limp as I continued reading what she said. Why didn't she like me? I was Joon from MBLAQ.....more tears started falling. I didn't do anything but sat uncomfortably in the airplane seat. Luckily manager hyung was asleep. I wiped my eyes heavily and breathed in and out. I stared out at the night sky. Everything was starry up here but definitely a bad choice to do. Memories kept popping up. I let out a quiet sniffle but soon ended my sobbing session and erased all my thoughts away. I slept with tears falling down unwillingly but there the night ended.

I opened up my eyes to find a new day. The sun shined brightly through the window and manager hyung was still asleep. I yawned and opened up my eyes. I streched my arms and accidentally hit hyung's nose causing him to wake up. "Joon? Joon!" he repeated sleepily.  "What?" I replied. "Oh.. nevermind." he said. I checked my watch and we should be landing in a few more hours. I had to film a drama at United States, California. I knew a little english so that should be enough to find my way around. After staying at California for two weeks to film, I'll be heading back to Korea for a few days then a week at Japan for a show. 

{Few hours later}

The plane landed and I got all my lugage out and put on my diguise. We walked out of the airport and took a taxi to our hotel. 

{At the hotel}

We checked in and arranged our stuff since we were going to be stay for quite a while. I decided to call Mir while my manager went to buy food. 

To Mir:

Yo Maknae!    

From Mir:

Sup Hyung!! How did things go?

To Mir: 

What things.

From Mir: 

You know... confessing..

To Mir: 

HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS GOING TO CONFESS!

From Mir:

You were talking aloud to yourself.

To Mir: 

She rejected

From Mir: 

Oh... How are things in the states?

To Mir:

Good. G2g

_________________

Meanwhile...

Hana's Pov-

*RingRingRing* The alarm went. It's 6:00. I went to the bathroom and ate breakfast when dressed into  some simple clothes 2.20.11.  then went to school. 

{At school}

         I went to the usual hangout area and everyone was already chatting and copying homework. Wait homework? Holy shizzz I forgot to do my homework! "Mimi Mimi Mimi Mimi" I said tapping her shoulder. She was busy chatting with Taemin. "Oh hey Hana," she replied. "I need to copy your homework!!!" I said impatiently. "Oh sure," she got it out and handed it me so I went to a empty bleacher and copied it quickly. I finished when she came to me. "Hana, you know there's going to be a dance at school on Thursday night right?" she asked."Nope, no idea, but I guess we'll be the only ones not going again like before right?" I asked casually. Mimi and I never went to school dances. We never had dates so what was the point, we missed all the dances in middle school except for this one where we had to help sell for our science club. "Actually, this is our first dance in High School, I want to go." she said. I gasped at her. This was not the Mimi I knew, TAEMIN WTF HAVE YOU DONE TO HERRRRRR? "Come on! I think you should go toooo," Okay, definetly not the Mimi I know. "Nah," I replied. "Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi!" Jonghyun came slapping my shoulder. "Hi?" Somebody is hyper....Dude I swear everybody is acting really...weird... Just when Jonghyun was about to open his mouth Mblaq came. Huh wheres Joon? Oh yea....he...nvm..."Heyhey Hana ^-^" Mir said. "Uhh Hi?"I said. Ok this is really creeping me out..

          I was about to say something but then I head G.O gasp. Then all our heads turned towards where he was looking and WHAT THE HELL IS THAT CHO HEE AND THUNDER KISSING?!?! O_O I almost fell off the bench but Jonghyun caught me in time. I thanked him and got up. Everybody rushed towards them. All the guys tackled Thunder down while me and Mimi jumped on top of Cho Hee making her fall on her . "SINCE WHEN?!?!?!" We all shouted. They both rubbed their back of their heads and said "Hehehe..." Aigoo....now Cho Hee's lips have Thunder germs on it :(

I guess I'll be the only one not going to the dance this year. Ohwellll

~Aly and Tiffany lily_butterfly_pink.jpg