Hana's Day part 1

Bread of Love

Dad's POV

            I waited till Hana slept soundly. She's been in way too much things... :(.*sighs* She doesn't deserve it...well atleast I can see her smile on wednsday right. Kekekekekee. I walked into the living room and waited for Young Bae to come in. "Pst...PSST" I heard somebody say. I turned around and saw that idiot hide behind the wall. "Aiyah...whats with the hiding come out..." I told YB. "So did you find a place to have the party?" I asked him. "Hehehe we're gonna have it at my friend's house and then we're gonna go eat at the 5 star restaurant Bon Chante. Somehow I got a reservation there. After lunch we're gonna go to the Beach and have some fun there yea?" He was all happy. I wouldn't blame him since its been so long for him to see Hana. I remember he would always get a her a neckclace every year for her b-day. "Hey did you get her another necklace this year?" I asked him. He smiled and said "Yea of course :)" I nodded my head and remembered the times he would go hang out with her. Before...agh nvm. 

Taeyang's POV

         "Dad did you get her a B-day present yet?" I asked him. He shook his head and said "Ima get it tommorrow." Ahh.... "YB is it ok if we change the plans for the beach into somewhere else?" He asked me. "Uhh sure I don't really care I jsut wanna do something after we eat" I replied. "So what are you planning to do?". "Hmm....lets go walk in Busan and we'll bring her into the petting zoo there too :)" He was all happy for some reason when he mentioned Busan. I shrugged it off and let it go. " Anyways lets go pick out her cake tomorrow I'll invite her friends too." He nodded. We both talked some more and went to sleep at 2. Hahaha I can't wait till I see Hana's face. :3! 

~The Next Day

  Hana's Pov-

Ahh... such a nice sleep :D I went to the calender to mark of yesterday's date. OH! "Happy birthday to me" I sang quietly to myself. 

Taeyang's Pov-

"Happy Birthday Hana, Happy Birthday," I said quietly at the door. Muaha I'm the best bro ever.

Hana's Pov-

I went to the restoom, then to wake the twins up and ate breakfast. Then I dressed into LOOKBOOK.nu: collective fashion consciousness. it was less casual but I didn't want to make a big deal of a simple day. I went back downstairs to shove my bento into my bag and greeted appa and oppa, they seemed to be up early...  "Hana I'm gonna pick you up today and tell your friends to come I'ma bring y'all to the mall" I yelled. She just nodded and went off  to the bus stop.

Hana's Pov-

It arrived faster than usual. Lucky day hehehe ^o^

When I arrived on campus I was immediatly greeted by Jonghyun. Sometimes I wonder if he secretly put a tracking device on me... When we the bell ran we all went to our classes, it was all fairly boring. People kept discussing the dance and blah blah blah. At lunch people continued to spazz over my 'awesome' bento and we ate normally chatting and laughing like maniacs. I told the girls, the shopaholic aka Key hehe, we don't have direct convos but he seems really awesome, Taemin, of course he and Mimi are stuck together like super glue (I wonder how they make it through the night (;) Thunder, course.. and Jonghyun, cause.. you know.. :D I would invite all of them but sadly theres not enought room in the van D; When after school came we met at the gate and walked out together. 

Taeyang's Pov- 

       The whole day went by fast and I told Big Bang about the party. "YAH WHY MY HOUSE!?!! YOU DIDN'T EVEN ASK ME YET" GD yelled at me and then smacked my head. God that dude has to learn how to calm down. "Because your house is awesome :3" He sighed and agreed. Finally afteschool came and I drove a van. 2 girls and 4 guys came out. Hana came out last jumping on the two girls at the front. Umm??? Anyways they got in and we went to the mall. We split into groups. The guys with the guys and the girls with Hana. "Aren't you Taeyang from Big Bang?" A guy that looked like a fashion king asked. "Yeap, barely noticed?" They all dropped their mouths. I recognized one guy though. I met him at their old house. "Oh aren't you that dude that I met at Hana's old house?"  He nodded and said "uhh yeaa".....This guy...anyways through out our walk I told them about the party and found out their names. Turns out some of them are from the Idol group "Shinee" and another group called "Mblaq". "So when is this taking place" Taemin asked. "This wednesday" I told them. "Tell the rest of Hana's Friends k?" They all nodded and we finally met up with the girls. The girl with the blue sweater and Hana looekd dragged out while the girl with the dresswas all happy and excited. Dafuq happened to those two?

Hana's POV

       I KNEW IT! NEVER GO SHOPPING IN H&M WITH CHO HEE! NEVER EVER NEVER EVER EVER! T_T....I'm dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mimi's POV

      I swear.........I almost....saw....heaven....T_T! I ALMOST DIED IN THERE MAN! THE STORE CLERKS WERE ALL LOOKING AT US!!!!!! As soon as I saw Taemin I lit up and ran to him and gave him a quick kiss. "Mimi what happened to you O_O" Did he have to ask? "Something called OVER SHOPPING" and then I glared at Cho Hee who just went up and hugged Thunder. As we walked back Taemin pulled me towards him and whispered "There's gonna be a surprise party for Hana we should tell the others but shh". I looked at him with a wtf face. "How did you know it was her B-day?" I asked him. "Her bro planned it all and told us" He informed me. I gave him the Ohh face. I guess Thunder must've said the same thing to Cho Hee because she also gave him the Ohhh face. Once we got dropped off I texted everyone else about the party. They all said ok. I even texted Joon and he said to tell her Happy B-day for him so yea.

Cho Hee's POV

         Hehehe time for some fun :)

-Tiffany and Aly :DD (Greatest couple ;'D) <3 LOOL JKJKJK WE AREN'T LEZZZ!!!