ME?! To the dance?

Bread of Love

Thunder's POV

          SH*T! JUST WHEN WE WERE GETTING TO THE GOOD PART :(! Was that really nessesary Hyung?*sighs* I tried to get up but the fatsos on top of me wouldn't let me. I sighed and looked over to the side but as I saw Cho Hee on the ground I raged and held her princess style. "Are you ok?" I asked her. She didn't answer. "Uhh...?" I looked around and saw the others whistling and cheering. Oh.....right....we're at school. I blushed madly and placed her down. We stole a glance from each other awkwardly. "Aw....look they're embarrassed" Mimi said. DID SHE HAVE TO SAY IT?!?! "Yah you didn't answer our question!" Onew said in an irritated tone. "Oh....uhh....-" But I was cut off by Cho Hee. "He...asked me out today....so yea....:)" She said awkwardly. Aw.....my honeybooboo is so sweet! Seriously, I was craving another one of those sweet candy kisses from her :3 <3. All of them where bewildered by the situation. But then out of the blue Hana and Mimi grabbed both of my arms and said "We need to talk to you" and dragged me off. I squirmed but they still draged me. I mouthed the mords "Save me" To Cho Hee and the rest of the guys but they just shook their heads and Cho Hee mouthed the words "I'm sorry!" and clapped her hands together. I was shocked by Cho Hee but I wouldn't blame her. These two girls are strong........ They finally stopped draggin me and I literally half yelled half screamed at them "YAH WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" They shook their heads..

Mimi's POV

       Tsk tsk....two points taken away. Me and Hana looked at each other and shook our heads. "Two points taken away" We both said. Aigoo we know each other too well!!! Thunder stared at us in confusion. "Look I here's the deal" Hana started. "1. You break her heart, we will make you run all the way to the end of the earth." Hana continued. "2. You cheat on her, your balls are off" I threatened." And so on.... we continued our rants until Thunder got really scared but he replied "Yah....calm down....I'm not gonna do any of that o_o..." "Yea you better not" We both threatened. Then we all went back.

Thunder's POV

        Aish....so scary... Cho Hee ran up to me and said "Oppa....are you ok O_O" She said. "Y-yea why?" I said. STUPID I STUTTERED >_

Hana's POV

        He better not tell her. Aish whatever as long as he is a good boyfriend. I didn't know why but after Cho Hee and Thunder's incident Mir and Jonghyun would seem awkward and uncomfortable...They were happy this morning....I sighed and continued lookign at the board. 30 minutes of math class had passed and everything was still boring. Until... a new student came.. "Everyone please welcome your new classmate Miss. Song!" the teacher said.  "Anyeong, I'm Song Hye Su, please take care of me." HyeSu introduced. She spotted me and smirked. "Your dead." I mouthed. She glared at me and I glared back. We didn't notice that we had attracted the class's attention. "Um, Miss. Song, Miss Park is there a problem?" the teacher asked. "Sh-she just started glaring at me!" the whined. "Oh really? Miss. Park, I'll see you after class." he said without even glancing at me. "Please take an empty seat and catch up on some notes Miss. Song." he continued teaching the lesson. Boy, I was pissed. HyeSu smirked again and sat behind me and next to G.O. "The seat belonged to Joon! Don't leave you bishy marks all over it,  " I wanted to yell. But I didn't want to cause anymore trouble so I stayed silent. G.O. looked disgusted and Mimi completely ignored her after I filled her in on her personality. I skipped the 'afterclass' buII 'cause I was completely innocent and at that moment I didn't care about my grade. 

  Time passed by slowly but it was finally lunch. I ran out of the classroom feeling refreshed and jumped on Mimi. "HANe A CALM DOWN O_O! WE DIDN'T COME OUT OF A HELLHOLE YOU KNOW!" She teased. "hehehe" I giggled but I didn't expect any surpise to happen at lunch.....BUTTTT she came. "Oh, can I sit here?' she asked in her high pitched -glass breaking- annoying voice. "No." I said bluntly. "Ok..." she said 'sadly' wanting people to pity her. Oh please. Oh crap I think I made enemies. A wannabe queenka shot a glare at me and said 'sweetly' to HyeSu, "Come sit with us sweetie." The idiot followed and they sat together. WTF WAS HYE SU DOING HERE? I began digging into my bento because I was starving while the others went to get their lunch. HyeSu approached me a second after they left and whispered, "I'm here to ruin your life." 

Mir's POV

           I gotta make a move....like now. And I think I just saw that evil cousin of Hana whispering something... o_o she didn't go to this school.. was my eyes playing tricks on me? Anyways I continued thinking about the move, I need it to be special .. Hmm OH THATS A PERFECT IDEA! Wait but doesn't Jonghyun like her too? Aish so complicated! "Ahem," someone coughed. I hadn't notice I was holding up the lunch line. "Whoops, sorry." I muttered and quickly spatted some mash potatoes on my tray. 

Jonghyun's POV

         What to do.. what to do... should I confess? should I not confess? AHHHG MY HEAD HURTS AGAIN! Screw it, I like her, Ima confess. Today. I got my lunch and sat down next to her. My heart started beating really quick. Thump thump thump It could pop out any second -.- Mir then sat down on her other side. GREATT. She was sandwiched by her crushs. "H-" Mir had beaten me to it. "Can I tell you something?" I heard him whisper to her. He led her outside leaving me and the rest of shinee, mblaq, ChoHee and Mimi.   They didn't come back to the cafeteria after, so we all went to our next class. A class I didn't have with her. 

*7 minute ago flashback*

Mir's POV

"Yes Mir?" she asked sweetly. I'll bet anything that I blushed at that. 

"Tell me truthfully, what do you think of me?"

"I, um, think of you as a really cool person. Why?" 

"I think of you more than a friend, alot more... And will you go to the dance with me?" I admitted slowly while turning hot like someone had the heater.

"Oh...  " she replied, lost. 

"I'm confessing." I said awkwardly

"I think I'd perfer not to be in a relationship this year..." 

"You don't want to go to the dance? All your friends are..." 

"I'm really busy.. uh, yea.. *ringringring* Oh! lets go to class." 

"We're still friends right?" I asked.

"Duh, don't ask stupid questions" she smacked my head.

"OW! OK!" I replied and tickled her to the next class. 

Science was B-O-R-I-N-G but I'm glad it's not awkward between us. We were tickling each other to death and doodling on a scraps of paper.  Even though there was still feelings of rejection in my heart I dealt with it.

Hana's POV

         *sigh* I didn't know Mir felt that way. Well atleast we're still friends. Today I walked home even though it was far. I WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN THOUGH! My legs hurt........I laid down on my bed thinking about the dance. Should I go? Nah......

~ Tiffany and Aly 

To readers(from Aly) - I'm sorry for being such a lazyass and thank tiff for reminding me to write. I'LL TRY NOT TO BE SUCH A LAZY NEXT TIME!!!

(From Tiffany) Actually, I just can't help but interfere with Aly's chapters cause I get excited.. o_o I'll TRY to let Aly do her own ♥