Confessions

Bread of Love

Sehong's Pov-

"I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions before.. you would go well with my daughter." her dad suddenly said. "Oh, uh, thats.. okay?" the words were hard to get out. IT WAS NOT OKAY! I NEEDED HER! "Will, you..? Agh, nevermind." he said. I think I knew what he wanted. "I still like her." I assured. "Look, I'm sorry about before, but I think you are suited for her, if you like her and she feels the same about you. I think you guys should hook up." he said. Unknownly.. Hana has been listening to the whole thing. "DAD! HOOK UP? Who uses those words!" she exclaimed running to the living room which made me chuckle. She was wearing a small simple strapless top and hot pink shorts it looked pretty cute. Staring At Stars Smocked Strapless Top"AhWait!!" she screamed and ran back upstairs and came back down dressing like  080710187.jpg  Ah, this girl looks awesome in anything. "Ahem, we were discussing-"  "I know I know, I heard the whole thing." she smirked. "Well then, I'll leave you kids alone." her dad said.

Hana's Pov-

"I'm not a kid!" I shouted and stomped my foot. He just chuckled away. Before I even took a step Sehong grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his car. "What?" I asked. "I want to talk to you, lets go to the mall." "Okay.." I said. It was only 10 minutes away now but the car ride was awkwardly quiet. When he finished parking he pulled my wrist into the entrance. He seemed to forgot about the whole 'talking' thing because he immedietly started shoving clothes at me. "Omg! you have to get this." he kept repeated. "Don't worry, I'll buy." he assured. "You? you have a job?" I asked. "I got money jeez don't worry." he said. The way he said it was like he robbed a bank or something... "N-no, tell me what your up to or I'm paying." I said. "Long story."" he said distracted my the dresses. I stopped walking and gave him my glare. "Look, you're looking at my like I robbed a bank, I didn't. My parents give me allowances every week for putting up with my aunt and uncle from before." he explained. "That wasn't so long.." I murmered. "OKAY! GO TRY THESE ON!" he announced. My hands were full with almost 1,000 dresses and some random scarfs. #1Lipsy Belted Day Dress#2  Little Mistress Lizzie One Shoulder Prom Dress#3 Little Mistress Saskia Diamante Prom Dress

#4 Lipsy V I P Prom Diamond And Applique Flower Detail Dress#5Rare One Shoulder Sequin Lace Dress#6Black and white contrast dress#7Floral halter neck prom dress = $ Too much to say 

 "Your crazy right?" I shouted. And that was only the dress. Aish this boy. "No worries, you have no idea how much my parents make." he said cheerfully. "Now choose the scarfs!!" he continued.

#1 Mulberry Animal-print wool and cashmere-blend scarf#2 Lacoste L!VE Women's Bi-color Bold Stripe Cable Knit Scarf#4BINDYA Ombre Modal Scarf #6 STEFFEN SCHRAUT Winter Berry Boulder Fur Fringe Scarf#7  =$50.00 

"Okay! Enough!" I said. "..For the scarves.. Now the tops!" he said .  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpWsgSSBm7XPOSP4AcFPq   Free-Shipping-wholesale-baby-girl-cute-simages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTp8ibLQ9GKS9j4MB9qEzNbling-cozy-tee-stylish-tops-for-young-sm"Okay okay okay!!! what did you want to talk about??" I asked to change the subject so he could stop. I didn't want to bring this back up but I guess I had to, to stop him from getting a bunch of clothes. "Oh yeah let me pay for all this first." he said. PHEWWWWW. but i still facepalmed myself. "Okay," he said when he came back with three bags and led me outside to the benches. He seemed to be hesitant. "Hana, will you go out with me?" he said clearly but with nervousness in his voice. "I'm sorry for everything for happened back then, this is to pay you back for that but I know it's not enough because money can't do everything. I still like you, no wait, I love you. Hana..." After hearing his speech, I felt really bad to reject. My heart told me he's not the one anymore and I needed someone else. Kim Jonghyun. "Sehong... I'm confused.. I-I don't think I feel the same anymore." I said full of guilt. 

At that stupid awkward moment my phone dinged. 

From: Joon

Hana!! I wanted to tell you this earlier but I didn't have time and yea.. Are you busy?

To Joon:

Yes. Tell me later though!

From Joon: 

K then. ~

I shut my phone and faced his sad eyes. He then pulled me into a tight hug. "I'm really sorry, I.. yea.." I apoligized again. "You just don't know how much you mean to me.. I really love you. But I guess this is reality. Just as long as you don't hate me then I'll continue life." he said. "SEHONG!" I shouted and pulled away from the hug out of angerness. "DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT! I DON'T HATE YOU! AND WERE YOU GOING TO CO-" he covered my mouth with his hands. I forgotten we were at mall and now everyone was looking at us -.- epic fail ... "SHHH I WAS KIDDING PABO" he hissed. "Mmph" his hand was still over my mouth so he removed it. "Don't even mention that!" I warned again. He nodded. "Well, I guess we should be going. Enough clothes yet Hana?" he asked playfully but still upset. "Enough for life. I'm never going to the mall with you anymore. Probably not with anyone else too." I answered. "Good then! Lets go." on the way to the car he bought us both a slushie. Mines was strawberry and his was Mango.

We both got in the car at the parking lot and he drove back. "So, do you like someone else?" he asked. I felt my cheeks go red as I thought of Jonghyun. "Not really." I lied. "Liar!" he immdiatly pointed out. "First of all, you just turned red when I asked. Second, why else would you have rejected me? Third! I know you too well!" he said proudly he had caught me. I wanted to ignore my way out but I didn't think it would work. Luckily we had arrived already. *Partying in my mind* "Thanks again!! BYE!!" I said cheerfully. "I haven't forgotten~ " he said. Grr. I entered the house and my dad asked me where I went. "To the mall with Sehong." I answered casually. I started making dinner and hung the nice clothes in the closet. Oppa came home and we all ate together. The men insisted on cleaning so I could have some time for my self so I texted Joon.

To Joon:

HEYYYY NOT BUSY ANYMORE~~~

From Joon:

Good, I've been waiting.  Um, so like I have to leave tomorrow for a while so just though I'd say goodbye! ^^

To Joon: 

AWWW ); I'll miss you! Is this all?

From Joon: 

Uh, also, I want to confess something.

To Joon:

Which is?

From Joon: 

I like you.

To Joon:

;O I wasn't aware of that!

From Joon: 

Do you feel the same?... 

To Joon:

Honestly, I only think of you as a brother. Sorry. :c

From Joon: 

Oh, I understand.. I guess.

To Joon: 

Sorry... I wouldn't deserve such a nice, famous guy like you anyways. 

From Joon:

Haha, well see you soon I g2g so byeee

To Joon: 

Sorry again! and bye good luck on whatever your doing.

 

Ugh, two people confessing on the same day. Should I confess tomorrow? Just kidding!

I went to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth and went to sleep early. 

~Tiffany